Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,442 members, 7,839,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

**** Oppo Mobile Discussion Thread **** - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / **** Oppo Mobile Discussion Thread **** (401 Views)

OPPO Mobile Unveils The New OPPO A92, Tacha As Brand Ambassador / OPPO Mobile Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**** Oppo Mobile Discussion Thread **** by deeobserver209(m): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Thead for Oppo Fans and Users.

How many nairalanders use Oppo phones? Post your phone name and experience.
Re: **** Oppo Mobile Discussion Thread **** by deeobserver209(m): 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
...and don't forget to post the home theme of your phone.
Re: **** Oppo Mobile Discussion Thread **** by craigkoel1989: 4:06am On Feb 11, 2021
I use oppo a73 and I can tell you that the phone is a beast, it is very fast and has anti lag algorithm, it also has a 30 watts charging voc which allows your phone to get full from 0 to 100% in just 53 minutes which means I can go and take my bath and in 15 minutes I have more than 30% battery life and for a phone of 4000mah the battery takes me throughout the day on medium use
It also has a lot of interesting features including mp3 cutter, and also takes quality pictures and also comes with an OLED screen display, surprisingly there is more hype around the oppo a93 than the a73 but I prefer it because of the snapdragon processor instead of the oppo a93 Helio p proccessor

2 Likes

Re: **** Oppo Mobile Discussion Thread **** by deeobserver209(m): 7:45am On Feb 12, 2021
craigkoel1989:
I use oppo a73 and I can tell you that the phone is a beast, it is very fast and has anti lag algorithm, it also has a 30 watts charging voc which allows your phone to get full from 0 to 100% in just 53 minutes which means I can go and take my bath and in 15 minutes I have more than 30% battery life and for a phone of 4000mah the battery takes me throughout the day on medium use
It also has a lot of interesting features including mp3 cutter, and also takes quality pictures and also comes with an OLED screen display, surprisingly there is more hype around the oppo a93 than the a73 but I prefer it because of the snapdragon processor instead of the oppo a93 Helio p proccessor
Oppo A73 is a great phone. It's always a joy using the devices. I'm yet to see a person who regret using Oppo phones.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Spark 4 Air For Swap For Any 4GB RAM 128GB Storage Phone / Should You Buy The Samsung Galaxy A51 In 2021? / Available Iphone 6s Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.