Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

A Man Came To House Of This Lady For Evangelism And Letting Him In, This Was Wha - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Came To House Of This Lady For Evangelism And Letting Him In, This Was Wha (2127 Views)

Man Killed Wife For Not Letting Him Have Sex / See Wha Happened To A Young Girl Today In Jos(photo) / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Came To House Of This Lady For Evangelism And Letting Him In, This Was Wha by MrDrey: 6:49am On Feb 11, 2021
A man came to house of this lady for evangelism and letting him in, this was what happened (PHOTOS)

Read details in link below....

https://livetimesng.com/a-man-came-to-house-of-this-lady-for-evangelism-and-letting-him-in-this-was-what-happened-photos/

Re: A Man Came To House Of This Lady For Evangelism And Letting Him In, This Was Wha by TUANKU(m): 7:02am On Feb 11, 2021
This story get K-leg. I can bet you the lady is not telling the truth.
Re: A Man Came To House Of This Lady For Evangelism And Letting Him In, This Was Wha by columbus007(m): 7:12am On Feb 11, 2021
Op weytin come happen?the guy still later run things?.
Re: A Man Came To House Of This Lady For Evangelism And Letting Him In, This Was Wha by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36am On Feb 11, 2021
.........and she claims he was the one who came to her house. She even said the two phones the man was holding in the picture are her iphone 11 pro max and Samsung 9 that he stole from her house. She has cried out for help and also sends a warning to everyone to be very watchful before letting a stranger in their home.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Man Came To House Of This Lady For Evangelism And Letting Him In, This Was Wha by padi94(m): 10:38am On Feb 11, 2021
Incomplete story
Re: A Man Came To House Of This Lady For Evangelism And Letting Him In, This Was Wha by DamnnNiggarr: 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Kill Pregnant Lawyer In Delta State (photo) / The Story Of Amarachi Ugochukwu Of Globas Bank / "Marry Me Off And I'll Kill Myself" : Child Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.