Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy (29040 Views)

Man Arraigned For Allegedly Sodomising 14-Year-Old Boy In Adamawa / Na Devil Work Akwa Ibom Prophet Begs After Bagging 21 Years For Defiling Daughta / NGO Founder Remanded For Sodomising His Twin Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by bigdammyj: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
Noted
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by friday2011(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
Bola146:
Remove that prophet from his name please

Prophet of doom right?

Too bad, finding it difficult to know the motives behind being attracted to a same sex not to talk of a minor. I love western ways of life but same sex affection?, mbaa. Its evil and demonic.

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by izubext007: 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
may be there scarcity of young girls in the area
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by abidem4real: 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1382178/akwa-ibom-prophet-arrested-sodomising-12-year-old-boy-photo/
Prophet my foot! These are just the opportunists seeking to feed on the folly of the gullible. God knows them not.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by mojoyin73585: 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
This one no be prophet na lunatic...,
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by imoowo(m): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
Luku the best chairman in Akwa Ibom State
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by chiedozie198100: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
chatinent:
I don't care what he has to say. If he penetrated the minor, jail him for life.

The most annoying thing is his roasted-plantain fingers.

Akwa ibom men and over bleaching eh.

Anyway, there three complexions in Nigeria.
-fair
-dark
-roasted plantain

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by braunny(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
Draslo:
People will just wake up one morning and declare themselves prophets. Sadly, people will flock to worship them. Many Nigerians worship their pastors/prophets and Imams rather than God.

Imagine the photo they put up there. Someone that is supposed to be tied like a thief!!!
me oh immediately u introduce urself as a pastor prophet n all.....u don fail....na ur relationship with me go make me know
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by Henix(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
The prophet is even bleaching. Let them endeavor to supply him bleaching cream at prison
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by ijayebonyi(f): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
Tufiakwa!
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by Akuruoulo(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
ABEG GAYS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE ALLOWED IN NIGERIA OH . LIFE IMPRISONMENT PLEASE
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by Aguogba(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
Bola146:
Remove that prophet from his name please
Prophet is not only for Christians or God. Remember prophets of Baal. Reggae musicians call themselves prophets too.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by Obingo: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Fake prophet. I see him spending years in jail. This I have seen.

He is your brother now. You should start seeing when you will join him in jail so that you guys can be prophesying to Prisoners
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by VictorUSA(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
End time people just spoiling christianity
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by officialenny(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
See his face and hair very ugly thing...bleaching expert
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by KingDash: 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
all this useless prophets be doing things... even Satan worshippers can't do such...

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by FashionCookie(f): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
Yuck...
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by WoundedLamb: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
Say no to rape! Say no to child abuse!

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by WoundedLamb: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
friday2011:

Prophet of doom right?

Too bad, finding it difficult to know the motives behind being attracted to a same sex not to talk of a minor. I love western ways of life but same sex affection?, mbaa. Its evil and demonic.

This isn't about same sex though. Rape and child abuse have been a societal menace in Nigeria for long. The authorities need to have a more serious punishment for such regardless of the orientation. Moreover, same sex attraction is an orientation and not a western culture. It's everywhere in the world and has always been in Africa.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by Crayfish09: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
If only this was an imam

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by sylve11: 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
only the head shape go just unravel his state of origin............. grin cool

Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by zubimete(f): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
Anal prophet. You can`t hide it from GOD.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by Sijo01(f): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
Look at his irritating multiple skin colour. Bleaching idiiot angry

He should riot in jail

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by semyman: 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
Christian pastors are criminals

2 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by Juanmike(m): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
Prophet of doom.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by Prophetdoctor(m): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
THIS ALSO HAPPENED IN AKWA IBOM STATE.
I respected this guy a lot. He is very handsome, humble, generous, accommodating and most importantly a 'prophet.' I met him in a church, he gave me accurate prophecies about myself, parents, etc. and I love him more because of his zeal for God. I started visiting him in his house and was really happy that I've found a friend. But after few weeks, I discovered painfully that he is gay. Yes it was so painful to me. I love him as a person but his sexual whatever wasn't my thing. I still stayed with him, was still seeing him. Gave him ministerial connections for preaching, etc. I tried my best to 'free' him from this 'leprosy' but my strength didn't carry.
I couldn't tell anybody about him because he was so much respected by people both within and outside the church. TO CUT THIS LONG STORY SHORT, I later understood that he wasn't just a gay. He slept with guys to increase his seeing and hearing in the realm of the spirit. They ve a clique they belong to, & they are everywhere to deceive & exploit people.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by Sweetcho: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
extol1:
castrate him to cut the story short
Simples!
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by KingLion007(m): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
janetakan:
Shame on him!

I hope he rots in jail.
I can feel your pain my friend.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by Sweetcho: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
sylve11:
only the head shape go just unravel his state of origin............. grin cool
Im Ghanaian enlighten me
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by pepperdemzombie: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
Him and his brothers will open account on Nairaland to abuse Bobrisky.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by Sweetcho: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
Prophetdoctor:
THIS ALSO HAPPENED IN AKWA IBOM STATE.

I respected this guy a lot. He is very handsome, humble, generous,
accommodating and most importantly a 'prophet.' I met him in a
church, he gave me accurate prophecies about myself, parents,
etc. and I love him more because of his zeal for God.
I started visiting him in his house and was really happy that I've
found a friend. But after few weeks, I discovered painfully that he
is gay. Yes it was so painful to me. I love him as a person but his
sexual whatever wasn't my thing. I still stayed with him, was still
seeing him. Gave him ministerial connections for preaching, etc. I
tried my best to 'free' him from this 'leprosy' but my strength
didn't carry.

I couldn't tell anybody about him because he was so much
respected by people both within and outside the church. TO CUT
THIS LONG STORY SHORT, I later understood that he wasn't just
a gay. He slept with guys to increase his seeing and hearing in
the realm of the spirit. They ve a clique they belong to, & they are
everywhere to deceive & exploit people.
Are you male or female? Sounds like you're in love with this beast

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja / 2 Men Sell Two Human Hearts For N10,000 In Oyo / Little Miss Blessing Kidnapped In Abia Community Found In Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.