Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Dry Land Investment Opportunity In Ibeju Lekki Lagos. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dry Land Investment Opportunity In Ibeju Lekki Lagos. (128 Views)

20% To 25% Interest On Your Land Investment Plans With Us For 6months And 1yr / Please Avoid This Land Investment Mistake / Land Investment In Lagos(estate Around Dangote Refinery)dry, Fenced with C OF O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dry Land Investment Opportunity In Ibeju Lekki Lagos. by Nansel4real(m): 8:54am On Feb 12, 2021
Introducing Ibeju Lekki Land investment opportunity to you, is an investment you will never regret in a lifetime.

Success to you all, my name is Nansel Chirman, I'm a real estate investment expert in Nigeria. I would like to introduced you to an interesting investment opportunity that is sure to generate a lifetime financial success. Having a property in Ibeju Lekki is one of the greatest investment you should ever think of, imagined you own a piece of Banana Island in 2001 till date, you know what that means right.

Ibeju Lekki is the next phase of real estate investment, because it is the fastest growing real estate region in the whole of west Africa. Owning to this fact, it is projected that in the next four to five years from now, properties in this region will be evaluated to have over 250% appreciation in value.

You know why? In another five years from now activities in Lagos Nigeria will be shifted to Ibeju Lekki, and it has started moving as we speak. With Dangote world standard refinery which is currently under construction, Lekki deep-sea Port, the Lekki international airport, the proposed forth mainland bridge, the new Lagos Pan Atlantic University, Eleganza mega factory, the Chinese companies that are already on ground operating and many more including a mega gas station.

As it is now, you can get a plot of Land in the region for as low as N2.5 million Naira, which is why I want to bring to your notice that we have properties in this region with approved documents from Lagos State Land Registry, that you can take advantage of.

As a smart investor, I will like advice that you should try and have a Landed property investment in your portfolio, because every investment can crash but Land investment remains.

I would be glad to help you make a wise investment choice/ plans for yourself. I look forward to building a prosperous investment for you. Please do not hesitate to revert should you need more enquiries.

Best regard,
Nansel Chirman. Your real estate investment expert. +2347065352466, +2348073355428

(1) (Reply)

Female Working Class Roommate Needed / For Sale In Ago Okota A Solidly Built Block Of 6nos Of 3bedrm-flat On More Th / Sales Cheveron View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.