Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Please Which Trading Platform For Options Trading Use (puts And Calls) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Which Trading Platform For Options Trading Use (puts And Calls) (489 Views)

Which Trading Platform Do I Need On These? / Which Trading Broker Is The Best In Nigeria / Learn A Secret In Binary Options Trading That Fetch You $10 A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Trading Platform For Options Trading Use (puts And Calls) by emekauzor(m): 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
Good day All,

Please I need an advise on which trading platform where I can trade in Options Trading i.e (making Puts and Calls)

In the past although not for options trading I was using etoro now that etoro doesnt serve Nigerians I have decided to diversify

Please note my question is centered strictly on Options Trading platform that accepts Nigerians and West Africans

Will appreciate the best feedback/response

Thank you
Re: Please Which Trading Platform For Options Trading Use (puts And Calls) by emekauzor(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hello please I don't quite understand this screenshot and please I still need links

Thank You

Cashbtc:

Re: Please Which Trading Platform For Options Trading Use (puts And Calls) by dan56: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
emekauzor:
Good day All,

Please I need an advise on which trading platform where I can trade in Options Trading i.e (making Puts and Calls)

In the past although not for options trading I was using etoro now that etoro doesnt serve Nigerians I have decided to diversify

Please note my question is centered strictly on Options Trading platform that accepts Nigerians and West Africans

Thank you

For derivatives options trading, search on playstore for L E V E L 0 1

Close up the spaces.
Re: Please Which Trading Platform For Options Trading Use (puts And Calls) by dan56: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
But it’s decentralized, runs on ethereum blockchain.

Forex, crypto and commodities is tradable. They have partnership with Bloomberg.
Re: Please Which Trading Platform For Options Trading Use (puts And Calls) by emekauzor(m): 6:40am On Feb 14, 2021
dan56:
But it’s decentralized, runs on ethereum blockchain.

Forex, crypto and commodities is tradable. They have partnership with Bloomberg.

Appreciate this, will be open to other alternative option trading platform

Thank You
Re: Please Which Trading Platform For Options Trading Use (puts And Calls) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
emekauzor:
Good day All,

Thank you
binarydotcom
Re: Please Which Trading Platform For Options Trading Use (puts And Calls) by emekauzor(m): 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
Thanks for the feedback , please I am not interested in Binary trade , what I need is a platform where I can trade with Options trading i.e Puts and Calls ,

Appreciate all the feedback sent
Re: Please Which Trading Platform For Options Trading Use (puts And Calls) by WealthGateway: 6:34am On Feb 22
@emekauzor have you gotten the answer?

I was searching for where to buy calls and puts in Nigeria. Mainly about Nigerian and Foreign stocks. Could you share with me what you got please?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Withdraw My Crypto Which Wallet Pays To Local Account / I Want To Buy XRP And Tron Crypto. I Dont Understand Quidax / Free Crypto 100% Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.