Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) - Business (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) (142883 Views)

Help Advice On My Keke Business & Tracker / BAR SOAP Makers Plz Come In And Answer These Questions, Help.. / Please Help, Advice Me On My Current Situation With Remita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by ArticleBeast: 4:30am On Mar 17, 2023
wasiubello:

Thank you for this, i will contact them this night
When did you later see it?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Samuell2019(m): 10:29am On Mar 17, 2023
who uses a GTB DOM account here? How do you transfer money out
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Dudeladude(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
Attention guys
Attention guys
Please no one should patronize ****DesertScavenger**** for any upwork account
He is a scam, he will treat you like he wanna help you but at the end of it, he won't deliver.
Here is his phone number***09127669696***
On his whatsup its a pics of pregnant women and other things, he may change his WhatsApp profile pic
Please guys don not patronize him
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by pocohantas(f): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
Samuell2019:
who uses a GTB DOM account here? How do you transfer money out

With a token via my app. But I only do intra-bank transfers.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Donpre(m): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
does anyone know how much geegpay charges, their support page is down
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Nicoswit(m): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
OfficialDJ:
I keep telling you all, F^^* all these profile optimization nonsense.

A GREAT PROPOSAL is your pathway to getting jobs on upwork.

Having a great profile with a sucky proposal changes NADA.

I've been upworking for over 7 years now, with an average income of $15,000 monthly, and the above advice will change your life if you utilize it.

Enough said
Can you write a good proposal example for a newbie without any job yet
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Dopenigga(m): 1:23am On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 18, 2023
Nicoswit:

Can you write a good proposal example for a newbie without any job yet
chatGPT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by pocohantas(f): 2:44am On Mar 18, 2023
CodeWithRemi:
chatGPT

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Samuell2019(m): 2:58am On Mar 18, 2023
pocohantas:

With a token via my app. But I only do intra-bank transfers.

Thank you
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Tallesty1(m): 7:40am On Mar 18, 2023
CodeWithRemi:
chatGPT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Nicoswit(m): 7:47am On Mar 18, 2023
CodeWithRemi:
chatGPT
Ok
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Adstarr: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
ebuka1997:

They give back for established clients

Please I want to buy connection on upwork, can u assist? Please 🙏
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Blinking44: 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hi guys,,

An old client of mine referred me to one of his contact to send a job invite to me, .. But it's telling me job is closed when im about to accept,. Please what could be wrong.. I'm sure the client does not close the job.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by ArticleBeast: 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Blinking44:
Hi guys,,

An old client of mine referred me to one of his contact to send a job invite to me, .. But it's telling me job is closed when im about to accept,. Please what could be wrong.. I'm sure the client does not close the job.
The client might have closed the Job ad since he already has someone referred. The client will send u a private message. You don’t need to send proposal
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Olawrites: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
I need a foreign upwork account. Sent me a pm.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Blinking44: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
ArticleBeast:

The client might have closed the Job ad since he already has someone referred. The client will send u a private message. You don’t need to send proposal

No, he he didn't hired anyone,. Even in the job post, he mentioned the name of the client that referred me to him, ..i have already messaged the original client and see if he can tell him to send a direct message instead..,.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by ArticleBeast: 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Blinking44:

No, he he didn't hired anyone,. Even in the job post, he mentioned the name of the client that referred me to him, ..i have already messaged the original client and see if he can tell him to send a direct message instead..,.
Yeah, that is much better.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Dudeladude(m): 1:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Olawrites:
I need a foreign upwork account. Sent me a pm.
Attention guys
Attention guys
Please no one should patronize ****DesertScavenger**** for any upwork account
He is a scam, he will treat you like he wanna help you but at the end of it, he won't deliver.
Here is his phone number***09127669696***
On his whatsup its a pics of pregnant women and other things, he may change his WhatsApp profile pic
Please guys don not patronize him
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Dudeladude(m): 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Is there any freelancer WhatsApp group.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Nicoswit(m): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Can NIN be used in place of TIN on Upwork?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Deicide: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nicoswit:
Can NIN be used in place of TIN on Upwork?
it wouldn't take you more that 3 days to get Tin
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Nicoswit(m): 7:17am On Mar 22, 2023
Deicide:
it wouldn't take you more that 3 days to get Tin
I applied online since last week, no reply yet

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Deicide: 7:33am On Mar 22, 2023
Nicoswit:

I applied online since last week, no reply yet
I applied on Friday, got it on Monday
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Nicoswit(m): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2023
Deicide:
I applied on Friday, got it on Monday
Alright
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Gr8mind07(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2023
Could you please guide me on this.? I got the virtual dollar card but upwork couldn't authorise it. It was asking me to consult my financial institution.
iamoyanudo:

I use payday to do this and it was successful.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by iamoyanudo: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2023
Gr8mind07:
Could you please guide me on this.? I got the virtual dollar card but upwork couldn't authorise it. It was asking me to consult my financial institution.

I think you can contact payday via twitter..

When did this happen?

It's what I'm using for Upwork, and I hope it's recent because Payday stops partnership with Silvergate, so they are issuing new accounts..
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Dudeladude(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2023
I need a WhatsApp group where i can hire writers to help me with some job load
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by XploraBen(m): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
Dudeladude:
I need a WhatsApp group where i can hire writers to help me with some job load
Can I send you a PM?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by danthamccoy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hello guys. For those who use the platform, how long does a payment take to reflect on your Geegpay account from Upwork?
I withdrew several hours ago, but it's not yet showing on my Geegpay wallet.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
danthamccoy:
Hello guys. For those who use the platform, how long does a payment take to reflect on your Geegpay account from Upwork?
I withdrew several hours ago, but it's not yet showing on my Geegpay wallet.

Give it a day at most

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Dudeladude(m): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
XploraBen:

Can I send you a PM?
yes boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (106) (Reply)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.