Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) (15783 Views)

13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) / Best WAEC Students Get N200k Yearly Scholarship From Lagos Government (Photo) / 27 Kagara Students Kidnapped, One Shot Dead - Niger State Governor (graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by YorubaPrince: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fvck all Northerners and their messed up religion, beliefs, values, morals et al.... angry

1 Like

Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by Mrbenny001: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
Without revolution and then we start afresh... forget Nigeria... they're already camping and decamping for 2023 with no meaningful development already

1 Like

Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by Brendaniel: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
just keep to your word....
Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by Anneka101(f): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
cool
Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by adonisuwa(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
We all know you the government said that's. Because they are confident the children would be released after ransom is paid.
Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by HeadShot: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Good ... President Muhammadu Buhari is on top of the situation... Expect their speedy release any moment from now... Once Baba is involved, consider it solved!

As for those bloody criminals, they're already DOOMED! They'll not get a DIME! Instead, they'll do time for their crime!

God is in control.
Nigeria is blessed..

Heard a cow excaped from the North

4 Likes

Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by lexy2014: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Good ... President Muhammadu Buhari is on top of the situation... Expect their speedy release any moment from now... Once Baba is involved, consider it solved!

As for those bloody criminals, they're already DOOMED! They'll not get a DIME! Instead, they'll do time for their crime!

God is in control.
Nigeria is blessed..

Leave God out of this. But I agree with u that buhari is on top of d situation as usual. He is presently arranging d money he will pay them. Remember that d bandits have a shopping list

https://www.nairaland.com/6413456/bandits-planning-acquire-anti-aircraft-missiles

9 Likes

Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by Chiminemine(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Guy nigeria is a cursed country.. so kidnappers can just walk into any school with boldness now and kidnap students without resistance. Anyways I have said it that nothing in this life will ever make me step my foot in any northern state talkless of living in one.

But I suspect the buhari administration is purposely paying these bandits all this ransoms so that they can use to acquire deadly arms for some future reasons I don't know. But God dey.
Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by LaserWr: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
You're a fool
SilverNorGold:

God is in control.
Nigeria is blessed..

3 Likes

Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by Coronavirus1: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
There is systematic civil war rather war in Nigeria because the last civil war is not up to this one before it was escalated. killings every day arm robbery daily basis bandits everywhere ritual killings every single day. which way to go Nigeria
Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by ghiloman28(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
Highest level of Mumu sad
Ebenstar:

Your mumu never do
Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by majamajic(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
Pay as usual

Next week they will come again
Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by nairalandankrah: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
We know..keep negotiating with terrorists
Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
Most forests na killer herdsmen full am o.we in d south don dey prepare to scout the forest. D government cannot claim ignorance of their activities and they know how the guns get into the hands
Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by Collegelove: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
HopeVictor:
Na una be the real actors for Nigeria. Nollywood dey learn work where our politicians dey..
Absolutely. But nature is really balanced. What they do not realize is whatever evil you do to others, it'll surely return to you. Directly or indirectly.
Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by dahmie2013: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
Amen!
Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by codedgalaxy: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
i will say only two things:
Bleep our 'politheifians'
and Bleep the citizens as well
a country ruled by sefish motherfuckers who turn a blind eye to all mayhem and atrocities meted out on even their own people.
and the citizens? worse,
all they is come on this forum and the first thing they do when they open a thread is to check for names and when they see it is of the opposite tribe they are happy. and then the tribal bashing begins.
idiots, while their house is on fire they are busy chasig rats.
spits' angry angry angry

#findyourhumanity
#codedgalaxy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by codedgalaxy: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
i will say only two things:
Bleep our 'politheifians'
and Bleep the citizens as well
a country ruled by sefish motherfuckers who turn a blind eye to all mayhem and atrocities meted out on even their own people.
and the citizens? worse,
all they is come on this forum and the first thing they do when they open a thread is to check for names and when they see it is of the opposite tribe they are happy. and then the tribal bashing begins.
idiots, while their house is on fire they are busy chasig rats.
spits' angry angry angry
embarassed embarassed embarassed

#icryformycountry
#codedgalaxy
Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by Mivici: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
And I am schooling in Minna, which kind wahala be this na....will I resume so?
Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by Collegelove: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Leave God out of this. But I agree with u that buhari is on top of d situation as usual. He is presently arranging d money he will pay them. Remember that d bandits have a shopping list

https://www.nairaland.com/6413456/bandits-planning-acquire-anti-aircraft-missiles
Buhari has terrorists in his payroll.
Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by Tonnyray: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by Splitmind: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God is in control.
Nigeria is blessed..

They will be dealt with and punished severely, just like our good president swiftly punished and wiped out the Kankara School kidnappers.
Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by Habibatuley23: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/kagara-abducted-students-will-return-safe-bello/

Seriously!
Look who ever those kidnappers are believe me they re finish knowing my state with both God and voodoo practitioners. Just wait and see how this will go down.
Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by lexy2014: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Pls what happened to d bandits that kidnapped 300 kids in katsina?
Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by nameo: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God is in control.
Nigeria is blessed..

You are no different to those murderous terrorists/bandits running amok killing in our country.

In fact, you are worse.

Those persons who still support Buhari and any of the political elites from the 2 main parties are despicable!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by BobbieZion(m): 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Fvck all Northerners and their messed up religion, beliefs, values, morals et al.... angry

This statement is irrational and hate filled.

I am from the NE,and I don't like this
comment.
Because my belief,values and morals doesn't preach so.
Don't take it personal,we are more pained.

1 Like

Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by Josywhyte: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Oh Nigeria my country,where are we heading to?
Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by Maranzano(m): 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
I hope the governor becomes proactive than being reactionary. Operating a boarding school anywhere in the northern hinterlands now seems like a bait to attract Ransome payment to prospective bandits. Ransome payment to kidnappers by government is another conduit pipe to government treasury. The negotiations are done in the secret and payment is often denied completely. The rules of engagement here is only known by the negotiator and the pampered hoodlums.
Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by AkuOlisa: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
SilverNorGold:

God is in control.
Nigeria is blessed..

Oga me and you know say na settle dem go settle those bandits las las. And I can assure you not a single one of them will be killed or arrested.
Re: Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) by Ihatemumu: 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God is in control.
Nigeria is blessed..

Every action has consequences even in our afterlife, keep on supporting evil till the same evil consumes you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Almost Died When Jonathan Renamed Unilag – Former Unilag Vc Ibidapo-obe / Nigeria-india Students Fracas: Calm Has Been Restored - Abike Dabiri-erewa / University Of Lagos (unilag) Diploma/foundation 2012/2013 Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.