Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Does Parents Have A Say In Planning Their Daughter's Wedding? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Parents Have A Say In Planning Their Daughter's Wedding? (430 Views)

Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) / A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus / Do Parents Have A Say In Our Financial Matters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Parents Have A Say In Planning Their Daughter's Wedding? by mezico96(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
Is it okay for parents of the bride/groom to organize and plan their child's wedding?

Or all they have to offer is opinion and advice?
Re: Does Parents Have A Say In Planning Their Daughter's Wedding? by Bola146(f): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
grin Their children options must come first, their finances and how they want it to be. Their parents can support them with advices, prayers and Money.

1 Like

Re: Does Parents Have A Say In Planning Their Daughter's Wedding? by Vyolet(f): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
It depends on who is financing the wedding.

2 Likes

Re: Does Parents Have A Say In Planning Their Daughter's Wedding? by yvesboss(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
If the parents are funding the event, trust them to have the larger say
Either way, parents have the most guests and somehow they always have a standard they want it to meet sometimes irrespective of your views

1 Like

Re: Does Parents Have A Say In Planning Their Daughter's Wedding? by mezico96(m): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
Vyolet:
It depends on who is financing the wedding.

The groom is financing it
Re: Does Parents Have A Say In Planning Their Daughter's Wedding? by mardis: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
Their wedding (your families), your Marriage (the couple)

1 Like

Re: Does Parents Have A Say In Planning Their Daughter's Wedding? by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
mezico96:

The groom is financing it
it's out of respect that u ask them to plan it but if they are busy from both ends or u feel they won't carryourt ur vision for that day, hire a wedding planner to do it

1 Like

Re: Does Parents Have A Say In Planning Their Daughter's Wedding? by mezico96(m): 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
mardis:
Their wedding (your families), your Marriage (the couple)

Meaning?
Re: Does Parents Have A Say In Planning Their Daughter's Wedding? by NextD18: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
The only thing left is for you people to ask if parents have the right to talk to you.

Stupid questions upon stupid questions everyday.
Re: Does Parents Have A Say In Planning Their Daughter's Wedding? by mardis: 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
mezico96:

Meaning?

It is their wedding that is, the both families will do the planning and arrangements for the man and woman to get married. The two of you can't wed yourselves by yourselves now. I hope i was able to make you understand.

1 Like

Re: Does Parents Have A Say In Planning Their Daughter's Wedding? by mezico96(m): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2021
mardis:

It is their wedding that is, the both families will do the planning and arrangements for the man and woman to get married. The two of you can't wed yourselves by yourselves now. I hope i was able to make you understand.

Kinda funny gringringrin

I understand

1 Like

Re: Does Parents Have A Say In Planning Their Daughter's Wedding? by addictiv(m): 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
Depends on who is richer...the person with the money makes the decisions..others fall in line.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ten Things To Do To Save Your Marriage From Divorce. / Cats And Kittens For Sale / Forgot My Mom’s Birthday! How Bad It Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.