Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,267 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

- Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (1511 Views)

/ / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by evioke(m): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
Candidate004:
We are in the love session. Valentine is here.

I plan to show love to brothers and sisters.

You may be single or in a relationship, I plan to do give away for few people just to show love is for everyone. Let's share love

Drop aza
Happy Valentine
GTBANK
Re: by graciamore(f): 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Candidate004:

You may be single or in a relationship, I plan to do give away for few people just to show love is for everyone. Let's share love

Drop aza
Happy Valentine...may love filed your life and home...thank you in advance 3058464286 first bank
Re: by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:37am On Feb 14, 2021
Op today is val o
Re: by Blessedchild24(m): 12:40am On Feb 14, 2021
Candidate004:

Drop aza
Re: by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 14, 2021
Candidate004:

Drop aza
happy val
Re: by Candidate004: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2021
Please I want to render my sincere apologies to everyone. My intention was to do my 3k giveaway each to 7 people but my account has been restricted due to trading crypto currency.

I am very sorry. Please don't be offended.

I am sorry. I am even really troubled about it.
Re: by Candidate004: 10:18am On Feb 14, 2021
My account was restricted before I could even think of moving funds

1 Like

Re: by graciamore(f): 11:14am On Feb 14, 2021
Candidate004:
Please I want to render my sincere apologies to everyone. My intention was to do my 3k giveaway each to 7 people but my account has been restricted due to trading crypto currency.

it is well with u..God bless ur large heart
Re: by SirbobbyDgreat: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2021
Candidate004:

For conceiving the idea at all in the First place God bless you...Who drop account today self go do give away tomorrow

1 Like

Re: by BuySweetOrange: 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
Candidate004:
My account was restricted before I could even think of moving funds
Eeya sorry. I hope they open it soon
Re: by evioke(m): 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
Candidate004:

Good heart, God will reward you bountifully.
Re: by ogbright: 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
Gbamsolutly. Angela. , 3056377311,firstbank
Re: by Ishilove: 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
Candidate004:

Drop aza
You're encouraging profitless sense of entitlement
Re: by Candidate004: 5:52am On Feb 15, 2021
Ishilove:

You're encouraging profitless sense of entitlement

They didn't ask me. I am the one who wanted to give out of free will. If you won't help people, don't stop others from being generous and helpful...
I see alot of you using the word "entitlement" as if you know what it means and when to use the word. Have a great working day ahead.
I'll be at the bank today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: by undercurrent(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2021
Re: by Ishilove: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2021
Candidate004:

They didn't ask me. I am the one who wanted to give out of free will. If you won't help people, don't stop others from being generous and helpful...
I see alot of you using the word "entitlement" as if you know what it means and when to use the word. Have a great working day ahead.
I'll be at the bank today
Okay, since you are so generous and a lot of us don't know the meaning of 'entitlement', let me direct your attention to people that need help-

https://www.nairaland.com/6415192/9-year-old-son

https://www.nairaland.com/6399376/wife-delivered-through-cs

https://www.nairaland.com/6326161/please-single-mother

I will keep updating you
Re: by iamyemiakins(m): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
Wema Bank

Jah bless!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Advise My Brother To Invest. / Very Sad News: Separated-at-birth twins get married / Cheating Husband - Three Crucial Things You Need To Know Before You Confront Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.