Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche (13483 Views)

Pictures From VGH Group Boss Mr Okafor Chinedu Wedding Reception / Pictures From The Calabar Green Carnival Held Today / Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by ecamzy: 3:51am On Feb 18, 2021
It was indeed another awesome way to kick start the new year in Awka Anambra State As Prince Neche Records another Massive Turn out as he hosted the 5th Edition of His comedy Show My Confession 5.0 by Tagged a Piece Of My Mind..

The Mind Blowing event saw the who is who in Anambra entertainment present at the event.. the saw the likes of Anambra State Young Real Estate business moguls CEO Arnold and Associates and The Founder and CEO GSS Group of Companies..

Others in Attendance where Mr Ndubuisi Onwuakpa Chairman Xfit Gym and Aerobics Center,Paschal Offor Founder PassyXchange, Engr Emmanuel Chigozie, Emmanuel Anabueze Director Newsland Integrated Media Services and many more.
Another highlight from the event was when leading construction company T Dec Construction Company Gifted the Comedian Prince Neche a car at the my Confession 5.0..

Speaking at the end of the event one of the representatives of TDec Construction Company who said that the car gift to the Comedian is coming days after Comedian was signed as an ambassador to the house.. in his words Prince Neche has wgat it take to sell any product or services to the public and this a little way we want to use in encouraging his good work..

The High Profile Event Saw Performance by Top Nigeria Comedians �� such as Josh2Funny and Kred, UnkuSP AKA Onyeobodo, YanBaba, Mallam Dagogo, Black Albino, Zanzino and Many More..

Speaking after the Event the Convener Prince Neche who was filled with joy and happiness use the opportunity to thank his teaming fans and supports who stood with him to make sure a successful show is been achieved.. the Comedian also thank those who supported the event and promised to deliver more great and high profiled event like the just concluded My Confession 5.0...

My Confession 5.0 has always been an event thats has recorded Massive Turn out from its 3rd edition till date...

Source https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/prince-neches-my-confession-5-0-records-massive-turn-out/

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by ecamzy: 3:53am On Feb 18, 2021
More Pictures

Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by ecamzy: 4:08am On Feb 18, 2021
Prince Neche Was gifted a car

Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by FalseProphet1(m): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
I see awka becoming better than Abuja, I see top politicians from the south east recommending it to be the capital of Nigeria since Lagos (yourba) and Abuja (hausa) has housed Nigeria, I hear voices from the south east saying it's the time of the Igbos. I see nnamdi kanu making a mount out of this mole hill issue, I see him demanding Biafra because of marginalization, I see thousands joining his cause. This I have seen.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by lekkan(m): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
B
Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by dimugonabo: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
sad

I like your name

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by naijadrivablog: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Alex again

ecamzy, Alexreports, gleesmodel.

When they pay Alex to hype random names...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by Piboy: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
R
Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
gifted a car
Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by bigdammyj: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
Noted
Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by luscioustrish(f): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
Good to see the guys winning as well, well done smiley
Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by noble71(m): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
One of the best comedians in UNIZIK then.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
@ the comment above mine,,,, if it is worth doing, it is worth doing well.

Only the Lord maketh rich without adding any sorrow to it.

More blessings to him

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by tolumizzy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hunger dey abeg
Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Useless bullshit. Wetin We suppose do now. Abeg those staying in enugu where I fit find music instrument shop around abakpa.
Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Alex again

gringrin
Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by onoms4luv(m): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
As usual
Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
cf
Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by MysteryShopper: 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Cool
Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by gbaskiboy: 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Should we goan fry Akara?
Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by Chine12(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
I was there
Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Should we goan fry Akara?
Help me ask op.
Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by Koval12(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
We both played for command day sec Enugu football team (2008). His flexibility on and off the pitch has brought him this far. Big congratulations Neche...
Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by Samirana360(m): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
umu biafra
Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by tutudesz: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Alex again

grin

1 Share

Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by oriewanbe: 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
I can't see any know face in all these pics. Why?
Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by BigYash: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Alex again

Ah Ah. What's happening here? grin grin See Alexander o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by Enudapan: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

FalseProphet1:
I see awka becoming better than Abuja, I see top politicians from the south east recommending it to be the capital of Nigeria since Lagos (yourba) and Abuja (hausa) has housed Nigeria, I hear voices from the south east saying it's the time of the Igbos. I see nnamdi kanu making a mount out of this mole hill issue, I see him demanding Biafra because of marginalization, I see thousands joining his cause. This I have seen.

Your are truly a false prophet
Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by Renegade23: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
♥️♥️ mac Anthony!
Re: Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche by haulagehandlers(m): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chine12:
I was there
pinshoor or.........you know the rest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opportunities In Real Estate: Start The Business, Earn Good Income- Join Free / Our Price List UPDATED.................. / How Necessary Are Big Weddings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.