Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? (1031 Views)

How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / God's Omnipotence Contradicts The Requirement For Free Will In God's Plan. / A Child Born Out Of Wedlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Thoseen30(m): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Please I truly need an answer with understanding of the lord thanks
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
The popular idea of the nature of God is very outdated.

This world is a simulated reality hosted on a real outside world with a programmer whose consciousness and mind controls this reality, even if we choose to call the Maker of the Reality,( the Super Programmer) God, then of what importance to a player of simulated reality is parenting and all the bullshit that you naive humans take seriously.

Are you guys too stupid or too lazy to research on the nature of reality and what is important for the observers?

Ignorance should be a crime.
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
That is a foolish question
The person is already born , it's now his ior her responsibility to ask GOD for his or her purpose here on earth and HE will answer grin

1 Like

Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
The person is already born , it's now his ior her responsibility to ask GOD for his or her purpose here on earth and HE will answer grin

Do not mind these people. Too naive to think of important questions.
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
Thoseen30:

The truth is that anybody can mess up. The most important thing is for that person (mother or father) to repent and get right with God. As for the child, he or she had no choice. The Lord can still use that child for His glory. Nothing takes God by surprise.

1 Like

Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Thoseen30(m): 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
Billyonaire666:
The popular idea of the nature of God is very outdated.

This world is a simulated reality hosted on a real outside world with a programmer whose consciousness and mind controls this reality, even if we choose to call the Maker of the Reality,( the Super Programmer) God, then of what importance to a player of simulated reality is parenting and all the bullshit that you naive humans take seriously.

Are you guys too stupid or too lazy to research on the nature of reality and what is important for the observers?

Ignorance should be a crime.

It's obvious I stated That it's only those who has the understanding of the lord that should answer my question
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Thoseen30(m): 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

I asked the question cause I was listening to Dr olukaoya today and he said " any child born out of wedlock is a " Bastard""

I ask that question cause a reasonable answer can help someone going through this trend to be cautious of their actions in life...
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
The pronouncement to procreate was issued in the garden of Eden {Genesis 1:28} all creatures have what it takes to reproduce as long as you're having perfect system.
As for child born out of wedlock why not learn from the example Abraham?
God promised Abraham a son but when the man was growing old his wife Sarah thought God can also give them the promised Child through her slave {Genesis 16:1-2} Abraham had relations with the slave girl and she conceived immediately, she bore him a son (Ishmael) so when God reminded Abraham of the promise he told God "thank you for giving me Ishmael" instantly God told Abraham "NO this is not what i promised you, the promise i made to you will come through your legal wife Sarah, but as for this child born to you out of wedlock i've heard you i will also make him great however my covenant will be established with Isaac the child Sarah (legally married wife) will born to you" Genesis 17:15-21

So between Isaac and Ishmael can we now distinguish between the child born according to God's plan and the child nust born out of normal reproduction blessing bestowed on all creatures? smiley

Thoseen30:
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by CoolUsername: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
The premise of the question is flawed in my opinion. A child is a living, breathing, conscious human being just like yourself who will most likely grow up to determine their own purpose in life.

To sum up an entire human being's existence into whether they are a part of God's plan for you is pointless. Once the child is born, that question doesn't matter anymore.
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Thoseen30(m): 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
[quote author=CoolUsername post=99170846]The premise of the question is flawed in my opinion. A child is a living, breathing, conscious human being just like yourself who will most likely grow up to determine their own purpose in life.

To sum up an entire human being's existence into whether they are a part of God's plan for you is pointless. Once the child is born, that question doesn't matter anymore.[/quote7]

True cause it doesn't matter if the child comes to this world through fornication or not �
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Polynek(m): 12:30am On Feb 18, 2021
Opinion is like a nose everybody get His/Her own.
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
Thoseen30:
It all depends on your understanding of what God's plan truly refers to.

Was it God's plan that Adam sin and through him sin enter into the world which He, God, created? Not necessarily God's plan, but God knew it would happen and He made provisions, as the faithful God that He is, through the provision of His grace to all men, including thr pouring out of His mercy and compassion on all mankind, to help steer each and every one of His creation back to to the Himself, and to the eventual carrying out of God's very plan.
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Kobojunkie: 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
Thoseen30:

I asked the question cause I was listening to Dr olukaoya today and he said " any child born out of wedlock is a " Bastard""

I ask that question cause a reasonable answer can help someone going through this trend to be cautious of their actions in life...
Your Pastor is an im-becile... So why do you submit yourself to the leading of such a one when Jesus Christ said the only good shepherd is He, Jesus Christ, and not some man. undecided
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
iyambz:

The truth is that anybody can mess up. The most important thing is for that person (mother or father) to repent and get right with God. As for the child, he or she had no choice. The Lord can still use that child for His glory. Nothing takes God by surprise.
God uses even the wicked and the ungrateful, the unbelievers, to His glory.

Even the demons and devils are used by Him to accomplish His will. Please rid yourself of the idea that God only uses some.... That doctrine runs contrary to the very teachings of God.
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God uses even the wicked and the ungrateful, the unbelievers, to His glory.

Even the demons and devils are used by Him to accomplish His will. Please rid yourself of the idea that God only uses some.... That doctrine runs contrary to the very teachings of God.

Who is this one? Did you see the words "only uses some" in my sentence? You better watch it.
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 06, 2021
Thoseen30:

The first step in having a focused Christian life is not to take everything that comes from these GOs seriously.
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2021
iyambz:

Who is this one? Did you see the words "only uses some" in my sentence? You better watch it.

You're going to make a great GO. You already have one of the characteristics: uncontrollable anger.
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

You're going to make a great GO. You already have one of the characteristics: uncontrollable anger.

This guy you are simply seeking for an attention. You barely know me. At least before writing to me, you should have gone to my page to see one or two of my threads to get the kind of message I preach. If you know this guy that I responded to that way, you won't run your mouth like a fool. Even a fool is considered wise if he keeps his mouth shut. So now I guess you have reason to the level to see in a person what God sees in that person? You are now an intellectual god? It's called sarcasm, not anger. (Prov 26:5 kjv) "Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit. I just answered you so that you stop being wise in your foolishness.
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
iyambz:

This guy you are simply seeking for an attention. You barely know me. At least before writing to me, you should have gone to my page to see one or two of my threads to get the kind of message I preach. If you know this guy that I responded to that way, you won't run your mouth like a fool. Even a fool is considered wise if he keeps his mouth shut. So now I guess you have reason to the level to see in a person what God sees in that person? You are now an intellectual god? It's called sarcasm, not anger. (Prov 26:5 kjv) "Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit. I just answered you so that you stop being wise in your foolishness.

I don't need to know you personally. The way you react to contrary opinion is enough. Except if you are telling me you were not the one that responded, or you were the one but under the influence of some perception altering substance.
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

I don't need to know you personally. The way you react to contrary opinion is enough. Except if you are telling me you were not the one that responded, or you were the one but under the influence of some perception altering substance.

Well study the 4 gospels especially Matt 23 and see the way sweet little Jesus reacts contrary to opinion. Well I guess that makes Jesus a bad God.

Study the book of Galatians and see the way the apostle Paul reacts contrary to opinion. Well that makes him a bad Christian.

How things are said doesn't matter, what matters is what's being said. You better watch it.
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by 1Sharon(f): 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

How are ppl in a vegetative state supposed to ask for god's plan?
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
iyambz:

Well study the 4 gospels especially Matt 23 and see the way sweet little Jesus reacts contrary to opinion. Well I guess that makes Jesus a bad God.

Study the book of Galatians and see the way the apostle Paul reacts contrary to opinion. Well that makes him a bad Christian.

How things are said doesn't matter, what matters is what's being said. You better watch it.

And if I don't watch it you're going to...?
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
iyambz:

So when the people asked Christ on things that were not clear to them he called them fools? Today I learnt a new thing.
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

So when the people asked Christ on things that were not clear to them he called them fools? Today I learnt a new thing.

No no. You got that wrong mate. They only asked Christ questions because they want to trap him.
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

And if I don't watch it you're going to...?

Watch it means watch your ways to make sure you are not reprobate or a pharisee.
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by jantman(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
Thoseen30:

@Thoseen30
I can answer you in many different ways but you ask an insane question.

STOP STOP.

Your questions annoys me because a child is born in the image of God, came into this world as God destine it to be. Which one is child born out of wedlock?

Spirirually there is nothing like a child born out of wedlock.

Answer my question.

Which is Evil: A child born out of wedlock vs abortion
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
iyambz:

Watch it means watch your ways to make sure you are not reprobate or a pharisee.

Ok. Thanks for the advice, by the way. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
iyambz:

No no. You got that wrong mate. They only asked Christ questions because they want to trap him.

Those were the Pharisees and scribes. Not the people.
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by jantman(m): 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Thoseen30(m): 8:33pm On Feb 17
I asked the question cause I was listening to Dr olukaoya today and he said " any child born out of wedlock is a " Bastard

@Thoseen30
If truly Olukoya said that, he is insane

The free money he is eating has rotten his brain.

Dont trust some of these popular pastors who claim they are men of God.. Trust the God you know
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
jantman:
Thoseen30(m): 8:33pm On Feb 17
I asked the question cause I was listening to Dr olukaoya today and he said " any child born out of wedlock is a " Bastard

@Thoseen30
If truly Olukoya said that, he is insane

The free money he is eating has rotten his brain.

Dont trust some of these popular pastors who claim they are men of God. Trust the God you know
Don't trust "some" of these popular pastors.....? How do you decide which to trust and which not to trust?

And by the way, did God not declare all those who put their trust in other humans cursed? undecided
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Those were the Pharisees and scribes. Not the people.

There are 3 reasons to why a person ask a question
1. They really want to know the truth
2. They want to know what you know
3. They want to show you what they know. (These are the heady and highminded, Pharisees and the rest)

You need to understand that I've encountered some weird people here on NL. Some use a fake accounts to join a thread just to ask you a stupid question with the intention to trap you. Same thing the Pharisees were busy trying to do with Christ. Now that guy that asked me that question on "who authorized it" on that thread, the question was so direct, and his intentions was somehow not true. Now I might have misjudged the situation, I also could be right by my response because narcissists tend to play the victim just to seduce you in order for you to apologize and get soft with them. And when you do that, they come back so hard against you that will likely ruin your day. Believe me, I've met them here. Now concerning the other guy here on this thread, I have a history with him. He always attack my threads and also try to prove to me that the devil does not exist. The same person comes to my post to lecture me that God uses the devil and demons. Now why won't I dismiss such person? I don't come hard on people except if such falls into the 2nd or the 3rd category listed above.
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
iyambz:

There are 3 reasons to why a person ask a question
1. They really want to know the truth
2. They want to know what you know
3. They want to show you what they know. (These are the heady and highminded, Pharisees and the rest)

You need to understand that I've encountered some weird people here on NL. Some use a fake accounts to join a thread just to ask you a stupid question with the intention to trap you. Same thing the Pharisees were busy trying to do with Christ. Now that guy that asked me that question on "who authorized it" on that thread, the question was so direct, and his intentions was somehow not true. Now I might have misjudged the situation, I also could be right by my response because narcissists tend to play the victim just to seduce you in order for you to apologize and get soft with them. And when you do that, they come back so hard against you that will likely ruin your day. Believe me, I've met them here. Now concerning the other guy here on this thread, I have a history with him. He always attack my threads and also try to prove to me that the devil does not exist. The same person comes to my post to lecture me that God uses the devil and demons. Now why won't I dismiss such person? I don't come hard on people except if such falls into the 2nd or the 3rd category listed above.

Ok. I got your point now. Didn't know there was a history behind that. Sorry for my earlier comment. Shalom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of "Church People" / BOKO HARAM, ISIS AND TALIBAN are true followers of Islam. Here is why. / Convenant Vs. Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.