Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Waec Assitance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Assitance (3557 Views)

For Yabatech Post Utme Helpand Assitance Enter Here / (noun)call For Admission Assitance Or General Info Concerning National Open Univ / Need Assitance On Waec Gce Nd Neco Gce Cal Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec Assitance by Petersideman(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
We ofa waec questn. Nd asistance . Here is my no 08054750593. Rush in 4 chemistri questn.
Re: Waec Assitance by Genchampagne: 7:13am On Apr 08, 2011
Pls.just help me with d questn abeg pls
Petersideman:

We ofa waec questn. Nd asistance . Here is my no 08054750593. Rush in 4 chemistri questn.
Re: Waec Assitance by clergyman2(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2011
Hello guys am one of the best here but its just that nairaland is very large to handle. But things may be i have single handedly dedicated this year to help my fellow nairalanders. I made up my mind to help those taking waec and Neco this year because of some scammers who would give out their phone numbers here only to disappoint you guys. I am not going to collect any money for you guys because some good guys helped last year on this forum so i have made up my mind to help you guys this year. So sorry that i didnt post chemistry practicals questions which you guys took today but i promise to post biology and other subject that is within my reach. So tomorrow i will be starting with biology practicals see you guys tomorrow. Untill then i remain your humble clergy man "DANIEL"
Re: Waec Assitance by HELPL1NE: 5:17am On Apr 11, 2011
wink
Re: Waec Assitance by clergyman2(m): 7:24am On Apr 11, 2011
(1a) study specimen B,C AND D Carefully. <i>identify specimen B,C and D. <ii> state d part of d plant to which each of specimen B,C and D belong. <iii> state d class to which each of d specimens B,C & D belongs. <iv> Give one reason for your answer in <ii> above. <v> state two difference b/w specimens C & D. (1bi) How can you propagate each of specimen B,C & D. <ii> Give one reason for your answer in <bi> above. <iii> Make a labelled drawing 10cm-12cm long each of specimen B,C & D to show their external features.
Re: Waec Assitance by muzboy: 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2011
clergy man, i beg i need question for maths,chemistry,physics,biology,economics,geography (ObJ and essay). u fi send am to samojo139@yahoo.com. i'm begging. i banged my gsce in math,chemistry and physics. pls help me
Re: Waec Assitance by clergyman2(m): 4:05am On Apr 12, 2011
No 1. Identify specimen A. <ii>state the habitat of specimen A. <iii>state two adaptive features of specimen A. <iv>state the biological sold of specimen A in ecosystem. <v> why can specimen A preserve water. (2i) draw specimen B. <ii>what is the mode of propagation of specimen B. <iii>what is the soil requirement of specimen B. <iv>function of specimen B. (3i)identify specimen c with reasons. <ii>state the part of plant to which specimen C belongs. <iii>how can you propagate specimen C. (4i)give difference between specimen B&C. <ii>give differences between specimen E&F. <iii>phylum of specimen E&F
Re: Waec Assitance by Petersideman(m): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2011
bt ur questions are nt complete,who told u we do it 4 a fee.to pas no b force,u go soon tire afta d exageration pratika.lol clergyman
Re: Waec Assitance by clergyman2(m): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2011
Well you can say whatever you wanna say here but the fact is that i will try and help guys who are taking exams in this forum. I know is not easy but the sacrifice is all mine and its none of your biz. Instead of you to support me and help the people in here what you are after is money. You even collect money from your online members thats very unfair of you. Well i will all clear your critics. I will do it :-):-):-):-):-):-):-). Noone:-):-):-):-). I say again:-):-):-):-). Noone:-):-):-):-):-). Not even you can stop me:-):-). From helping people in here:-):-):-). Sink it into your brain:-):-). Ok
Re: Waec Assitance by clergyman2(m): 10:47am On Apr 12, 2011
Petersideman:

bt your questions are nt complete,who told u we do it 4 a fee.to pas no b force,u go soon tire afta d exageration pratika.lol clergyman
Petersideman:

bt your questions are nt complete,who told u we do it 4 a fee.to pas no b force,u go soon tire afta d exageration pratika.lol clergyman
Re: Waec Assitance by Zelingsky(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2012
I really need maths,literature n biology 2012 questions this my email Mwesley.xl@gmail.com pls i need ur help
Re: Waec Assitance by pompy3: 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2012
well,its good to help pple and god will help u and ya famly as well,but plzzzzzzzzzzzz always paste the original one,,,;;;,,,be good,god will b with uuuu
Re: Waec Assitance by Zelingsky(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2012
Pls help me with mathematics n literature questions 2012 here is my email mwesley.xl@gmail.com
Re: Waec Assitance by Zelingsky(m): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2012
Her is my fone num 08086103665 n 08160121411

(1) (Reply)

Is There Niit Study Centre In Enugu? / Can A Science Student Study Art Courses In University? / UNIZIK 2014/2015 Post-utme Details:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.