Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Baboon Still Roaming The Streets In Awka After Mauling Teen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baboon Still Roaming The Streets In Awka After Mauling Teen (3892 Views)

Cubana Club Sighted In Awka , Anambra State - Pictures / Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) / Davido And Daughter Imade Seen Roaming The Street (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baboon Still Roaming The Streets In Awka After Mauling Teen by illicit(m): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
baboons take down hyena's and whit two bites it is able to put a wild dog in critical situation and when hungry it can snatch a meal from a hungry leopard.. So do you just mentioned a "dog" i bet they was a dog there but it was hidding under a car..

shocked

lol
Re: Baboon Still Roaming The Streets In Awka After Mauling Teen by figoperch: 10:17am On Feb 12, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Igbos are indeed Savages! cheesy

I beg to differ. You cannot generalise the entire Igbo race because of the beliefs or practices of a clan or village.

Moreover, there is a history as to why they worship monkeys in the 9 villages that make up Awka.

You should expand your knowledge before calling people names.

1 Like

Re: Baboon Still Roaming The Streets In Awka After Mauling Teen by Benwallt(m): 10:17am On Feb 12, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Seems you just got the word, how does it relate to the topic?
scram
Re: Baboon Still Roaming The Streets In Awka After Mauling Teen by 400billionman: 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
baboons take down hyena's and whit two bites it is able to put a wild dog in critical situation and when hungry it can snatch a meal from a hungry leopard.. So do you just mentioned a "dog" i bet they was a dog there but it was hidding under a car..

Can you support what you wrote from quotations ?

Writing without proof

Re: Baboon Still Roaming The Streets In Awka After Mauling Teen by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
400billionman:

Can you support what you wrote from quotations ?

Writing without proof
i dont know what to reply you with to be frank.. all i have to let you know is that google is your friend go'an use it bruv.. keywords:baboon vs hyena 2 baboon vs wild dogs 3 baboon vs leopard.. as far as animals are concerned am a pro in there afairs.
Re: Baboon Still Roaming The Streets In Awka After Mauling Teen by Neatcut99(f): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
figoperch:

They worship monkeys and baboons in Awka.
That's why they celebrate Imo-Awka festival.
You can't kill a monkey or baboon just like that there.

that's really serious
Re: Baboon Still Roaming The Streets In Awka After Mauling Teen by EmmySparky(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
RemoveKebab:
That baboon should be killed because it has tasted human blood and it will still want more of it.
in Awka we don't kill or Eat monkeys...baboon included...it's an Abomination...it can be captured though and restrained

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday igboho's wife released from prison while he was paraded / Nigeria Fuji Musician, Obesere Arrested Over =n=3 Million Debt / Nollywood Star Actress,dakore Egbuson Has Been Delivered Of A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.