Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Create Your Own E-commerce Store - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Create Your Own E-commerce Store (104 Views)

Let Us Join Hands And Own E-commerce Stores Like Amazon Walmart Bestbuy & Jumia / How You Can Publish You Own E-books On Amazon KDP With Low Capital. / You Can Start Your Own E-commerce Business With Our 10X Ecommerce Blueprint. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Own E-commerce Store by feruzzy: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
The world is moving to a digital age now.

No one really depends on salary/White collar jobs anymore.

Skills are what pay the bills now. Now it's up to you to equip yourself with the required skills and leverage well on them in order to be among 1.2% Africans that are making it online�
All I'm doing here is trying to show us reasons why we need skills

To have Money in this life is easy oo

Just solve problems for people and money will full your pocket

The more problems you solve the more money you make

Dangote is rich because he's solving people's problem with his goods and services

You can't do without his products in our day to day life

You either buy his Maggi, salt , rice, spaghetti , rice or something

You will sha use his products

So can you see how he's busy making money with us

That's because he's solving a problem

It's as simple as that.
I would be teaching you how to create your own store where you can be selling your products with ease at your own time and i also sell already made store all you need is to Dm me on 09058464135.
Check already made one with the link below
�Hello,
You can start shopping at our online store.
Please visit: https://feruzzyenterprises.whats.bz
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Chymall Is Hot... Join Now / Become A Land Owner At Asaba Delta State / E-commerce Business: New Retail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.