Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

COVID-19 Update For February 10 2021 In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For February 10 2021 In Nigeria (10481 Views)

COVID-19 Update For February 7 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For February 6 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 10 2021 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For February 10 2021 In Nigeria by shevy878: 6:02am On Feb 11, 2021
Abuja to Lokoja have the Highest daily interstate movement after Lagos to Ibadan, I still wonder how kogi still remain at 5cases since last year. Covid in Naija na scam jare!
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 10 2021 In Nigeria by moneyissweet(m): 6:22am On Feb 11, 2021
Okomile Okombomi

okomile:
No comment
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 10 2021 In Nigeria by KingAbdulazeez: 7:56am On Feb 11, 2021
slowpoison1:
Xbox 360 with two pad available at 30k in minna Niger state
Where In Minna ?
I Need The Charger.
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 10 2021 In Nigeria by RexTramadol1: 7:57am On Feb 11, 2021
The curve is flattening
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 10 2021 In Nigeria by Mydazz(m): 8:21am On Feb 11, 2021
Kogi is still stagnant at 5,..... Almost one year now
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 10 2021 In Nigeria by mobo76503: 9:01am On Feb 11, 2021
:OP is very consistence with this report. He deserves an appointment with the NCDC. he's already an NCDC staff
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 10 2021 In Nigeria by Dogi1(m): 9:28am On Feb 11, 2021
It's like Kogi state is not part of Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 10 2021 In Nigeria by Eviana(f): 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
PeaceLoveJoy:
Many still do not understand this virus is real. They even do more damages because they are not sensitive when talking with the families and friends of the deceased. Calling the person mourning daily helps, even the person annoys one. Call again tomorrow. Show you are human and not an animal. The person may nag, irritate you....bear it. Why? The person is trying to rest on your shoulder. Let him or her. Just keep talking or stay quiet with the person. If you are a good friend or the two of you are good in arguing, just allow the person always win for those periods. Allow it. Even the person tells you to not call again still do it. Call daily. Visit daily. Pet him/her daily. When you see that the fellow cheers up and discusses other subjects when you are there, that is to tell you that you are sent to make the person heal faster. Stay and keep comforting the person no matter how annoying he or she can be at times. This is the meaning of comforting one who is in pain. Don't say you will reduce your calls. Not good. Better you dont call at all than make the person happy and drop him or her. Ev, Call. Do it. It helps. And God will reward you. The calls help. Daily doses needed. They help.

That must be an issue in Nigeria....wonder why people don't "believe" ? Perhaps there are more pressing issues that the people have to deal with such as starvation, theft, pre-existing illnesses etc.
I'm guessing?

Sunday, February 7, 2021 (as digitally documented on my phone)
Call Time: 8:53 A.M.
Call Duration: 1 hour 2 minutes 5 seconds
*The day that I actually saw your post in the religion section about needing to mourn. Also there was a comment of condolence written by me. When I called, you did not want to discuss it at all.

Tuesday, February 9, 2021( as digitally recorded by my phone)
Call Time: 11:09 A.M.
Call Duration: 1 hour 8 minutes 1 second
*Not one time was your loss mentioned during the call. Nothing concerning that.

Calls made by me-to-you (both an hour minimum) through my BOSS Revolution calling card....

You know why no more calls came after Tuesday's conversation.
Please tell the truth and shame the devil.
Sir, I see that (through another angry rant) you broke an agreement and came to discuss on Nairaland yet again.

Trust is such a vital component of any relationship...be it friendship or intimate.
Once it's continually broken with no attempt to repair it, then one has to conclude that it has become irreparable.
It is clear that anything I "say" or "don't say" "do" or "don't do enough of", privately is fodder for Nairaland.
It's really sad that it has once again come to this.
However, I will not explain here what you only wanted to discuss...despite my first clearly & sincerely asking about your loss and being forthright about why I called.

I will, however, honor my end of the agreement, stay silent, and pray for your transformation in Christ.
I am not a child nor will I behave like one.
I cannot keep company with an angry, gossipy man...
Will continue keeping you & your family in my prayers...during this difficult time and in the future.
Farewell...
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 10 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 12, 2021
Eviana:

That must be an issue in Nigeria....wonder why people don't "believe" ? Perhaps there are more pressing issues that the people have to deal with such as starvation, theft, pre-existing illnesses etc.
I'm guessing?
Cultures are different. One person may get over such loss by discussing, another just want to dive into unrelated topics and just talk, esp when a good talker is around. What a consoler does is to allow it, and maybe after several weeks can visit the topic just to know and care more. But at that moment, it's very ok to allow it. When the one mourning finds strength to pick up life earlier than expected, it means a lot. This is all about this issue which I will not make any comment on again.

Made further research as requested (dropping this cos you asked for it) and I got tremendous info. However, I will drop just the contact here. You can do it yourself too.

https://landofhope.global/kontakt/?lang=en
https://acaedf.org/
info@acaedf.org
+2348087896082

Should ignore (definitely ignoring all other issues raised), but my passion for less privileged always over rule my ego. God bless you as you do good for the children. When it come to having good heart for less privileged, you are great. This, I know. Just be extra careful to not fall into the hands of scammers.

God bless!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heavy Rainfall, Flooding, Malaria, Cholera Expected In Nigeria / 10,000 Nigerians Regain Sight Through Free Cataract Surgery By Federal Ministry / 17 Best Benefits And Uses Of Noni For Skin, Hair And Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.