Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,385 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

How To Factory Reset Hp Laptop - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Factory Reset Hp Laptop (278 Views)

How To Reset Canon Printer / Jamb Password Reset And Recovery / Help!! Unable To Get A Reset Password. JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Factory Reset Hp Laptop by ventuneac: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
If you are looking answer for how to factory reset hp laptop, Here is some very useful steps:-

Start factory reset your laptop through Windows Settings.

Go to the search box and Type reset this pc in the Windows, then select Reset this PC and Click Get started.

Now you need to select an option for Keep my files or Remove all the things. .

If you need your files, apps, and customizations, click Keep my files > Next > Reset.

Your computer will re-install the operating system & restart. Now You’re done factory-resetting your HP laptop. Congrats!

If you don't have need personal files, apps, and settings then click Remove everything, and go on with the following steps.

If you only want to remove everything from the drive where Windows is installed, click Only the drive where Windows is installed. If you need to recycle your PC and eliminate all records from it, click All drives.

If you only want to delete your files, click Just remove my files. Or want to clean the drive click Remove files.

Click Reset, and wait for the reset process to complete, which will take a while.

And you’re done factory-resetting your HP laptop. Congrats!

Visit here:- How to factory reset hp laptop.
Re: How To Factory Reset Hp Laptop by TrevorDJ(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
If your Windows 10 machine is acting up, running Microsoft’s Refresh Windows tool or uninstalling a recent update might do the trick. This guide explains how to factory reset your Windows 10.

https://www.novabach.com/how-to-factory-reset-windows-10

(1) (Reply)

Cmd Of Ae-futha Pays Homage To New AE-FUNAI Vc. / How I Write My Statement Of Problem In Research Paper In Less Than 5 Minutes / Assignment Programming Help: Quick Tips For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.