Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,086 members, 7,845,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Is This Wickedness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Wickedness (136 Views)

**how Devil Uses Newborn Babies Placentas For Evil And Wickedness ## / Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness / Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Wickedness by mrex911(m): 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
Hi Brethren, what am abt to share has been bordering me smh. I'll need ur candid advice pls.
I moved into a new apartment and I had made up my mind to lead a private life(ie living alone). Just to maintain a private life.
There is this guy, he use to come around and we fellowship in the same church. He is still in his early twenties, u know all this youngsters
That are still coming up, most of them are still financially dependent and all that. He was squatting somewhere last year and the wife of the man he was staying with asked him to leave the house.
He had to pack his things and travel back to the north to stay with his family.
He decided to come back and continue his hustling without telling me that he was coming to stay at my place.
So when came down to this place, I accommodated him for some weeks but one things I discovered abt him is that he has no plan of looking for his own apartment, he want to come and relax in my apartment. As for me, I had already resolved not to stay with anybody, right from the onset.
So I called him sm days back to know his plans and he told me his plans and now told him to call his family and tell them to make arrangement for him as regards to apartment bc I can't continue accommodating him after the end of this month.
Is this wickedness? Because to him am wicked but I don't see it as wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Is This Wickedness by majamajic(m): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
I don't think it's wickedness , but if u can be able to assist him to get accommodation

Still don't let that ending be all the best u can do in case he didn't get a house then , just try help till he find somewhere , don't just throw him out

I respect your privacy decision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Wickedness by Shelumiel: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
Well, to me it is not wickedness.

But if you think your manner of approach looked too direct and confronting , which may be making you feel guilty, then i will suggest you pray and settle things with God.

Then afterwards try and meet the young man and explain things in a more polite manner.

If possible render a subtle apology so that your conscience is clear.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Is This Wickedness by RedChiefPriest: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
Well I don't know if it's wickedness or not
I can only say "do unto others as you'd want others to do unto you".
It's not easy to house someone but no harm if you can afford to.
Just do what's best for you and something you can live with.
If he's okay with it, good and if he's not then then I guess he will have to sort himself out.

Re: Is This Wickedness by Missyajoke(f): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
All my replies have already been replied by the people above me
Re: Is This Wickedness by mrex911(m): 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
[Thanks for ur contributionquote author=majamajic post=98940530]I don't think it's wickedness , but if u can be able to assist him to get accommodation

Still don't let that ending be all the best u can do in case he didn't get a house then , just try help till he find somewhere , don't just throw him out

I respect your privacy decision [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Afrinations - Virtual Africa! A Chat Room For All / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/03/2021 / Inside Jesus Christ Crucified; Everybody Is Equal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.