Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,731 members, 7,847,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

I Was Almost Roped Into A Forex Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Was Almost Roped Into A Forex Scam (419 Views)

Spotting A Forex Scam / Forex Scam Artists, How To Find And Avoid Them / CBN Debunks Media Report On Forex Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Almost Roped Into A Forex Scam by GreaterFuture3: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2021
There is a Very calculating Ring of Scammers operating a Very Sublime Currency Scam, locally here. It is ivolves banks, and they are easy to fall prey to.
It so well arranged that even regular people can fall for it. There members are here on Nairaland.

I would give you updates as it goes.
Re: I Was Almost Roped Into A Forex Scam by MickzyDonald: 11:47am On Feb 11, 2021
Re: I Was Almost Roped Into A Forex Scam by PervertProphet: 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
You didn't later give the updates.

They threatened you?!!
Re: I Was Almost Roped Into A Forex Scam by GreaterFuture3: 11:14am On Feb 20, 2021
GreaterFuture3:
There is a Very calculating Ring of Scammers operating a Very Sublime Currency Scam, locally here. It is ivolves banks, and they are easy to fall prey to.
It so well arranged that even regular people can fall for it. There members are here on Nairaland.

I would give you updates as it goes.
I am still coming to this, Give me time
@pervertprophet, threatened me? No, not all.
I should be the one threatening them, but I don't have faith in the Judicial and Criminal Justice system of our country.
Re: I Was Almost Roped Into A Forex Scam by Nixsone(m): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Oga give update and save millions hard earn money..

(1) (Reply)

Venezuela Replaces National Currency With Bitcoin / Why Do People Buy USD Cash In Very Large Volumes / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.