Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) (143032 Views)

Help Advice On My Keke Business & Tracker / BAR SOAP Makers Plz Come In And Answer These Questions, Help.. / Please Help, Advice Me On My Current Situation With Remita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Courz: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2022
Babtunz:

I can attest to this. Withdrawal from Upwork to Geegpay works and the funds took about ~2 days to arrive.

I tried this method using grey.co USD bank details by selecting the bank transfer from to US to US option in Upwork but the transaction failed. I was told the USD Balance in grey.co only supports wire transfers which is very expensive. If you still have Payoneer funds, is it possible to add the USD bank details from grey.co in order to transfer the Payoneer funds to it? Will they support that transaction?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Babtunz: 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Courz:

I tried this method using grey.co USD bank details by selecting the bank transfer from to US to US option in Upwork but the transaction failed. I was told the USD Balance in grey.co only supports wire transfers which is very expensive. If you still have Payoneer funds, is it possible to add the USD bank details from grey.co in order to transfer the Payoneer funds to it? Will they support that transaction?

I don't think that will work. Grey.co doesn't support ACH transfers so you'll need to convert your Payoneer funds to GBP before sending to Grey.

I haven't tried Upwork to Grey but someone said it doesn't work anymore.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Courz: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
Babtunz:

I don't think that will work. Grey.co doesn't support ACH transfers so you'll need to convert your Payoneer funds to GBP before sending to Grey.

I haven't tried Upwork to Grey but someone said it doesn't work anymore.

Thanks.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Naptlion: 12:40am On Sep 23, 2022
Hello

Please who knows how I can verify the 20$ and activate my wise account

Thanks
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by TheHopefulMan: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2022
Hello friends, fellow freelancers and web artisans,

It is already difficult to get gigs and handle the needs of your clients, so withdrawing your payout shouldn't be another difficult thing to worry about. The Payoneer USD to NGN rate is very poor at #407/$. Also, the difficulty of opening accounts on other platforms is something you really shouldn't worry about. Even with a Dorm Account, the fees are so high and sometimes you can't account for all the money you sent to your Dorm Account from your Payoneer Account. Banks be playing with your hard-earned money and calling it fees and whatnot.

This is why TheHopefulMan has stepped in to help. I offer you the following services:

1. When you get paid via Payoneer and need your naira, Payoneer allows it's users to send Payoneer funds from one Payoneer Account to another. So all you need do is send your Payoneer Funds to me while I send you the equivalent in naira to your local bank account at a very high rate. This way, you have effectively converted your dollar to naira without the hassle of going to roadside exchangers and putting yourself at risk.

2. If you need a Payoneer account to withdraw your payout to, I can also help with that. And after your payout is successfully withdrawn, I send you the equivalent in naira to your local bank account at a high rate.

3. The Number 1 option above is only available to Payoneer users who have received atleast $,1000 on their Payoneer account. So for my brothers and sisters who are new to the freelance world and are yet to receive up to $1,000 in their Payoneer account, you can use option Number 2.

4. If you need to provide U.S bank account details for your clients to send your payments to, I can also help with that.

For any questions, inquiries, and help you need, feel free to reach out to me on Whatsapp. Contact in my signature.

Let's win!

Cc: @ emmychib
@ buchivik

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by dreamxhaser: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2022
Courz:

Use geeg pay. I have withdrawn funds from geeg pay about a week ago
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Jaycobbs(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
TheHopefulMan:
Hello friends, fellow freelancers and web artisans,

It is already difficult to get gigs and handle the needs of your clients, so withdrawing your payout shouldn't be another difficult thing to worry about. The Payoneer USD to NGN rate is very poor at #407/$. Also, the difficulty of opening accounts on other platforms is something you really shouldn't worry about. Even with a Dorm Account, the fees are so high and sometimes you can't account for all the money you sent to your Dorm Account from your Payoneer Account. Banks be playing with your hard-earned money and calling it fees and whatnot.

This is why TheHopefulMan has stepped in to help. I offer you the following services:

1. When you get paid via Payoneer and need your naira, Payoneer allows it's users to send Payoneer funds from one Payoneer Account to another. So all you need do is send your Payoneer Funds to me while I send you the equivalent in naira to your local bank account at a very high rate. This way, you have effectively converted your dollar to naira without the hassle of going to roadside exchangers and putting yourself at risk.

2. If you need a Payoneer account to withdraw your payout to, I can also help with that. And after your payout is successfully withdrawn, I send you the equivalent in naira to your local bank account at a high rate.

3. The Number 1 option above is only available to Payoneer users who have received atleast $,1000 on their Payoneer account. So for my brothers and sisters who are new to the freelance world and are yet to receive up to $1,000 in their Payoneer account, you can use option Number 2.

4. If you need to provide U.S bank account details for your clients to send your payments to, I can also help with that.

For any questions, inquiries, and help you need, feel free to reach out to me on Whatsapp. Contact in my signature.

Let's win!

Cc: @ emmychib
@ buchivik

cheesy

I like how you make your argument
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Courz: 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Use geeg pay. I have withdrawn funds from geeg pay about a week ago

You used it with Upwork? Does their USD balance support ACH transfers? And what is their rate?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by saxwizard(m): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2022
@Dollywood @pocahontas

I beg give me one motivation make i take hold body

2nd job not coming

I don almost finish my connect self
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Dollywood(m): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2022
saxwizard:
@Dollywood @pocahontas

2nd job not coming

Haha. Same here man, I've exhausted more than half of my connect. I'm still looking for my third job. Omo, I thought someone said it gets easier after your first job. undecided
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by juwoonn(m): 8:14am On Sep 24, 2022
Fiverr level 2 seller account for sale... anybody interested? Over 570 reviews.
You’ll see my contact detail on signature
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Zidoh(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2022
saxwizard:
@Dollywood @pocahontas

2nd job not coming

just don't give up at all .... Keep pushing .
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Zidoh(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2022
Dollywood:

Haha. Same here man, I've exhausted more than half of my connect. I'm still looking for my third job. Omo, I thought someone said it gets easier after your first job. undecided
keep trying
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Zidoh(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2022
We buy Payoneer funds , PayPal funds and transfer wise at good rate. We are fast and reliable . You can reach us via WhatsApp on 08088759163.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by saxwizard(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2022
Dollywood:

Omo.

I just tire

Thanks chief
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by saxwizard(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2022
Zidoh:
just don't give up at all .... Keep pushing .

Thank you boss
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Jonifi(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
BUYING & SELLING

Transactions are seemless...

~paypal
~USDT
~Bitcoin
~Skrill
~Perfect Money
~Payoneer
~Neteller

WhatsApp 070674 45954
Fiverr payment can come for withdrawal
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by ebuka1997: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Upwork has stopped giving back connects for some interviews, omo e go tough for freelancers eehn. Better get long term client hold on to am oh.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Bapy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hello guys, please can I connect the USD virtual account on grey.co? I want to connect it to my upwork account.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Dollywood(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
Zidoh:
keep trying

Not a chance in hell will I ever give up.

2 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Dollywood(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
ebuka1997:
Upwork has stopped giving back connects for some interviews, omo e go tough for freelancers eehn. Better get long term client hold on to am oh.

Eh. Wetin? This can't be true.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Babtunz: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
Courz:

You used it with Upwork? Does their USD balance support ACH transfers? And what is their rate?

Just thought I should help.

1. Yes. Geegpay works with Upwork as long as the name on your Geegpay Virtual USD account is the same on your Upwork profile.

2. Yes. Geegpay supports ACH transfers.

3. As at today, Geegpay's rate is 691/$ (I think they have the best rates around).

3 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Courz: 1:07am On Sep 25, 2022
Babtunz:

1. Yes. Geegpay works with Upwork as long as the name on your Geegpay Virtual USD Card is the same on your Upwork profile.

3. As at today, Geegpay's rate is 691/$ (I think they have the best rates around).

Thanks.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Bapy(m): 4:42am On Sep 25, 2022
Babtunz:

1. Yes. Geegpay works with Upwork as long as the name on your Geegpay Virtual USD Card is the same on your Upwork profile.

Please does grey.co virtual USD account works too?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Babtunz: 6:40am On Sep 25, 2022
Bapy:

Please does grey.co virtual USD account works too?

I don't think so. Grey USD doesn't support ACH for now.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Bapy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
Babtunz:

Thank you so much.

I just created a geepay virtual dollar account.

I can use it right?

And what does “Checking” means where they wrote account type?

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Bapy(m): 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
Babtunz:

I just checked for what “checking” means that the main difference between checking and savings accounts is that checking accounts are primarily for accessing your money for daily use while savings accounts are primarily for saving money. Checking accounts are considered “transactional,” meaning that they allow you to access your money when and where you need it.

Thanks boss

3 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Babtunz: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bapy:

Thank you so much.

I just created a geepay virtual dollar account.

I can use it right?

And what does “Checking” means where they wrote account type?

Yeah, you can.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Bapy(m): 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
Babtunz:

Yeah, you can.

Thanks, boss.

So I should Set up a payment method using “Direct to U.S. Bank” , right?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Jonifi(m): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
BUYING & SELLING

Transactions are seemless...

~paypal
~USDT
~Bitcoin
~Skrill
~Perfect Money.
~Payoneer
~Neteller

WhatsApp 070674 45954
Fiverr payment can come for withdrawal
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by ebuka1997: 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
Dollywood:

Eh. Wetin? This can't be true.

It is oh, check the upwork forum, they will only give connects back when it's an 'established' client. People are suggesting it may be clients who have earned more than $10K.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Dollywood(m): 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
ebuka1997:

It is oh, check the upwork forum, they will only give connects back when it's an 'established' client. People are suggesting it may be clients who have earned more than $10K.

Maybe it's for clients with a verified payment method. Because they're people abusing these interview free connects. I've received 10 connects each for every interviews i've got; which I only send proposals to clients with a verified payment method and over 40% hire rate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (106) (Reply)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free

Viewing this topic: Mannyautos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.