Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Police Would Have Killed Us – Comedian Mr Macaroni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Would Have Killed Us – Comedian Mr Macaroni (190 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out / Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Would Have Killed Us – Comedian Mr Macaroni by gistsmill04: 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nigerian Instagram comedian, Debo Adebayo, widely referred to as Mr Macaroni has shared the horrible experience he had after being arrested by the Nigerian Police Force on Saturday.

The comedian in a video shared via his Instagram story on Sunday revealed that the police officials threatened to kill all of them if the news about their arrest wasn’t all over social media.

He further said that they were beaten and stripped naked as if they were criminals.

According to him, “the Police officers told us that we were lucky that we weren’t arrested at night because they would have killed all of us and nothing will happen.

Mr Macaroni words;
“Firstly, I want to thank everyone for the efforts they put into ensuring that we all were released safely.

“In honesty, it was a horrible experience. I went out not because I’m the only one who is brave enough to protest in Nigeria but because I knew other people would be there as well and also all we wanted was justice.

“At some point, I was scared because of the kind of utterances being made by the police officers that arrested us.

“I knew people would die. If words weren’t out there about our arrest, they would have killed all of us.

“After they arrested us at the Lekki toll gate, we were taken to Adeniji police station where we were beaten and stripped naked.

“In fact, if not that videos of our arrest were already all over social media, it would have been another day of mourning the loss of innocent Nigerian youths who came out for a peaceful protest.

“The police officials even told us that we are lucky that the news was already everywhere because if it were to be at night, they would have shot us and nothing or nobody will do anything about it.

>> https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/02/police-killed-us-comedian-mr-macaroni.html

Re: Police Would Have Killed Us – Comedian Mr Macaroni by Beblessedbaba: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
if you see anything good in our police.

Your brain needs to be examined.

why not just disband these set of police force and rebuild from scratch.

Ask them to produce evidence of good behavour in writing from the last community they served.

hire only those that are credible.

several countries have done this.

Anything beyond this is lip service.

Most people prefer the devil than our police force.
You can count the number of times on your hand the civil population like rendering help to the police force.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Performs ‘Assurance’ In Coming 2 America Movie (Video) / Nigeria’s Celebrity Fandom & Tattoo Trend — For Love Or The Cash? / Need To Give A Speech? These Public Speaking Tips Can Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.