Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Engagement List - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Engagement List (13094 Views)

My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures / Right Finger For An Engagement Ring,third Or Fourth Finger From The Thumb?? / Homeless Man Returns Diamond Engagement Ring; he's Rewarded With Over $180,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engagement List by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2011
A friend of mine Got this.

Re: Engagement List by afrobaby(f): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2011
wetin, if dem give ma fiance dis kain list, fast fast, I go just catch belle, run go registry with am quick quick, before u say jack, I don become him wife, wetin be all dis kain thing
And annoyingly, most of the things in the engagement list are actually shared by the relatives if the bride, only a few gets to the immediate family of the bride i.e the father and mother, in yoruba land, I dunno abt other culture, at least i remember the things brought for my introduction were shared by uncles and aunties, my mum hardly took a single thing
Re: Engagement List by ifyalways(f): 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2011
This should be at the Jokes section cause without an atom of doubt,this is just a figment of ones imagination.

No one wud present anyone with such a list.
Re: Engagement List by malabite: 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2011
ifyalways:

This should be at the Jokes section cause without an atom of doubt,this is just a figment of ones imagination.

No one wud present anyone with such a list.

Contents of engagement list vary from individual to individual
Re: Engagement List by alagha: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2011
@ op,do u care for a
more cheaper one?, then contact WALE!

meanwhile,
that list is not frormrian GIRL family, were is the babe from?

(1) (Reply)

I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! / Happy Valentine From Me To All / Woman Marries 2 Men, Charged To Sharia Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.