Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,529 members, 7,847,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

10 Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud (635 Views)

35 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Even If You Are Sad������ / Funny Short Jokes That Will Make Your Day! / Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Your Heart Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud by TrendyewsWriter(f): 11:34am On Feb 17, 2021
(One): I don't no why people who Sits in front of a commercial Bus always Feel as if they Have made it in life
(2): when I give birth to my daughter I will name her 'Pregnant" so when a guy meets her their conversation will go like this:
Guy: Hi, I am Akpos
Her: Hi, I am Pregnant. . fiam, case Closed, I don't like nonsense.
(3) have you noticed that when you are not fasting, you can stay from morning till afternoon without feeling hungry. But when you are fasting, even Tv remote will be looking like gala in your eyes... Is that not witchcraft??
http:///s64b00486210217en_ng?client=news

(1) (Reply)

A FUNNY THREAD, If You Can’t Control Your Laughter Don't Open! / Kiss Or Grab / One For The Money. Lifetime's Saving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.