Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Is It OK For My Sister To Bring Her 10yrs+ BF To Borrow Money From My Father - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It OK For My Sister To Bring Her 10yrs+ BF To Borrow Money From My Father (1360 Views)

Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? / Should I Bring Her Over To The US? / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It OK For My Sister To Bring Her 10yrs+ BF To Borrow Money From My Father by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2021
Parizz:
lol..you are silly

angry
Re: Is It OK For My Sister To Bring Her 10yrs+ BF To Borrow Money From My Father by thorpido(m): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2021
It's odd though for a boyfriend to go seeking a loan from his girlfriend's parents.

I think your parents agreed to loan him that money to boost whatever business he's doing so he can come marry their daughter.They already see him as family so the trust is there.

Op,leave your parents to do what they want with their money.
Re: Is It OK For My Sister To Bring Her 10yrs+ BF To Borrow Money From My Father by Alexaonfleek: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
Bola146:
Very bad!!!!!! 10 years grin grin grin Some guys no get shame, I prayed for my future husband to be on one section, most of this guys alike started weeping cheesy cheesy He will collect the money and run away cheesy cheesy . Tell your sister that the juju her boyfriend is using on her is very strong.
lols i remember that your comment.
I kept wondering if you were cursing your future husband that made them start crying like babies.
Please ooo,I pray that God will bless us with rich men so that they'll have no need to start depending on their wife's family like the op sister's case wink
Re: Is It OK For My Sister To Bring Her 10yrs+ BF To Borrow Money From My Father by Richy4(m): 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Things have changed nowadays OP.. Things our grand parents sees as abomination is no longer it... People can comfortably cohabit for 20yrs without mentioning the word marriage.... Coz immediately they sign the dotted line of the certificate, they won't last for 10 weeks on it..

Just tell your dad to ask them for a collateral or they should sign somewhere that they are owing him and the date that they will pay back.. No oral contract...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kitchen And Home Wares / I Design And Make Children Clothing / Pouring Out My Mind Before I Go Insane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.