Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Chelsea Vs Newcastle United (2 - 0) On 15th February 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Newcastle United (2 - 0) On 15th February 2021 (15980 Views)

Arsenal Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 15th February 2023 / PSG Vs Real Madrid: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2022 / Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United (2 - 0) On 15th February 2021 by Seun360(m): 7:25am On Feb 16, 2021
BabaO2:
Why the choice of kepa? Tuchel has obviously started racism that will backfire against him

Haba, na everything be racism?
Re: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United (2 - 0) On 15th February 2021 by ceeceeco: 7:34am On Feb 16, 2021
emmyw:
Nothing Is Gonna Happen, This Is Not The Chelsea Of That Time, Watch Their Game Now And You Will Understand!!!!

London Is Blue
They have started. Mouth F.C, when e begin red na them go change mouth.
Re: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United (2 - 0) On 15th February 2021 by mightyhephzibah: 7:34am On Feb 16, 2021
BabaO2:
Empty barrel devoid of logic. God can't be happy he created you because you are just a complete waste and loud for nothing. If he had been useful with the price tag, there wouldn't have been need to recruit a cheaper and a better goalkeeper. By the way are you gainfully employed? You can't rise to management level, and if you are on your own, you can't make it. Mark it.

lol. first, you're such a dummy!

agreed, he had some difficult time last season. but remember he was in goal for most of our matches. Secondly, Mendy could be out injured anytime and then we would have to go back to him and then He'll be a complete disaster because he hasn't had opportunities to improve. but you're so short sighted. he had a good game against Barnsley and to further booster his confidence, the coach taught it'd be necessary to give him some more try.

lastly, you're such a frustrated human being because ion why you had to place so much curse on yourself. lol. I'm super successful already and I can feed your family. My dad own a company and I hold a crucial position. but never mind, you think say we be mates. lol. fool

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United (2 - 0) On 15th February 2021 by Gaskia: 8:05am On Feb 16, 2021
mightyhephzibah:

lol. first, you're such a dummy!

agreed, he had some difficult time last season. but remember he was in goal for most of our matches. Secondly, Mendy could be out injured anytime and then we would have to go back to him and then He'll be a complete disaster because he hasn't had opportunities to improve. but you're so short sighted. he had a good game against Barnsley and to further booster his confidence, the coach taught it'd be necessary to give him some more try.

lastly, you're such a frustrated human being because ion why you had to place so much curse on yourself. lol. I'm super successful already and I can feed your family. My dad own a company and I hold a crucial position. but never mind, you think say we be mates. lol. fool

Guy, this is so unnecessary from both of you. You are obviously members of the same forum - Nairaland, supporters of the same club- Chelsea and probably, you both just celebrated love on Valentine's day, why speak hate against each other when you can argue without bitterness.
Both of you have valid points, don't be harsh to each other again please.

Thanks for understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United (2 - 0) On 15th February 2021 by mofedamijo(m): 8:14am On Feb 16, 2021
mightyhephzibah:

wait, Do you think God will be glad he created you? your assumptions suck!
kepa is the most Expensive Goal keeper of all time, Kepa is one of the highest paid players in Chelsea if not the highest paid. Mendy has been in Goal for 90% or more of the matches we played since his arrival and you don't think Kepa deserves a chance. if he doesn't get the chance now small small, what happens if Mendy is out injured. don't players deserve another opportunity after their mess? Besides, Mendy needs to rest. we have more demanding games ahead. use your brain uncle. Racism my foot. Insecure and Inferior feeling Black Man.

He has mental problems..... The main guy Tuchel wants to buy in that def midfield is a black guy, tiago silva is black, James, Odoi, Abraham, Rudiger. Infact, he prefers Odoi to pulisic for now and that slowpoke calls Tuchel racist. While at PSG, Tuchel used a lot of black players.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United (2 - 0) On 15th February 2021 by JastSiryin(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2021
mansakhalifa:

You guys always fail to understand something which I have personally noticed over the years. Whenever Chelsea have a new manager, the players tend to play and work their socks off.

As soon as they get used to the manager or he leads them to land a major trophy or two, the team begins to slack and you begin to hear all sort of things emanating from the locker room.

I still don't know why or how you guys have failed to notice this phenomenon. So, the man you quoted was absolutely on point; this is just a honeymoon for CFC.

The real days are coming ahead and Tuchel might just find himself at the other end of things by the start of the next season. Let's just hope that he wins something before his time comes.
Chelsea fans have probably the most fickle memories amongst fans....Don't mind them jare
Re: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United (2 - 0) On 15th February 2021 by mightyhephzibah: 8:47am On Feb 16, 2021
Gaskia:

Guy, this is so unnecessary from both of you. You are obviously members of the same forum - Nairaland, supporters of the same club- Chelsea and probably, you both just celebrated love on Valentine's day, why speak hate against each other when you can argue without bitterness.
Both of you have valid points, don't be harsh to each other again please.

Thanks for understanding.

But his curse were too extreme and I didn't curse him in return. Besides, those ones are mere rants and don't mean sh*t to me.
Re: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United (2 - 0) On 15th February 2021 by ofiko123(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2021
Up Chelsea up blues...
Re: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United (2 - 0) On 15th February 2021 by omotola90(m): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2021
FUNNYBONE1:

Guy you yourself you understand wetin you write here!!!
lol....typo error bros... grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United (2 - 0) On 15th February 2021 by babalonshee(m): 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
priceaction:

Yu should have googled na.
Anyway it means Keep the Blue Flag Flying High, part of Chelsea slogan.

person wey ask question is interested in learning more...niiii sir thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Yesterday Night When Watching The UCL Final / Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (3 - 1) On 10th December 2014 / Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd October 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.