Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 (141776 Views)

Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

“After... I told Sheikh Mansour, 'I think we're going to win this Premier League this year, I think we're going to go far in the Champions League. He looked at me and said, 'You got that from that meeting? Two/three days with Pep?' And I said, 'Yes'." Man City Chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak on the beginning of the season.

Keep arguing when someone is telling you something.
Of course they are going to support Pep … your child like innocence is entertaining. Or maybe a deflection technique to cope with the bitterness of losing the trophy! grin
Sheikh Mansour is wondering what more he has to do. Unfortunately choking is in City’s DNA. It became especially obvious with the losses to Lyon and Monaco grin
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
ReeLoaDead:

Of course they are going to support Pep … your child like innocence is entertaining. Or maybe a deflection technique to cope with the bitterness of losing the trophy! grin
Sheikh Mansour is wondering what more he has to do. Unfortunately choking is in City’s DNA. It became especially obvious with the losses to Lyon and Monaco grin

Read with understanding. What Al Mubarrak is saying is that Sheikh was shocked at his chairman's confidence. Unlike the false narrative you guys are running with that Sheikh expect spending on defenders and walking through the EPL.

It also shows how impressed with Guardiola the management of City is with the season's performance.
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Read with understanding. What Al Mubarrak is saying is that Sheikh was shocked at his chairman's confidence. Unlike the false narrative you guys are running with that Sheikh expect spending on defenders and walking through the EPL.

It also shows how impressed with Guardiola the management of City is with the season's performance.
When the loss is very painful, cognitive dissonance can set in … Mansour wants the UCL trophy so badly. He did not invest billions to watch his team win the carabao coconut cup … especially when the likes of Liverpool and Chelsea have won UCL with solid investments.
Man City …. The official European chokers grin
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by Misternas89(m): 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
Sorry for still calling you out bro. Patriotic9ja, God bless you real good brotherly, thank for the other day....More blessings is all I pray for you. That money really served me that night I swear to God, I had a nice meal that night Baba. Wa gbayiii

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
Misternas89:
Sorry for still calling you out bro. Patriotic9ja, God bless you real good brotherly, thank for the other day....More blessings is all I pray for you. That money really served me that night I swear to God, I had a nice meal that night Baba. Wa gbayiii

Glad to hear bro. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by Tobiaz: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2021
See ur life Chelsea hater

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by hstar: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Vinaluv:

Smile... Amen
Long time, my friend. smiley
Buhari and his cohorts don crumble d economy, angry

How ur side? wink
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
hstar:
Long time, my friend. smiley Buhari and his cohorts don crumble d economy, angry
How ur side? wink
Naija matter don tire me i just dey sha.
My side de as e dey oo. What about you, hope you are fine and safe?
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by Patriotic9ja(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
Thurmieee:

@patriotic9ja you skipped me. I was among the first posters and you've credited pple that posted after me. Abeg 3086747337 first bank

Just saw your mention and attached proof now. 1k blues alert done. Cheers!
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by Thurmieee: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
Patriotic9ja:

Just saw your mention and attached proof now. 1k blues alert done. Cheers!
Wow....This is over two months ago. You're a sayer and a doer. I'm really surprised.I pray this sparks unprecedented favours towards me through out the year.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by Patriotic9ja(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
Thurmieee:

Wow....This is over two months ago. You're a sayer and a doer. I'm really surprised.I pray this sparks unprecedented favours towards me through out the year.
Thank you.

Amen. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by sydneyboss(m): 5:39am On Mar 06, 2022
BetExpert:
We shall soon see cool

Please i forgot to tell u , change your name cry
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by Muquadam(m): 7:14am On Mar 06, 2022
N2B2:

This is crap.

Tuchel's work at Chelsea shows that a great manager, supported by an ambitious board, can create miracles, such as an unexpected Champions League win.

Man Utd's miracle will begin the day it sacks Ole.

Man UTD is a cursed club cheesy your players have been letting Rangnick down, no miracle for una cheesy
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by N2B2: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2022
Muquadam:

Man UTD is a cursed club cheesy your players have been letting Rangnick down, no miracle for una cheesy

I said "begin," and I stand by it.

Ole was a curse, and the foolish players he mentored have let Rangnick down. I agree.

But sacking Ole was the beginning of a new dawn. It may take time to see the light, but one day, the reds will become much better than they are now. Mark my words.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.