Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,270 members, 7,853,328 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

What Could Have Happened? (pics Attached) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Could Have Happened? (pics Attached) (5902 Views)

Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) / Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached / How Can I Unlock This Smile Mifi [pics Attached] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Have Happened? (pics Attached) by warrenweste(m): 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tenshades:

Who saw the FG ban coming in the first place?

So how does it work now..
Re: What Could Have Happened? (pics Attached) by Exoticlife: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
CLEAN WATER IS NOT A LUXURY BUT A NECESSITY !!
When you improve your water,you improve your health .Filter OFF Impurities, Harmful Chemicals, Micro-organisms, Acidity And Excess Chlorine with this SWS CERAMIC WATER PURIFIER that millions of Nigerians are testifying to

Order NOW -From Exotic life store

Re: What Could Have Happened? (pics Attached) by blessedchild234(m): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
Exoticlife:
CLEAN WATER IS NOT A LUXURY BUT A NECESSITY !!
When you improve your water,you improve your health .Filter OFF Impurities, Harmful Chemicals, Micro-organisms, Acidity And Excess Chlorine with this SWS CERAMIC WATER PURIFIER that millions of Nigerians are testifying to

Order NOW -From Exotic life store
How much?
Re: What Could Have Happened? (pics Attached) by TundRash(m): 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Abeg I don't understand this JUMIA payment process. Do I have to enter my card details?
Is it safe?

Re: What Could Have Happened? (pics Attached) by Meister(m): 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
TundRash:
Abeg I don't understand this JUMIA payment process. Do I have to enter my card details?
Is it safe?

Lol, a whole jumia
Re: What Could Have Happened? (pics Attached) by TundRash(m): 1:08am On Feb 14, 2021
Meister:

Lol, a whole jumia

Just asking. I have been longing to order something online but I am not sure of the safety of my card details.
Re: What Could Have Happened? (pics Attached) by Tenshades(m): 9:45am On Feb 14, 2021
TundRash:

Just asking. I have been longing to order something online but I am not sure of the safety of my card details.

Order...just don't save your card details on the platform during payment.
Re: What Could Have Happened? (pics Attached) by TundRash(m): 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
Tenshades:

Order...just don't save your card details on the platform during payment.

Okay
Re: What Could Have Happened? (pics Attached) by Exoticlife: 11:48am On Feb 15, 2021
blessedchild234:
How much?
Re: What Could Have Happened? (pics Attached) by Exoticlife: 11:48am On Feb 15, 2021
blessedchild234:
How much?
Re: What Could Have Happened? (pics Attached) by SaintUlot: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2021
Meister:

All your money is in your crypto wallets ?
No offence but that sounds unreasonable

That's how to know noobs in the cryptosphere.
Re: What Could Have Happened? (pics Attached) by Tenshades(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
SaintUlot:

That's how to know noobs in the cryptosphere.

No be only noobs, na door knob.

'Cryptosphere' expert, i hail grin

Una go just open mouth waaa like oloshho pusvy yarn dust.
Re: What Could Have Happened? (pics Attached) by SaintUlot: 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
Tenshades:

No be only noobs, na door knob.

'Cryptosphere' expert, i hail grin

Una go just open mouth waaa like oloshho pusvy yarn dust.

It is not an insult to be called a noob when you are actually a noob. How did i know you are a noob? Because you displayed traits exhibited by noobs in the cryptosphere, and what is that trait? Emotion, noobs trade with emotion. That is when you ll start hearing:

"i should have bought more of x project, i would have been a millionaire by now" , "I should have invested all my life savings into y project, if I had done that, i would have been competing with Aliko by now", "Let me buy lots of Doge/xrp, imagine if doge/xrp becomes 50kusd like btc, i am made for life." the mumu noob ll eventually buy doge/xrp @ the top and be counting down to when it ll hit 50,000usd per token,but unfortunately he ll become a bag holder.

Their emotion always overide their judgement, noobs only think about profit, risk analysis, fundamental analysis, risk consideration and management is not in their dictionary.

I am very optimistic that you too will leave that noob stage with time and proceed to the next level, just like the way people who were in the game before you had done.

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot
Re: What Could Have Happened? (pics Attached) by Tenshades(m): 6:12am On Feb 17, 2021
SaintUlot:

It is not an insult to be called a noob when you are actually a noob. How did i know you are a noob? Because you displayed traits exhibited by noobs in the cryptosphere, and what is that trait? Emotion, noobs trade with emotion. That is when you ll start hearing:

"i should have bought more of x project, i would have been a millionaire by now" , "I should have invested all my life savings into y project, if I had done that, i would have been competing with Aliko by now", "Let me buy lots of Doge/xrp, imagine if doge/xrp becomes 50kusd like btc, i am made for life." the mumu noob ll eventually buy doge/xrp @ the top and be counting down to when it ll hit 50,000usd per token,but unfortunately he ll become a bag holder.

Their emotion always overide their judgement, noobs only think about profit, risk analysis, fundamental analysis, risk consideration and management is not in their dictionary.

I am very optimistic that you too will leave that noob stage with time and proceed to the next level, just like the way people who were in the game before you had done.

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot

The problem you people have is that you jugde people too fast when you know little about them.

You need to read more books about finances, dude.
Re: What Could Have Happened? (pics Attached) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:25am On Feb 17, 2021
Meister:

That's the major reason I wrote what I wrote, nowadays you'll have to put it up for sale then hope to find a buyer fast enough
aswear it won't be well with federal government. Before I'll just click withdraw from my luno app and within 5 minutes the money will hit the bank account now I'm looking for exchangers in paxful cry
Re: What Could Have Happened? (pics Attached) by Meister(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2021
Goalnaldo:
aswear it won't be well with federal government. Before I'll just click withdraw from my luno app and within 5 minutes the money will hit the bank account now I'm looking for exchangers in paxful cry

It's not funny at all but we shall overcome
Re: What Could Have Happened? (pics Attached) by ee3535: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2021
Please take note this username of paxful are scammers HydeHo12, OvertIbex487

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Happened? (pics Attached) by Tenshades(m): 11:42am On Feb 17, 2021
ee3535:
Please take note this username of paxful are scammers HydeHo12, OvertIbex487

Thanks.

Meanwhile, to the paxful users, over to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Browse On Bb Without Subsription / Install Carbonrom V7.1 On Galaxy Note 3 N9005 Android 4.4.4 Kitkat [AOSP] / Free 1GB From Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.