Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) (41965 Views)

Motorists Spend Their Night On Ikoyi Road In Lagos For Violating Curfew / 18 Common Road Signs That Most Motorists In Nigeria Don’t Know Their Meanings / 18 Common Road Signs That Most Motorists In Nigeria Don’t Know Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by saphiere(f): 6:12am On Feb 12, 2021
Little children cause mild drama in Benin City as they imitate Yahoo Boys, spread papers on motorists as money, WonderTV media reports.

This is coming after a viral video of some men alleged to be "Yahoo boys" were seen throwing money in the air and on motorists in the city of Benin, Edo state.

According to an eye witness who spoke with WonderTV media correspondent, the incendent occurred on Thursday 11th of February, 2021 at Ugbekun primary school, Upper Sakponba Road, Benin City at about 2:00p.m.

Watch the video of the children spreading paper here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFlVqraocyI

Watch the video of the yahoo boys spreading money here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biFsUIrm0sc

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/214565830402962

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by saphiere(f): 6:13am On Feb 12, 2021
Naira Marley and his gang would be happy.

14 Likes

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by helinues: 6:17am On Feb 12, 2021
Ever since Obaseki won his reelection, he seems over exhausted with the election...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by Mightyhaiz: 6:18am On Feb 12, 2021
Primary school kids that should be occupied with drawings,colorings,storytelling and outdoor sports as a way of passing time before afternoon lessons doing all these... them never enter junior secondary o. we get problem for this country

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by Prettyvita(f): 6:19am On Feb 12, 2021
All for what now, just for show!!

Why Dem nor kukuma go orphanage home dash Dem 10million or go hospital go offset medical bills of poor patients.
Mtcheww, all this nor dey move me biko. It's pointless.

As for those kids, I hope they all turn out well in life.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by illicit(m): 6:21am On Feb 12, 2021
Well the children can't beat them....

So they will join them

2 Likes

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by saphiere(f): 6:25am On Feb 12, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Primary school kids that should be occupied with drawings,colorings,storytelling and outdoor sports as a way of passing time before afternoon lessons doing all these... them never enter junior secondary o. we get problem for this country
When SW security outfit personnel were arresting children who left classes during school hours to the bush and sing Naira Marley's song, your brothers on this forum condemned the arrest and hail the children for displaying truancy.

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by saphiere(f): 6:26am On Feb 12, 2021
illicit:
Well the children can't beat them....

So they will join them
Worst time to bring a child to this world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by MickzyDonald: 6:26am On Feb 12, 2021
They will soon wake up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by illicit(m): 6:27am On Feb 12, 2021
saphiere:
Worst time to bring a child to this world.

To Nigeria especially

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by Mightyhaiz: 6:31am On Feb 12, 2021
saphiere:
When SW security outfit personnel were arresting children who left classes during school hours to the bush and sing Naira Marley's song, your brothers on this forum condemned the arrest and hail the children for displaying truancy.
Firstly,whats your point madam?

secondly how did u determine who my brothers are on the forum?

Thirdly what has 'my brothers' opinion' here got to do with the thread and my input to it?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by Kriss216: 6:43am On Feb 12, 2021
Mightyhaiz:

Thirdly what has 'my brothers' opinion here got to do with the thread and my input to it?

You even get time to respond to that sadist!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by saphiere(f): 6:49am On Feb 12, 2021
Mightyhaiz:

Thirdly what has 'my brothers' opinion here got to do with the thread and my input to it?

My point is, your brothers on this forum say this is the way forward for kids.

They are your brothers. Remember what Crist say? Your brothers are not only the ones you relate by blood.

It got a lot to do. They say this way is the way forward for kids. So you shouldn't be talking about kids drawing or colouring. It should be kids singing and dancing saopy.

7 Likes

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by saphiere(f): 6:49am On Feb 12, 2021
[s]
Kriss216:

[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 12, 2021
Stupid mfs don bring tribalism enter thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by yenereal(m): 7:12am On Feb 12, 2021
shocked

This country don cast o

3 Likes

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by Mightyhaiz: 7:37am On Feb 12, 2021
saphiere:

My point is, your brothers on this forum say this is the way forward for kids.

They are your brothers. Remember what Crist say? Your brothers are not only the ones you relate by blood.

It got a lot to do. They say this way is the way forward for kids. So you shouldn't be talking about kids drawing or colouring. It should be kids singing and dancing saopy.
U havent answered any of my questions aunty..

Come on,exert some willpower no matter how difficult.. come up with answers .. u can do this

5 Likes

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by Mightyhaiz: 7:39am On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

I just tire.. i just dey try imagine wetin inform her attacks on my harmless post

1 Like

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by tillaman(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2021
grin
Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by sylve11: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2021
Hmmmm cool
Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2021
The future of tomorrow. grin

This is the sequence in naija:

1st 419 generation was replaced by the yahoo yahoo generation

The yahoo yahoo generation was replaced by the yahoo plus generation

These kids spraying paper are going to replace the yahoo plus generation

Only God knows which format they will use.

This is what you get in a culture where everyone worships money without paying mind to how those wealth were accumulated.

Naija the future is bleak.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by adesegun121(m): 8:39am On Feb 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by Cmanforall: 8:39am On Feb 12, 2021
No, this should not be allowed.

The Yahoo boys sprayed and people picked, keeping the environment clean.

Spraying paper will only make the place untidy.
If any government authority is there, those children should be made to pick all those papers and more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by Rebuke: 8:39am On Feb 12, 2021
Yhu can now see what this country is turning into right?

Why should I be surprised? The way these stup!d yahoo boys want to make yhu look at yahoo yahoo as a legal hustle will amaze yhu.

Those kids have already been brainwashed to believe doing yahoo is normal and legit.

They justify it with every excuse and explanations possible. Smh

But which one be spreading paper again? Maybe yhu mean spraying though . undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by Antoeni(m): 8:39am On Feb 12, 2021
Anything concerning Benin I give up

2 Likes

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by Komolafe89: 8:39am On Feb 12, 2021
Edo paper money
Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by nelsonebby(m): 8:40am On Feb 12, 2021
How are those guys children.
The woman recording is talk about the Yahoo
boys stealing their destiny. LoL
Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by grim33(m): 8:40am On Feb 12, 2021
Make them make sure them sweep the floor after their nonsense stunts undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 12, 2021
hope dey pack am else flogging for them
Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by 4tomandchi: 8:40am On Feb 12, 2021
Bad role models.

Bad habits spread fastest!

And negative news always gets the headline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by Legalcriminal: 8:41am On Feb 12, 2021
I don’t know why people force themself to speak English wey U suppose speak wetin u sabi. Btw those are upcoming children of grace that will take over bombing work. By the grace of God they will live long and hit better than their brothers now.

1 Like

Re: Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 12, 2021
So what’s bad there ?

Stay chained to old ways of thinking?

This is 21 century

Even in America, they spray money like this ?
So

And what the kids are doing ain’t bad either.

That place resemble rich area for your face?
That’s an Hood, the street. Go and preach to them why they shouldn’t do so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). / Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic / Unidentified Passengers Left Bloodied After Ghastly Motor Accident In Abuja.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.