Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Website Ponzi Scheme Make Money! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Ponzi Scheme Make Money! (344 Views)

Ponzi Scheme Script For Sale / How To Get Crypto Ponzi Scheme Website. ( MMM) / Get The New Ponzi August Script With Downpayment, Recommitment, And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website Ponzi Scheme Make Money! by Jamesky: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2021
Hi everyone,

I'm back making ponzi scheme cheap price the reason why I'm creating ponzi scheme is because I need money due to this coronavirus I'm broke and last year I did it too for a couple of people however I stopped was getting scared but now I'm back I'll create u a ponzi scheme just like this one
Ugdtt.com << what you intend to do is your business I'll only set it up and get my payment for the website if you need support on how to adjust the design or logos etc I'll help you out contact me through telegram

+1 201 530 6838

Payment method through cryptocurrency.

Example of sites

Ugdtt.com
Atmgo1.top

Please just contact if you are interested the price we negotiate through telegram.

Note: I can also integrate it to an app if you would like to.

(1) (Reply)

React VS Angular – The Ultimate JS Technology Comparison In 2021 / All You Need To Know About Infomat247.com Information Portal / Roundup Of Posts On Tech With Africa (november 18th, 2021)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.