Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Please Help Locate This Scammer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Locate This Scammer (205 Views)

Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner / Beware Of This Scammer / Help Me Find This Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Locate This Scammer by ajoyeleke(m): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2021
Pls my sister’s phone got stolen and d thief used her sim to buy recharge card and sent to anoda mtn number. I called mtn and I was given the number the card was transferred to, I added the number on WhatsApp and the person is online but I didn’t want to message him yet so that he wouldn’t suspect But I Ab screenshot his profile pics

Please heard u can search for someone details on google using the person picture

Pls who knows how to do this help me out

Dat money is all what my sister saved after nysc
Re: Please Help Locate This Scammer by izuch(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2021
Post the number here, he might be on someone's contact
Re: Please Help Locate This Scammer by ajoyeleke(m): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2021
izuch:
Post the number here, he might be on someone's contact

Thank u but like I said I dnt want anybody to message d guy for now so he won’t suspect

And also wat if he’s a close friend to d person he will just notify him of my plan
Re: Please Help Locate This Scammer by ajoyeleke(m): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2021
Pls I need contributions

(1) (Reply)

Crude Oil Price Is Up And Naira Still Changes At 485 To Dollar / How Much Is POS Machine / Customers Suffer As Landlord Fights Gtbank Over N5M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.