Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Age Limitation In Vacancy Adverts - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Age Limitation In Vacancy Adverts (3494 Views)

Job Adverts: Nigerians Blast The Guardian Newspaper / This Is Just IN: Vacancy At Nairabet / Tuesdays and Thursdays Guardian Jobs Adverts & Punch Wed Jobs Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age Limitation In Vacancy Adverts by tkb417(m): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2007
@Seun
You said age is a factor when it comes to physical stamina or beauty. yeepa! so, a 24 year old guy has more stamina than a 29 year old man. Ooo serious rara.

If they dont wanna give you a job. Think for a month, you'll see something to do that will fetch you more than the 150k per month they are giving us. Im thinking of resigning next year. i want to go to LBS or any school in JD. Need skills that i can sell personally to people and make money for my own pocket.
Cheers
Re: Age Limitation In Vacancy Adverts by justmoi2: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2007
i agree, i think age should not be a means for shortlisting possible candidates ,do you know what, spread the word out people ''no more age discrimination''
Re: Age Limitation In Vacancy Adverts by Syenite(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2007
employers do this for some reasonssad1) to cut-down number of applicants,(2)they believe younger people are more loyal and obedient(3)younger poeple have fresher minds hence are able to accept new ideologies,(4)they(employers) can use them before they get married(mostly females) and start asking for maternity leave.i am an employer of lobour.i consider age.
Re: Age Limitation In Vacancy Adverts by oladayo042: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2009
Age limitation is an important issue especially when it comes to women. You know a woman of Under28 will be strong and agile to do their promiscuous business especially when the vacancy is at a BANK.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Knows About DRL Company And What They Do. / Stanbic Ibtc Pension Test @ Kimberly Ryan / Hurricane Contract Staff Sack From First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.