Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? (16873 Views)

Sex On Good Friday / Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / Should I Have Sex On Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by Interesting15: 6:39am On Feb 14, 2021
It's no longer news that every February 14 is Valentine's Day. While it is being celebrated in different ways by different people, one general and famous word attached to the day is "Love". So, it is embraced that the whole idea is to celebrate 'love". But that's where the problem lies. Everyone would quickly exclaimed "I'm celebrating love". But prying deeply into this, you discover many people don't even know what love is for real.

So, for many, when talking about love, they are actually making reference to lust, infatuation and sex. And this is why many equates Valentine's day to a day of sex galore (such ignorance and foolishness). And of course, Valentine's day has become a tool used by the devil to plunder immoral people on the bed of sexual immorality, and he gains access to "steal, kill, and destroy" (John 10:10)

The truth is, you can't know how to show love if you don't know love. God is Love. So you must first know God (Love) before you can know how to express true love. So, if you are not for Christ and you keep indulging in one form of sin or the other, you can't know God (i.e have an intimate relationship with God), and whatever thing you are calling love is not true love (you can't give what you don't have)

So, whenever I hear cases where people that claims to be in love are still hurting one another (cheating, dumping, or even so-called boyfriends raping their girlfriend), I'm not usually surprised. You can't give what you don't have. Your partner can't show you true love if he/she doesn't have an intimate relationship with God through Jesus Christ (because your partner doesn't know how to). So, anything such persons are calling love is simply false. Yes, a scam. Your unbeliveing partner can't help but break your heart, because his/her nature is still perverted and self-seeking (only an intimate relationship with Jesus can get us transformed)

Now, talking about if you should have sex on Valentine's day (as well as any other day), the answer is "yes, if you are legally married to your partner (who must be a member of the opposite gender)"

When you know Love (having an intimate relationship with God through Jesus Christ), you will always be determined to get Him pleased and obey all His commands. And concerning sexual pleasure, what He wants is that:

"All forms of sexual pleasure should be shared only between a married man and his female wife in the safe confines of their marriage institution, with no other party involved"

God frowns at sexual immorality, and there are great repercussions attached to sexual sins.

Don't have sex with your boyfriend/girlfriend or your fiance/fiancee until you get married to them. If you have planned such today, God is giving you an opportunity to destroy such plans (it's not a mistake that you came across this article), to avoid regrets. If your boyfriend/girlfriend or fiance/fiancee is insisting on sex, it means they are only after your body, and are not God's Will for you (so, wisdom demands you break such).

For married people (a male and a female), enjoy yourself to the glory of God, and make sure you don't cheat on your spouse.

If you are a gay or lesbian couple, break such abominable relationship NOW.

RECEIVE THE STRENGTH TO LIVE FOR GOD'S GLORY, IN JESUS NAME AMEN

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2021/02/should-you-have-sex-on-valentines-day.html?m=1

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by lilvicky68(m): 6:45am On Feb 14, 2021
Sex sex sex Everytime is that the problem of Nigeria.. Is it what is taking us backward..why can't we focus on relevant things..

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:57am On Feb 14, 2021
There's no such thing as a good day to do evil (sin).

God bless.

8 Likes

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by phenomental40(m): 7:05am On Feb 14, 2021
just finished having mine now

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by devlishGINGER(m): 7:20am On Feb 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
There's no such thing as a good day to do evil (sin).

God bless.

Let people show love and care the best way they know. No one has ever made it of life alive

Selah

4 Likes

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:38am On Feb 14, 2021
devlishGINGER:

Let people show love and care the best way they know. No one has ever made it of life alive

Selah
And who's stopping them?
Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by Chapter1vs6(m): 7:49am On Feb 14, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own

Abeg make person show me love for dis valentine na. Even if na 1k, e red for some of us o! God bless.
you this guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by NaijaBoy213(m): 8:12am On Feb 14, 2021
Chapter1vs6:
you this guy grin
bro Gimme na if u get. cry

2 Likes

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 9:47am On Feb 14, 2021
Na toto sure pass on Valentine's day na.

OP, are you a learner?

14 Likes

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by FalseProphet1(m): 9:47am On Feb 14, 2021
I see many unwanted pregnancies conceived today, I see STDs as well being distributed like palatives, I see youths struggling to contact it like their lives depend on it. This I have seen.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2021
Dear parents,
If you have a teenage daughter in secondary school or out of secondary school, please make out time today and tomorrow before Sunday to talk to her about valentines day educate her on what love is all about.
No matter how innocent that your princess may appear, bear in mind there is something called peer pressure.

Some ignorant teenagers will be lured into sex this week all in the name of valentines day Some will loose their virginity,while some will get pregnant over a cup of ice cream and gifts.
Show your teenage girl lots of love this week and always get her a beautiful valentine gift and make sure to tell her categorically,looking straight into her eyes that no one will ever love her genuinely like you do.
This may save your daughter from unwanted pregnancy this week
Try and do this and thank us later..

We Rise!

31 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by jopivak795: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2021
Ooh

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by slawormiir: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Anyway I don't do love ...

But a real niggarrr is gonna bang enough pussy today

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:48am On Feb 14, 2021
Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by BlessedNuel: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2021
Bitter truth
Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by Galatians: 9:49am On Feb 14, 2021
What's the meaning of valentines day?

Repent now, the Kingdom of God is at hand.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by iCauseTrouble: 9:49am On Feb 14, 2021
angry
Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 14, 2021
Every time sex sex sex. Is it only sex that is in life. Is sex that sweet

4 Likes

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by Yungmil: 9:50am On Feb 14, 2021
Opinion: The level of Immortality committed on Valentine's day, Salah, New year eve, Christmas day and Easter is more than the ones committed in the remaining 361 days of the year. SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 9:51am On Feb 14, 2021
Galatians:
What's the meaning of valentines day?

Repent now, the Kingdom of God is at hand.

It has been at hand ever since I knew 1+1=2.

E still never commot for that hand.

When will you religious folks have sense?

There's no kingdom anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by paulolee(m): 9:51am On Feb 14, 2021
k
Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by Beehshorp(m): 9:51am On Feb 14, 2021
I don't believe we should have sex on valentine day. Sex should be a daily activity, like 7 times a day, 256 times a month and 7087000000 times a year. Sex on valentine shouldn't mean much

3 Likes

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by naijadrivablog: 9:51am On Feb 14, 2021
cheesy

Lol
Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2021
Stop asking stupid questions.
Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by Womanizer(m): 9:53am On Feb 14, 2021
If you no have sex on Valentine's Day wetin you gain? grin

3 Likes

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by sylve11: 9:53am On Feb 14, 2021
Supposed Christians and muslims dey make me tire with all these threads. Friday na islam, Sunday na Christians. sad cool

3 Likes

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by Cutehector(m): 9:53am On Feb 14, 2021
Sex is not the only thing that is sweet in this life..

3 Likes

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by Rammerodmc: 9:54am On Feb 14, 2021
S..x is mutual btw parners anyday anytime...twice on monday evening..

Is like the stingy men/women association have stuck up with this one at the wrong time....Pele!

1 Like

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by Etifinity: 9:54am On Feb 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many unwanted pregnancies conceived today, I see STDs as well being distributed like palatives, I see youths struggling to contact it like their lives depend on it. This I have seen.

sear 1

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does God Exist? / Fetching Water In My Dream, What Does It Mean / Is Abortion Advisable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.