Stats: 3,162,453 members, 7,850,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) (84017 Views)

Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit / Toke Makinwa Poses Her Backside Without Underwear. Fans React / Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by KanuSE: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
fuckaholic25:
she needs another butt surgery, this is small!

Leave her alone abeg, I like it like that - especially the left yansh.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by adekS1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
Pls l want to ask this innocent question.

Am l the only one who don't find naked women attractive?

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Khaleepha5681:
As long as she enjoys it and make money out of these nudities it is okay

No bad Belle o
Exactly.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
adekS1:
Pls l want to ask this innocent question.

Am l the only one who don't find naked women attractive?

Is it naked men you find attractive

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
sylve11:
In as much her post isn't interfering with my peace of mind, then i can go ahead to say her post is none of my business. cool

Same here! This year, na to just dey observe these people from one corner! cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
i wish I could muff it from behind like that ....chaiiii enjoyment

You like woman you dey straight forward oh! grin grin grin grin

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
Farm tool.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by Wolfeye: 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
I swear

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by KanuSE: 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
Dwiseone1:
Why do women objectify themselves like this? Why do some women feel powerful when they are naked?

They only love to feel and look sexy - they are constantly in love with their bodies. grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by Wolfeye: 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Which kind dry body square face be this? Show us real women please.
This one dey fear to bath.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Dreyton36:
Am i the only one who don't find naked women attractive

Lights up my kpoli in peace

How are you able to keep an erection during sex?

Just asking
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by harmargedon: 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
All hole na hole.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by fof1: 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
onthehill:
Toke Makinwa showed off her butt in a new photo she posted on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photo;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLMJ5SVlG3n/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

REAL INSANITY ON DISPLAY. VALENTINE IS NOT SEX PLAY. TRUE SEX IS FOR D MARRIED NOT NECESSARILY D MATURED OR KNOTS...PLS NOTE
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by khalids: 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
what is wrong with this girl........when did this become a thing to be proud of.... angry angry angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Simp, una nor dey ever get sense. Na this muscular girl dey trip you.

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
shadyLP:
The dude enjoying this always sweet cougar is really enjoying the flesh of the world.. shocked

Simp, una cannot wise lai lai. Na muscular yansh and muscular body nai you dey trip for

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by beehivedata(m): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
Bmaster:
Guy be calming down.

Truecaller only dishes out what you gave to her
Like I don't know, it collects data of people who have Truecaller on their phones. It saves your phone number with the name other people who have Truecaller save your number with. If people save your number with different names, only names with the highest tally is displayed by Truecaller. Now in this case, majority of people have saved the said number as "Data scammer" are u now saying those people are wrong? Dial my number and tell me what Truecaller says about it.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
WiLdFLame:
Is she saying she’s a Scorpio? Well

It means the kids you born by fuvking this valentines weekend will be olosho, her nyash no go gree stay one place. Her energy go be Scorpio

but wait oo When Toke turn Zodiac signs astrologer? This girl go Dey do jazz oo

Na today you know say all the well doing olosho dey use jazz?
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by beehivedata(m): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sickmod:

The mods will not see this complaint ...they are blind. Don't be surprised they might even ban you for complaining about a scammer.

Just like i complained how SKYE TV (WhatApp tv) scammed me and i post pictures to prove my point...i was banned. This same guy is having his banners all over the threads with different monikers and no mod has seen it.

Some mods are compromising period!

I await my bann undecided
LOL, pẹ̀lẹ́.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
michaelpop50:

Simp, una nor dey ever get sense. Na this muscular girl dey trip you.

Bro why are you angry ..abeg don't beat me o
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by mekusmanuel(f): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
That's the only thing they' ve got. Next time, you hear women wailing that they are seen only as sex objects when it's actually their doings.

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by ejodachi: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
All these ones think only about sex
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by QuickStandard: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Dreyton36:

My brother, you ain't alone, in fact it's a turn off for me

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by Dreyton36: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
QuickStandard:

My brother, you ain't alone, in fact it's a turn off for me

Correct nigha
I owe you some good kush loud

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by doxijaw: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sex object advertising.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by ddippset(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
it's all vanity.

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by jojothaiv(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Dreyton36:

YOU GAZ HELP A BROTHER TOO, I GET LIGHTER FOR HERE
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
popweezy:
Gradually gradually, "Valentine Day" don dey turn to "world sex day"

I swr down.
sex is now becoming something normal

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by captianfreeman(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
Advertisements.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Dreyton36:

You don't find naked women attractive? So it's naked men you find attractive?

Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV / Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky / Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos)