Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

How To Set Up A Donations Platform - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Set Up A Donations Platform (193 Views)

Kindly Help With My Solar Energy Set Up. / Easy Online Donations / How To Set Your ATS Or Automatic Changeover To Stop Your Gen After Some Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up A Donations Platform by Kunlexman(m): 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
Donations Platform, In some ways launching a new nonprofit and profit is similar to starting up a business. You’ll need to prove a few things: the problem is real, your solution works, people want your solution. After this we’ll look at how to ramp things up. And the fastest way to do this through Crowdfunding App

Donations Platform

The Problem is Real
This is a bit more than a fringe situation. If the problem you are addressing only impacts a couple dozen people, you should solve their problem and don’t need the overhead of a full on nonprofit. It sounds like you’ve identified a more pervasive problem. This scope issue is important because there is cost, time, and resources that go into establishing and maintaining a nonprofit. Knowing that the problem you’ve identified is big enough to warrant all that work is important. It will also help later on with fundraising.

The Solution Works
There are very complex issues in our world. Chances are that the problem your working on is one of them. So having some proof that your solution works is key. Knowing that literacy is an issue in many immigrant communities is not the same as having a viable solution to improving literacy. I would personally encourage you to start putting your solution into practice. This will help you greatly with the next big question, but it will also allow you to tweak & refine your approach. There is a big gap between ideation and real world experience. You are to the point of starting a nonprofit you should be to the point of gaining that real world experience.

People Want Your Solution
The exact same solution from two people will have different results on the problem. It boils down to the differences in personality, background, relationships, and other factors. Many people don’t like to talk about this point, but you might just not be the right person to make a difference with the problem. Making sure that your solution works, and getting some real world experience is critical to understanding if the people you’d be serving even want your solution, or even want you. I would rather find out that I was not the right person to address an issue before setting up my 501(c)3, raising hundreds/thousands of dollars, and investing myself 1000% in the work. Get in there, get your proverbial hands dirty, and learn what you cannot any other way. Donations Platform

So now if you get to this point, and you know you have a real problem, your solution works, and people want your help you are on to something. Now you need to get the administrative paperwork going along. Depending on your local you will probably want to find an accountant who works with nonprofits to help guide you along, and to make sure that you get all the correct forms filed, and you stay compliant once you’re up and running.
Read more. https://egtechblog.com/how-to-set-up-a-donations-platform/amp/

(1) (Reply)

How To Record Screen And Video In VLC / The Tesla Energy 2021 Update / Apple Glass Is What WWDC 2021 Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.