Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,336 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia (10039 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Blessing Okagbare Reveals Why She Doesn’t Plan To Start Making Babies Just Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by iBlogNaija: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2011
Innocent Ujah Idibia has never been in a better shape. The best-selling singer-songwriter who has gone through more fame-shame-fame transition than any act in his generation can now take a bow and step forward to be decorated as a bona fide maestro and icon of pop music.

Still a ladies’ man any day, the 35 year-old had an interesting conversation with female fans who stood up all night to watch him deliver one of his best performances ever, on a pool-mounted stage at the MTV Live gig held at Tribeca in Lagos last Friday….

FOR FULL DETAILS PLUS FUN PICS OF IDIBIA AND HIS KIDS, PLEASE GET A COPY OF THIS WEEKEND’S EDITION OF NIGERIAN ENTERTAINMENT TODAY (NET) – EDITOR.

(Enquiries: +2348060063473, +2348075521294, +2347098741356).

Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by sewa36447(m): 11:55am On Apr 08, 2011
Good for you.
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by Nautillus(m): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2011
Better, children no be beans oh
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by snowdrops(m): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2011
Finally you can give proper care to your five or so children. Being a celebrity should not be tantamount to stupidity and irresponsibility.
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by 190: 11:59am On Apr 08, 2011
I thought he was just starting!! undecided
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by bisiaet: 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2011
2face ur children look so much like u, u are there real father
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by omo9ja1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2011
abeg make una leave 2baba, nobody is perfect imagine you are the one in his shoe, by now you go dem create another community

but 2baba abeg small small 0o0o0 wear umburella lol smiley
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by Basildon1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2011
snowdrops:

Finally you can give proper care to your five or so children. Being a celebrity should not be tantamount to stupidity and irresponsibility.
^^Ermm, he seems to be taking proper care of his kids. No?

These 2Face's kids are quite nice looking. First time i'm seeing them.
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by Dotman01(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2011
190:

I thought he was just starting!!  undecided
yeah. . . Thats wat it is . . . Lol
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by snowdrops(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2011
Pictures can be deceitful. The fact that the kids are healthy looking is not enough to conclude they are receiving adequate paternal care from mr idibia. Having 5 children for different women does not reflect responsibility.
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by denzel2009: 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2011
thanks for your custom, please pass the baton to 9ice!
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by Basildon1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2011
@ Snowdrops , it's hard to judge another human abeg. He has the financial resources. He loves and accepts his kids, he talks about them all the time, he stays in touch with his baby mamas, he provides for them. Of all the rumors around Tuface, we have never heard of child neglect.

9ice dey there, abeg. Have u ever heard him speak of his kid, Zion in any context? I dont need to explain further
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by 9izone(f): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2011
good for you  2face
u are doing well by taking good care of them.
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by baslone: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2011
Yeah 2face- Game over!!

9ICE- You are next!!
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by ifyalways(f): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2011
Good for him.

Him and the kids share a striking resemblance,natural DNA test. cheesy
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by vaLasce(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2011
On point!@basildon1.
Fine fine pikin!dem carry dia papa head. . . .
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by haboosa(m): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2011
tu baba no lele, carry go my guy, jorrr ooo grin grin grin
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by buzugee(m): 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2011
make you no stop now. continue
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by snowdrops(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2011
@ Basildon1

Let me get this clear. You see nothing wrong in a (has been) artiste running around, screwing and impregnating anything in skirt provided he talks about his kids all the time!!!
Shakes head in disbelief.
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by seedord247(m): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2011
when i won give you ma sister na him you con stop why brosss??
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by snowdrops(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2011
You no like ya sister at all be that.

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by Blazing99: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2011
It's like saying I've started using condoms.
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by nimma(f): 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2011
Make una leave am abeg. I know a guy who has 7 kids from three women and he is not even a celeb. You who are putting the blame on him, did you ever think of blaming the women? They are not teenagers oh. They are matured women who know what they are doing. I see Tu as a victim, bcuz we read about how desperate ladies go out of their ways these days to take fertility drugs that will make them preggy fast. The good thing about Tu is that he loves his kids. He doesnt have to live in the same house as them to be a good father. Are there not many *married men* who live with their kids but dont have time for them?
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2011
all his children resemble him sha.

did they get anything from their mothers at all.

@ topic

yeah right.
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by Basildon1(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2011
@ SNOWDROPS , feel free to draw out any conclusions necessary and quote me out of context, ok. The guy has said that he is not doing kids anymore. Moreover, I dont see any law that stops you from having as many kids as you want if you can take care of them.

A popular presenter in the UK, Ulrika Jonsson (celebrity big bro)has 4 kids with 4 different men. And she's taking care of her kids well. And nobody uses their standards to judge her, that would be IGNORANCE. He takes care of his 100 kids more than some ppl take care of their one kid! SIMPLES!

The has-been line was a lil unncessary, dont u think? I mean, where did that come from?    Nice joke there though, real nice! LOL!
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by angelz(f): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2011
I'll neva blame tuface, but the women.
Am sure he didnt ask any1 of them to get pregnant 4 him.
even if he did, if does woman have dignity, they will not accept.
They wanted to have kids 4 a celeb.
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by slap1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2011
Lol, now it's time to start making im.be.cil.es.
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by FFA: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2011
love these children, striking resemblance, wishing u all d best life can offer
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by OWOLAYEMO: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2011
ore, the earlier the better!
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by Mynd44: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2011
I thought he was aimimg for a record breaking number of kids
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by Timi1990(m): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2011
Make una leave 2baba alone . Abi child bearing na disease ? Make d guy continue joooorh , Children are blessing 4rm God . .
Re: ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia by Oddities: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2011
2face Pussy(Idi)Bia, carry on ,you are the Almighty record Breaking Dobo-dobo, Grin, Grin, Grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2000 Naira Notes Is Out,,, Proud Naija!!!! (pic) / Girl Climb’s Stage Without Clothes For Fashion Parade Show / Another Beautiful Nollywood Actress Has Shaved Her Hair, Tuface Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.