Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

A Step To Riches - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Step To Riches (559 Views)

A Step To Success - Strong Will / Rags To Riches (empowerment Radio Program) On 92.5fm, Keffi / Riches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Step To Riches by ojinkpo: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2011
Become rich now by just meeting that building contractor you know,that building and funishing company you know,that resseler you know and supply tiles,granite and marbles to them and make 300,000 naira each supply you make to them,I will release goods to you to supply to anywhere before payment,I import in a large quantity,I have all colours of tiles,marbles and granite.join others and get rich now while the offer last.for more information,contact me on the below contacts
Samdone61@yahoo.com
Re: A Step To Riches by orekinky: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2011
where is your office sir.
Re: A Step To Riches by barmidard(m): 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2011
Good afternoon, please how can i get to participate in this wonderful offer

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For New Administrative Roles / Urgent Job Vacancy / Complete Dstv For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.