Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Todays Friday Sermon - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Todays Friday Sermon (6974 Views)

The Last Sermon Of Rasullulah (may Allah Have Mercy Upon Him) / As-sudais Friday Sermon Stirs Millions / Friday Sermon Translated 001 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Todays Friday Sermon by azharuddin: 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2011
AssalamuAlaikum,

Bismillahir-rehmanir-raheem.

Today's Friday Sermon was based on the following Hadith:

“Take benefit of five before five:
your youth before your old age,
your health before your sickness,
your wealth before your poverty,
your free-time before your preoccupation,
and your life before your death.”

The Imam stressed on the fact that once we loose our youth, physical activity will be tougher. So he urged the youth to do more Ibadah now itself. Also he said one can never be sure if he/she will be alive to see the next day. Don't postpone repentance, Ask for forgivness to Allah as soon as possible.

He Also mentioned two Examples of our pious predecessors on how meticulous they were while Doing good deeds.

1. Abdullah ibn Mubarak (ra) was once fighting in a war for Islam. When it was time for Salat, he went to a river nearby, tied his horse and made wudu. By the time he finished Salat, the horse had wandered to a nearby field and ate the crops. Abdullah ibn Mubarak (ra) was very disheartened as the horse ate the crops without the permission of the fields Owner. He then insisted the owner to keep the horse. And he got another horse and said he cannot strive in the way of Allah on a horse that has consumed what did not belong to it.

[b]2. [/b]Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal (ra), (one of the great Imams who has memorised 1 million Hadith) once heard that a man far of in Damascus has got a specific hadith. So he traveled to Damascus to meet the person. When he reach there he saw the man with a donkey and has put more than the donkey can carry. The donkey refused to move forward, so the man tricked the donkey with an empty basket as if it has food in it. The donkey hence moved forward think the basket had food in it. Seeing this Imam Hanbal refused to seek the Hadith from this man and returned back.
Re: Todays Friday Sermon by olawalebabs(m): 8:54am On Apr 24, 2011
Jazakun llah khairan. May Allah increase your knowledge
Re: Todays Friday Sermon by azharuddin: 11:03am On May 20, 2011
[size=14pt]Importance of Patience[/size]

Todays topic was Patience. The Imam said we modern Muslims are not experiencing even a part of the Pain and tribulation the Sahaba went through. But still we are impatient.

The Imam quoted Umar ibn Al Kattab (ra) : (the following is from my recollection forgive me for my mistakes) : If I am experience difficulty and hardship, I am happy for three things-
        1. That the hardship did not fall on my Imaan, instead its on only worldly matters;
        2. Someone else is undergoing even a tougher trail, and I am better off with this smaller difficulty;
        3. If I am patient while this hardship falls on me, Allah will give me its benefit in the Akhirah.

I would also like to add that He mentioned the importance of saying 'Inna lillahi wainnailayhi raajeeoon' (We belong to Allah and to Him we shall return) . He said it is mentioned in the Quran that a true beliver will be patient and say 'Inna lillahi wainnailayhi raajeeoon' when difficulty strikes.

And

Also quoted that when a small child dies Allah will ask the Angels what the parent is doing. Then the Angels will reply that the Parent is saying 'Inna lillahi wainnailayhi raajeeoon'. Then Allah will order the Angels to build a house in Heaven called 'Baytul Hamd' for that parent who showed patience.
Re: Todays Friday Sermon by azharuddin: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2011
Bismillahir-rehmanir-reheem.

[size=14pt][B]Importance of spending Money in the right path[/B][/size]

Assalamualaikum,

رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِنْ لِسَانِي يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي

Today the Imam pointed out How important it is to spend Money as charity. He mentioned the following Hadith:

Bukhari: Volume 8, Book 76, Number 480:
Narrated Warrad(the scribe of Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba):
Muawiya wrote to Al-Mughira:
"Write to me a narration you have heard from Allah's Apostle." So Al-Mughira wrote to him,
"I heard him(saw) saying the following after each prayer:
[I]'La ilaha illal-lahu wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahu-l-mulk wa lahuI-hamd, wa huwa 'ala kulli Shai-in qadir.'[/I]
He(saw) also [B]used to forbid[/B]
idle talk, asking too many questions (in religion), [B]wasting money[/B],
preventing what should be given, and asking others for something (except in great need),
being undutiful to mothers, and burying one's little daughters (alive)."

He mentioned the following examples.
1. A man was sleeping in the corner of Masjid Nabawi. When he woke up, he saw a child standing in front of him. The child seemed to be very poor, so the man decided to give some money to the child. He gave 1000 dirhams to the child. The child was astonished by the amount of money he received and informed his father. The father said to the son:' O son, that man is none other than Ameerul Mu'mineen, Usmaan bin Afaan (ra).'

2. When the Muhajireen came to Medina the well which they took water from, called bi'r-i-Rumah, belonged to the Jews. It was Usmaan bin Afaan (ra) who bought the well for 35,000 Dirhams (or 25,000 i do not remember the exact amount) for the Muslims and distributed the water for free.

The Imam then recited the Following Ayah:
[CENTER] إِنَّ اللَّـهَ اشْتَرَىٰ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَنفُسَهُمْ وَأَمْوَالَهُم بِأَنَّ لَهُمُ الْجَنَّةَ
[B]Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties
[in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. . .  [Surat-u-Tawba:111][/B][/CENTER]

Never be worried if you are spending in charity and in the way of Allah, for you will get in exchange better than what you spend, in Jannah.

(also there is one more hadith he mentioned, InshaAllah i will post it after i recollect it properly)
Re: Todays Friday Sermon by olawalebabs(m): 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2011
bARKA DA jUMMAH TO ALL MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTER
Re: Todays Friday Sermon by azharuddin: 10:40am On Jun 17, 2011
Bismillahir-rehmanir-raheem
[size=14pt][B]
When the Quraish plotted to kill our Beloved Rasulullah :saw:[/B]
[/size]

رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِنْ لِسَانِي يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي

Assalamualaikum

Today the Imam was describing about verse no:30 in Suratul Anfaal, which was revealed regarding the plot of Quraish to kill our Beloved Rasulullah :saw:. It happened just before Hijrah. In the meeting of Quraish to make the plot, Iblees had come in disguise to suggest that they should kill the Prophet:saw: . But their plot was in vain, Allah the All knower destroyed their plot and our beloved Prophet :saw: safely escaped.

And (remember, O Muhammad) when the disbelievers were plotting against you to hold you (in detention) or to kill you or to expel you. And they were plotting and Allah was plotting, and Allah is the best of those who plot.

[I][Suratul Anfaal: 30][/I]
Re: Todays Friday Sermon by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2011
azharuddin:

1. A man was sleeping in the corner of Masjid Nabawi. When he woke up, he saw a child standing in front of him. The child seemed to be very poor, so the man decided to give some money to the child. He gave 1000 dirhams to the child. The child was astonished by the amount of money he received and informed his father. The father said to the son:' O son, that man is none other than Ameerul Mu'mineen, Usmaan bin Afaan (ra).'

how did the man earn the money in the first place Did he loot it from the Kafirs he must have been afraid that the child would know and tell on him to the authorities and so he probably gave the cash to bribe him. you can never be sure, because the hadith always says the good stuff and omits the bad parts commited by the first muslims. i mean, its not possible that d muslims didnt commit a single sin and that all things bad were comitted by the Kafirs.

azharuddin:

2. When the Muhajireen came to Medina the well which they took water from, called bi'r-i-Rumah, belonged to the Jews. It was Usmaan bin Afaan (ra) who bought the well for 35,000 Dirhams (or 25,000 i do not remember the exact amount) for the Muslims and distributed the water for free.

im sure that if he wud hav kindly asked for some water, the Jew wud have given it for free. they were not that bad.
Re: Todays Friday Sermon by azharuddin: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2011

[size=14pt]Isra and Miraj[/size]

Today the Imam mentions the importance of Salath. All revelations from Allah was send to our Beloved Prophet :saw: through Jibril (as). But for the Revelation of 5 Farz Salat, Allah :taala: invited the Prophet :saw: and revealed it to him directly on the night of Isra, Miraj. So we can imagine the importance of Salat. It was initially 50 times and it was decreased to 5 times with the intervention of Musa (as) in the 6 heaven. Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad :saw: went back and forth 9 times to reduce it to the current 5 salat. Hence the reward for the 5 prayers is equivalent to the reward of 50 prayers.

Also our Prophet :saw: was shown many types of punishments for various sins. Of that those who missed salat were punished by repeatedly smashing their heads with Heavy rocks.

He also mentioned the importance of Salawat(durood), and advised to increase reciting it.

He urged us to advise people who do not pray and tell them the importance of Salath and warn them about the punishment of missing it.
Re: Todays Friday Sermon by azharuddin: 1:50am On Jul 17, 2011

Assalamu alaikum
[size=14pt]
Good deeds for Akhira and Importance of Mosques[/size]

Today the Imam talked about Akhira. The life in this world is just a journey, the real destination is the Hereafter. Of that our first stop is the grave. Grave is the first of our house in the Akhira. So we have to do good deeds to make our house better. Then in The day of Qiyamah. The hair of a child will turn grey due to the Difficulty of this Day.

Then the Imam mentioned the following Hadith. 7 group of people will be on the shade on the day of Qiyamah.

There are seven whom Allah ill shade in His Shade on the Day when there is no shade except His Shade:
1. a just ruler;
2. a youth who grew up in the worship of Allah, the Mighty and Majestic;
3. a man whose heart is attached to the mosques;
4. two men who love each other for Allah's sake, meeting for that and parting upon that;
5. a man who is called by a woman of beauty and position [for illegal intercourse], but be says: 'I fear Allah',
6. a man who gives in charity and hides it, such that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives in charity; and
7. a man who remembered Allah in private and so his eyes shed tears.'

Narrated by Abu Hurairah & collected in Sahih al-Bukhari

Then the Imam mentioned Seven deeds for which one will get its reward even after death. He said its mentioned in Roohul Bayan.
1. Teaching (religious) Knowledge to others;
2. Diverting the water of a river for other peoples benefit;
3. Digging a well for other peoples benefit;
4. Buying and Donating Quran (mushaf) for others;
5. Building a Mosque;
6. Planting a Tree in the mosque for the shade of the people coming to the mosque;
7. The dua of children of the Deceased.

Then the Imam mentioned the importance of mosques. In both the above hadith Mosque is a common factor. A person attached to the mosque will be under the shade on the Day of Judgment And the one building or planting a tree for the Mosque will get its reward even after Death.

During the Caliphate of Umar ibh Al Kattab , He installed lamps in the mosque so that the people praying can see at night. On experiencing this Light in the mosque Ali ibn Abi Talib made Dua to Allah since Umar Lit up the mosque with light, that Allah enlighten the His grave with Light.
Re: Todays Friday Sermon by azharuddin: 1:52am On Jul 17, 2011
Assalamualaikum

[size=14pt]Importance of Shabaan 15th
[/size]

Today the Imam talked about the importance of Shabaan 15th. He mentioned that Imam Shafi'i says in his book Al Umm that 5 nights are of great importance:
1. Friday night,
2. night of Eid ul adha,
3. night of Eid ul
4. night of Rajab 1st,
5. night of Sha'abaan 15th.

The Imam asked us to increase our ibadah, also mentioned the importance of Reciting 3 Yaseens, with niyyah for 1. For lengthening our life span, 2. For increase in Barakah of property etc, 3. To be victorious. He also said that we should ask for a lot of forgiveness.

He also mentioned a hadith where Aysha on the night of Shabaan 15th went to search for Rasoolullah and saw him making Dua in Jannatul Baqi(the graveyard in Medina).

He urged the youngsters to stay away from Alcohol, fornication and other bad activities. The main intention in this life is to die as a true believer, He reminded us about Prophet Yusuf's Dua

"My Lord, You have given me [something] of sovereignty and taught me of the interpretation of dreams. Creator of the heavens and earth, You are my protector in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die a Muslim and join me with the righteous."
(Suratul Yusuf: 101)
Re: Todays Friday Sermon by azharuddin: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2011

[size=14pt]Lets prepare for Ramadan
[/size]

Today the Imam stressed on the importance of Ramadan. Its the best opportunity to redeem our Imaan and come back to the right path. It is the month that Allah forgives lots and lots of people. Its a golden opportunity to escape from the HellFire. So we should not waste this opportunity.

Lots of people are enthusiastic in the Beginning of Ramadan. But experience burnout towards the end. This is a mistake, since the most sacred Days are at the End of the Month. We should be more careful towards the end of the month.

The People before Prophet Muhammad (saw) had a very long life span. Eg: Nooh (as) lived for around a 1000 years. But we the people of our Rasoolullah (saw) mostly live only 60-70 odd years. Hence Allah has give Ramadan as a Mercy because the good deeds performed in this month has Multiple rewards. This opportunity is not to be wasted.

Ramadan is not a month of hardship, rather its a month of Mercy an opportunity to escape from HellFire. Allah says in the Quran:

The month of Ramadhan [is that] in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey - then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful. (Al Baqara: 185)

May Allah give us the tawfeeq to do maximum Good deeds in the Holy month of Ramadan and Make us from the People of Jannah.
Ameen.
Re: Todays Friday Sermon by LagosShia: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

how did the man earn the money in the first place Did he loot it from the Kafirs he must have been afraid that the child would know and tell on him to the authorities and so he probably gave the cash to bribe him. you can never be sure, because the hadith always says the good stuff and omits the bad parts commited by the first muslims. i mean, its not possible that d muslims didnt commit a single sin and that all things bad were comitted by the Kafirs.

the hadith compilations has good and bad stuff.it contains truth and lie.as for the hadith that is quoted about the so called "Ameerul-Munineen",a title which was only meant for Imam Ali (as) and no one else,that hadith sheds some light.the main reason Usthman Ibn Affan was killed was because of his free hand in using the muslim treasury known as "baitul mal" (House of Money) and his nepotism which favored his near ones/relatives.so for those who think the hadith is extolling Usthman,on the contrary,it is not.

im sure that if he wud hav kindly asked for some water, the Jew wud have given it for free. they were not that bad.

feeding a community requires more than begging for a community.i do not know if the hadith is right because i would need to do work on it from Shia sources and historical records.however i do not agree with your view on begging the jews.how long would a community be begging for water?

on another note,the Shia view of Usthman was not bad before he became caliph.the problem with Usthman is accepting the caliphate which did not belong to him and was usurped from Imam Ali (as) and his bad management of public funds.
Re: Todays Friday Sermon by LagosShia: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2011
[size=18pt]The Benediction of Sha'ban [/size]

Tuesday, 05 July 2011 23:54 Jerrmein Abu Shahba .

The famous supplication Salawat Sha'baniyyah (the Benediction of Sha'ban) is one of the most beautiful and valuable prayers gifted to us by the mercy of the Almighty in the holy month of Sha'ban and was taught by Imam Sajjad (peace be upon him). It is also sometimes referred to as Dua Shajarat Al-Nubuwwah (Supplication of the Tree of Prophethood), since the supplication commences with these profound words. It is reported through authentic sources that Imam Zainul Abideen used to recite this supplication every day in Sha'ban at the time the sun passes the meridian (Waqt az-Zawal) and on the eve of 15th Sha'ban.

The supplication is composed of nearly 100 words and is a unique prayer which presents a multitude of ideas and condenses them in a few words. Each word and phrase speaks volumes of knowledge which may be dissected thoroughly. This supplication is commonly known as Salawat Sha'baniyyah, since it begins by repeatedly sending benedictions (Salawat) on the Holy Prophet and his purified Ahlul Bayt (peace be upon them). The main theme of this supplication revolves around the virtues of Ahlul Bayt, as this is the month which Allah dedicated to the Holy Prophet. Every call for benediction is followed by presentation of a fabulous virtue and exceptional merit which only these divine guides possess due to their high rank and close position to Allah. After the servant recognizes the high status and lofty position of the Ahlul Bayt, he then acknowledges their right of guardianship and obedience over all believers and presents them as intercessors between him and his Lord.

The servant beseeches Allah by the blessings of the month of Sha'ban, which is honored due to its association with the Holy Prophet. This special month which precedes the holy month of Ramadan also contains a very fateful night, the 15th, which marks the holy birth of Imam Mahdi (may Allah hasten his reappearance). It is no wonder that this supplication is also recommended to be recited on this extraordinary night, as it reminds us again that this month has received its exceptional status because of the birth of Imam Mahdi, the 12th star which rose on that day to shine till the end of time just like the sun benefits the earth from behind the clouds! It is certainly not a coincidence that this same night of the 15th is also the night when the Almighty takes decisions in the matters of sustenance, life, death, and welfare of the people for the next year.

Next to the Night of Power, the 15th night of Sha'ban is the most auspicious night of the Islamic calendar (also known as Night of Bara'at). According to both Imam al-Baqir and Imam al-Sadiq (peace be upon them), Allah has promised to fulfill every legitimate desire put forward to Him on that night, and He bestows on His creation from His bounty and forgives them out of His grace and generosity.

With that in mind, the servant calls to Allah by the sanctity of these Divine Luminary Guides and prays to attain the pleasure and forgiveness of Allah by the blessings of the Holy Prophet, who is the owner of this holy month. If a believer recites this fantastic supplication daily during the month of Sha'ban while recognizing its true essence and significance, he will be more prepared to receive this special night of the 15th which highlights the climax and peak of blessings of this month! He will also ascend himself to a spiritual level that will make him more ready to embrace the holy month of Ramadan! The servant concludes the supplication by recognizing the fact that true happiness is to shadow the Infallible Imams and inhabit the heavens with them eternally while enjoying the proximity of the Almighty Creator. Indeed, true bliss is to taste the pleasure of unconditional love and continuous servitude to Allah alongside His best of creation and model for mankind, represented in the Holy Prophet and his purified Ahlul Bayt.

A brief analysis of this precious supplication was attempted so that we may encounter some treasures in this short journey and walk away with valuable fruits to digest in our spiritual systems and enrich our minds and souls. The aim was to simply touch the water of vast knowledge so that perhaps some light may be shed on the apparent and hidden meanings of this supplication based on the Holy Qur'an and authentic narrations by the purified Ahlul Bayt as well as the interpretation of esteemed scholars and exegetists. The words of this discourse with Allah serve more as a lesson for us which provides insights than just mere request for personal needs for the mundane world. It is a crash course designed to walk us quickly through the garden of Wilayah and help us recognize the essence and goal of our existence.

courtesy:

http://www.islamicinsights.com/religion/religion/the-benediction-of-sha-ban.html
Re: Todays Friday Sermon by LagosShia: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2011
"SALAWAT SHA'BANIYYA",[/b]is a dua (supplication for the holy month of Sha'ban) by the fourth Imam,Imam Ali Ibn Al-Hussain as-Sajjad.the dua can be found here:

http://www.al-islam.org/commentary-on-the-supplication-of-salawat-shabaniyyah/4.htm

[b]"Commentary on the Supplication of Salawat Sha’baniyyah"
-by  Jerrmein Abu Shahba :

http://www.al-islam.org/commentary-on-the-supplication-of-salawat-shabaniyyah/
Re: Todays Friday Sermon by olawalebabs(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2011
I pray in a mosque where i dont understand the Imam tongue, but all in all he finishes with"Innalla yamuru bil adhli, wa ihnsan, wa hita hiz qurba, wa yanha anhi fashahi wal mukari wal baghi, yahin zukum lahalakun
Re: Todays Friday Sermon by LagosShia: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2011
olawalebab:

I pray in a mosque where i dont understand the Imam tongue, but all in all he finishes with"Innalla yamuru bil adhli, wa ihnsan, wa hita hiz qurba, wa yanha anhi fashahi wal mukari wal baghi, yahin zukum lahalakun

the essence of friday prayer is the khutbah (sermon) that is delivered.it is not mandatory that the khutbah be in arabic at all.the khutbah must be what the congregation in their majority can understand or the local/official language is.

for example,in the U.K. and the U.S. and Australia,the Shia masjids and centers deliver their sermons and lectures in english.search on youtube for "Sheikh Hamza Sodagar","Haj Hassanain Rajabali" and "Sayyed Ammar Nakshawani" and view these shia scholars beautifully propagate islam in pure english to attract the people in those countries.even Sheikh Ahmad Deedat (a sunni respected by all muslims including Shia) used pure english to propagate islam and counter christianity and debated with christian leaders and defeated them in numerous occassions.Sheikh Deedat's propagation helped many christians to embrace islam and he did it beautifully in english.that is the power of language.it is only the main prayer which is obligatory and must be recited in arabic.ofcourse every muslim is expected to learn the 5 daily prayers in arabic and also know the meaning in their local tongue.

even in Zaria,and elsewhere in Nigeria where there are Shia masjids and centers,the scholars always make sure the message is delivered in the laguage the people can understand.

it should be made compulsory for all masjids in nigeria be they sunni or shia,to make sure the scholars deliver their sermons and lectures in pure english.that would even ensure the spread of islam.how can you teach people a religion in a language they cannot understand?it is not obligatory the scholar must give the lecture in arabic.he must give it in a language the people can understand.it is unfortunate that in nigeria if a scholar does not say a few sentences of arabic,he is not taken seriously.the scholar is only expected to pray in arabic.all else and the lectures should be delivered in the language people can understand.

the muslim council should make sure all masjids have scholars who can fluently speak english and eloquently deliver sermons and lectures in english.that will help the spread of islam and attract english speakers even in predominantly christian areas and the scholars will also educate the masses.
Re: Todays Friday Sermon by LagosShia: 12:45am On Jul 23, 2011
it is really mandatory that muslim scholars be learned masters in both arabic and english.they should be able to read Quranic verses in arabic and then read their translations in english for the congragation to know what they are being lectured.it is only compulsory they pray only in arabic the obligatory prayers and supplications.lectures are meant to be delivered in the language the audience can understand.even if they use arabic,they should be able to translate the arabic into english or yoruba or hausa or igbo or into whatever language.
Re: Todays Friday Sermon by LagosShia: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2011
Friday Prayer:
Sayyed Ali Fadlullah: The Quran: The blossoming of the heart

His Eminence, Sayyed Ali Fadlullah, delivered the two Friday prayer sermons at the Imamain Al-Hassanain Mosque, Ramadan, 5th 1432 H. - August, 5th 2011. Several prominent religious scholars, dignitaries and thousands of believers attended the Jumu’a prayer.

[img]http://abna.co/a/uploads/123/3/123317.jpg[/img]

The First Sermon

In the first sermon, His Eminence, Sayyed Ali Fadlullah, talked about the Holy Quran considering that the month of Ramadan reminds us of the relationship we should establish with this Book; a relationship which should be maintained throughout the year and not only in this month.

Our relationship with the Quran starts with obedience; to obey the orders of Allah and the Messenger (p.) concerning the need to read and understand the Quran. Our relation with the Quran should also be based on love; the love to read or listen to its verses, being the essence of any relation, although it might be, in this case, mixed with some fear. Then we should understand and memorize it, and work according to its ordainments in every situation we find ourselves in.

We should remove the barrier of formality between us and the Quran, making it a decoration or associating it with funerals or using it as a means to start meetings… etc. We have a responsibility not to make the Quran a stranger to us.

To do that, it is the responsibility of every Muslim to learn the Quran and understand it. And once we know the meaning of a verse or a Quranic concept, we should transmit it to others.

Our entire life should be governed by the Quran. Our concepts methods, doctrines, morals and personality should be Quranic. This is not so difficult, for the Quran is for all people and nobody can claim monopolizing the ability to understand it. Each person could benefit from the Quran according to his own abilities, knowing that we can always refer to the religious scholars, if we find that there is something rather difficult.

Blessed is he who reads the Quran and abides by it.

The Second Sermon

As the Arab revolutions unfold, the Zionist enemy continues its daily aggressions on the Palestinians, threatening them with further aggressions if they continue to demand their most primitive rights of having a piece of land they could practice their sovereignty on. All this is happening while the world is watching without even issuing a word of condemnation.

That is why we call on the Palestinians not to put their stakes on the negotiations with the enemy or on the United Nations and the International Community; they can rely on their unity in the course of the struggle for their cause.

We also call on the Arab peoples who are rebelling against their regimes not to neglect the Palestinian cause. They should rather make it a priority in their struggle and carry the burden of defending Palestine and its people.

On the Arab Revolutions themselves, the Sayyed expressed his hope that they will be victorious in the end, despite all the international attempts to thwart them and make them fall into sectarian and tribal divisions.

In this respect, the trial of the Egyptian President is an accomplishment attributed to the Egyptian people alone. The Sayyed called on the other Arab tyrant rulers to learn their lesson and review their positions. The Arab peoples only seek justice, freedom and decisive stands from the international arrogance. As such, you will see that they will be loyal to those who were loyal to them and ready to sacrifice.

The Sayyed also called on the Arab and Muslim rich countries to shoulder their responsibility in aiding those who are struck by famine in Somalia.

In Lebanon, the Sayyed pointed out to the latest Israeli aggressions, which imply that the Zionist enemy is threatening with new wars, and he called for a real dialogue that prevents the enemy from exploiting the internal divisions.

The Sayyed also called on the government to fulfill its promises of dealing with the social and economic crisis, especially in month of Ramadan as the prices of the essential items soar. He also called for a raise in salaries and for responding to the demands of the workers and finding a solution to the power shortage.

http://abna.co/data.asp?lang=3&Id=258092

(1) (Reply)

Supplication For The Best: What Would You Ask For? / Short Funny Muslim Videos / Just Before You Initiate Talaaq (divorce)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.