Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

What's The Best Payment Gateway For E-commerce & Online Store - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Best Payment Gateway For E-commerce & Online Store (113 Views)

What Are The Best Payment Gateways For Dropshipping? / Boom For E-commerce As Jumia, Konga Plan $1.5b, $3.2b Ipos / Meet “Leo”, The Robot In Charge Of UBA Facebook Chat For E-Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Payment Gateway For E-commerce & Online Store by AllBusiness(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
I'm planning to have autopilot e-commerce, travel website, affiliate, dropshipping etc.

Is it better to focus on Nigeria target audience or foreign. If foreign currency is better then what's the best payment gateway to receive foreign currency to my naira account, and what's the cost?

If Nigeria target audience is the best then what's the best payment gateway to receive naira, and what's the cost?

Best hosting too?

I am willing to register a business name for it.

Many thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Make Millions From E-BOOK / Business / Real Estate The New Goldmine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.