Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments (124045 Views)

NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions / Access Bank Experienced Hire Recruitments / NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by hamzeiy: 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
A1grade:
Has any who applied for production work preparer been contacted?
Hello bro..i applied for thesame role, status just changed to invited for interview, dont know what that means anyway.
How about you?
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by olajohn36: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
I think the shortlisting is in progress, has any tanker programmer status changed to invited for interview
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by PETERKY: 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
hamzeiy:

When did you do your last phone interview, i did mine about two weeks ago. I saw invited for interview. Am trying to know what it means and what did you apply for

Finance
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by sapphire01(m): 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hello

olajohn36:
I think the shortlisting is in progress, has any tanker programmer status changed to invited for interview
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
More status are changing

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by PETERKY: 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
Has anyone received mail for interview?
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by stanleychukwu(m): 6:10am On Apr 08, 2021
Please is there any Production Scheduler role in the house whose status has changed to "Invited to Interview" or have received invitation mail for the third stage?
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by sapphire01(m): 6:29am On Apr 08, 2021
Mine bro.

stanleychukwu:
Please is there any Production Scheduler role in the house whose status has changed to "Invited to Interview" or have received invitation mail for the third stage?
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by stanleychukwu(m): 6:33am On Apr 08, 2021
Done now.
sapphire01:
Mine bro.

Add me with 0803 722 0016

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by arnoldey: 6:42am On Apr 08, 2021
Me too
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by hamzeiy: 6:47am On Apr 08, 2021
arnoldey:
Mine too. Add me to the production work preparer group 08069654363. Thanks
Bros how far, has your status changed too?
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by CompFlex: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2021
Dear All,

As it stands, no one here knows what the new status is all about. 'invited to interview' from my little knowledge of English language is something that has already happened. So this could be referencing the 1hour interview you all had some couple of weeks ago and it doesn't translate to progress to the next stage

It's also important to note that some people still have their status in 'review in progress' state. We can only hope for the best. If your status hasn't changed to 'invited to interview' yet, don't give up just yet, keep the hope alive. All the best!

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by CompFlex: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2021
I am particularly interested in knowing what the response to your last question is. Is there anyone who has received an email for third stage interview? And if you have, what was your application status? This will help us read meaning to the new status change. Thanks

stanleychukwu:
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by abokoku(f): 10:15am On Apr 08, 2021
[sub][/sub]It takes analytical mind to think in this direction. But Time and Patience will reveal mystery to all these terms
CompFlex:
Dear All,

As it stands, no one here knows what the new status is all about. 'invited to interview' from my little knowledge of English language is something that has already happened. So this could be referencing the 1hour interview you all had some couple of weeks ago and it doesn't translate to progress to the next stage

It's also important to note that some people still have their status in 'review in progress' state. We can only hope for the best. If your status hasn't changed to 'invited to interview' yet, don't give up just yet, keep the hope alive. All the best!
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by venabili: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2021
CompFlex:
I am particularly interested in knowing what the response to your last question is. Is there anyone who has received an email for third stage interview? And if you have, what was your application status? This will help us read meaning to the new status change. Thanks

There are quite a few people that have received invite for the third stage. I've spoken to a few and some were good enuff to share the mail. I think other people will get soon sha.

I keep trying to post abt the last stage but i get banned by this Seun bot.

Best of luck
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by hamzeiy: 10:42am On Apr 08, 2021
venabili:

There are quite a few people that have received invite for the third stage. I've spoken to a few and some were good enuff to share the mail. I think other people will get soon sha.

Best of luck
An those people have their status changed too or still undergoing review!?
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by CompFlex: 10:45am On Apr 08, 2021
Would you be kind enough to share with us what their application status was at the time they got the mail?Thanks

venabili:

Best of luck
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by mrlien: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2021
livinuschukwug:
Hello Everyone, Check your status and tell us what you can see .
I'm talking to those who have done their 1hr Telephone interview

Have you gotten your interview invite for the next stage ?
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Santox01(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
Good day all,

I did my 1 hours interview as a Production Work Preparer. A week after, I noticed on my LinkedIn page, there was a security check from SPDC INC. whereby like 2 or 3 department check my profile. My account is still on "Review in progress".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by hamzeiy: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
U most have over scattered the interview. Anyway i believe the change in status might not have anything to do with the interview ahead. Probably the previous one though.
My thought only
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by venabili: 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
Santox01:
Good day all,

I did my 1 hours interview as a Production Work Preparer. A week after, I noticed on my LinkedIn page, there was a security check from SPDC INC. whereby like 2 or 3 department check my profile. My account is still on "Review in progress".

Haha, This one is deep o. This way you might just get offer straight...

SPDC Inc. is not a Shell entity though. It is an unclaimed page for a security company in Texas.

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
Santox01:
Good day all,

Wait for your APL
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by geradose: 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
arnoldey:
Mine too. Add me to the production work preparer group 08069654363. Thanks
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by CompFlex: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2021
What is APL? Appointment Letter I guess

livinuschukwug:

Wait for your APL
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by beges: 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2021
CompFlex:
Would you be kind enough to share with us what their application status was at the time they got the mail?Thanks

Still showing application received
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2021
CompFlex:
What is APL? Appointment Letter I guess

O yes
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2021
No person from NairaLand has confirmed that he received mail, except hearsay
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by venabili: 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
livinuschukwug:
No person from NairaLand has confirmed that he received mail, except hearsay

People rarely share such info.

More people will receive sha.

The interview is virtual and will be video based.

Best of luck. And to those witholding info, When una get offer letter please tell us wetin dey inside o.. make we jollificate wt una

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
venabili:

People rarely share such info.

More people will receive sha.

The interview is virtual and will be video based.

Best of luck. And to those witholding info, When una get offer letter please tell us wetin dey inside o.. make we jollificate wt una

Lori Iro
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
CompFlex:
Dear All,

If you were invited for a wedding, does it mean that the wedding has already taken place?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

G-invest Exam / Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment / Job Openings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.