Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help (5565 Views)

SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video / Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo / BBNaija2018: "Miracle Ikechukwu Is Not Married" - Brother Cries Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by TheGistDay: 9:06am On Feb 18, 2021
Damilare Peters, the younger brother of actress Mide Martins, has addressed claims that his sister abandoned him following their mother’s demise.

We gathered that late actress Funmi Martins gave birth to a son for popular juju musician, Sir Shina Peters.

https://thegistday.com/2021/02/18/mide-martins-younger-brother-cries-out-for-financial-help/

Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by martolux(m): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2021
Is Shina Peters not alive?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by adadike(f): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2021
Until I hear from Mide who is a family woman and might have various issues and problems she is equally facing, I ain't judging no one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by LadySarah: 10:09am On Feb 18, 2021
The said Shina Peters must be a community pe. Nis

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by pepperdemzombie: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
martolux:
Just imagine! Is Mide her father or mother? Is she not struggling for herself? Did she ever come online that she is rich? Is she richer than Shina Peters? Why is he not calling out his siblings from Shina Peters?
Just trying to drag Mide unnecessarily. She was equally stuck and the husband was the only person that helped her then married her, is not that she shouldn't have married a young guy.

7 Likes

Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by pepperdemzombie: 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
adadike:
Until I hear from Mide who is a family woman and might have various issues and problems she is equally facing, I ain't judging no one
The boy is just plain stupid and needs online relevance! Has he dragged Shina Peters or his siblings from Shina Peters?
He is just an attention seeking leech.

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by pepperdemzombie: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
LadySarah:
Shina Peters is an absolute nuisance!
He is an only male born outside wedlock and was kicked out after the father's death. He grew up as a street child where he learnt music. Sammie Peters was the person that came to his aids and bought his full band which brought him into limelight. Only for him to be impregnating different women about when fame came. It seems Clarion Chukwurah is one of his baby mamas.
Sammie was down with cancer but was abandoned by Shina until she died, it is alleged he didn't even attend her burial.

3 Likes

Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by britiko: 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
TheGistDay:
Damilare Peters, the younger brother of actress Mide Martins, has addressed claims that his sister abandoned him following their mother’s demise.

We gathered that late actress Funmi Martins gave birth to a son for popular juju musician, Sir Shina Peters.

https://thegistday.com/2021/02/18/mide-martins-younger-brother-cries-out-for-financial-help/

At 21, he should help himself and act as a man!!!

Mide was barely young herself when her mum passed on but with the help of Afeez she got into the industry and she's not even claiming super rich but she's comfortable and still hard working.

Damilare should call out his Shina Peter's father and wife. Leave Mide out of this shit drama. Rubbish clout chasing.
Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by pocohantas(f): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Just imagine! Is Mide her father or mother? Is she not struggling for herself? Did she ever come online that she is rich? Is she richer than Shina Peters? Why is he not calling out his siblings from Shina Peters?
Just trying to drag Mide unnecessarily. She was equally stuck and the husband was the only person that helped her then married her, is not that she shouldn't have married a young guy.

Don’t blame him, he already knows his father is a deadbeat. He won’t be the first, Clarion Chukwura singlehandedly raised Clarence. I remember watching her recount how she couldn’t sleep for nights when he indicated his interest in Videography and she checked the cost of studying it in SA (which was the closest and cheapest option at the time).

Asides that, the mother’s side are more inclined to help in cases of death, sickness and other issues. The father’s side are usually more interested in dragging “their brother’s property”.

Where I come from, we have a saying that the child belongs to the mother’s people. So even when you are marrying, you have to go give them something. It is easier for Mide to help him than Shina or anybody from Shina’s side. I don’t know her reason, but if I were Mide, no way that boy would lack the basics.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by pepperdemzombie: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
pocohantas:

Don’t blame him, he already knows his father is a deadbeat. He won’t be the first, Clarion Chukwura singlehandedly raised Clarence. I remember watching her recount how she couldn’t sleep for nights when he indicated his interest in Videography and she checked the cost of studying it in SA (which was the closest and cheapest option at the time).

Asides that, the mother’s side are more inclined to help in cases of death, sickness and other issues. The father’s side are usually more interested in dragging “their brother’s property”.

Where I come from, we have a saying that the child belongs to the mother’s people. So even when you are marrying, you have to go give them something. It is easier for Mide to help him than Shina or anybody from Shina’s side. I don’t know her reason, but if I were Mide, no way that boy would lack the basics.
He doesn't have ANY right calling out Mide publicly. She is not that rich and has a family. He should have called out his father publicly instead so the public can get into it.
Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by pocohantas(f): 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

He doesn't have ANY right calling out Mide publicly. She is not that rich and has a family. He should have called out his father publicly instead so the public can get into itm

Honestly, Mide is the only family that boy has, not Shina Peters. If Shina didn’t accept him when the mother was alive, is it now she is dead he will accept? I don’t support him calling her out publicly, but Mide has enough to patronize Luminee and Bagswarehouse, she should spare a penny for her step-brother.

Paternity can be contested, but that boy is definitely Mide’s blood.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by Lanpe: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
martolux:
You are as dumped as fucc
Even if his father ain't responsible, as a sister , what is d big deal if she takes care of him....I wonder how some people think like mf zombie

2 Likes

Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by Mindlog: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Who has been responsible for him all these years since their mother died? He should call out his father, who is still very much alive.

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by LotaTee: 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lanpe:

Even if his father ain't responsible, as a sister , what is d big deal if she takes care of him....I wonder how some people think like mf zombie
One thing people should realize is that nobody except your parents owe you anything and it's even for a limited time sef till they get tired of your dependence on them.That boy should better put his hands to good use and hustle for himself.Does Mide not have her own family?

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by martolux(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
Seems your kinda personality is crystal clear to me from your comment. Many are mad, buy only few are roaming
Lanpe:

Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by generationz(f): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
OP change the title to Shina Peters son. Dead best dads will not be tolerated. angry
Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by pepperdemzombie: 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
pocohantas:

Honestly, Mide is the only family that boy has, not Shina Peters. If Shina didn’t accept him when the mother was alive, is it now she is dead he will accept? I don’t support him calling her out publicly, but Mide has enough to patronize Luminee and Bagswarehouse, she should spare a penny for her step-brother.

Paternity can be contested, but that boy is definitely Mide’s blood.
Don't be deceived by what these people post, most are advertisements. We have seen some being called out for not returning the items on time. They don't always buy these things.
Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by LadySarah: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Don't be deceived by what these people post, most are advertisements. We have seen some being called out for not returning the items on time. They don't always buy these things.

he can call out Clarence Peters too. Isn't he his brother from Shina Peters?

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by pepperdemzombie: 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
LadySarah:

he can call out Clarence Peters too. Isn't he his brother from Shina Peters?
He can't call out Clarence, it is not a right!
Clarence was equally abandoned, his mother took care of him single handedly.
He doesn't owe anybody anything. The problem with women is that they always follow celebrities and you can only enjoy them while dating. Most hook with pregnancies against the men's will. Once you fall into that category, they pack you up.
It is Shina Peters he is to call out, so the public can get into it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by Melancholy(m): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
Anybody who has watched this old film titled IYA SIMBI BY CLARION CHUKWURA can deduced from there that the boy's number one helper for now is his sister.
Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by LadySarah: 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Melancholy:
Anybody who has watched this old film titled IYA SIMBI BY CLARION CHUKWURA can deduced from there that the boy's number one helper for now is his sister.

Tell us, what happened.
Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by LadySarah: 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

He can't call out Clarence, it is not a right!
Clarence was equally abandoned, his mother took care of him single handedly.
He doesn't owe anybody anything. The problem with women is that they always follow celebrities and you can only enjoy them while dating. Most hook with pregnancies against the men's will. Once you fall into that category, they pack you up.
It is Shina Peters he is to call out, so the public can get into it.

He should call out all of us then. Shina Peters is a community pen. is sharer.
Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by merieam16(f): 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

abi o...let him as well call out clearance peters
Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by Ktunzmusic: 12:21am On Feb 19, 2021
Jesus loves you. Jesus is the answer for the world today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC-07tA5R_o
Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by adadike(f): 2:22am On Feb 19, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

The boy is just plain stupid and needs online relevance! Has he dragged Shina Peters or his siblings from Shina Peters?
He is just an attention seeking leech.
my dear, I tire o
Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by beautyhd: 4:26am On Feb 19, 2021
Looks like Shina Peters is a deadbeat father.

Same thing he did to Clarence, if not that Clarion was alive to train her child it would have been the same story.
Clarence once talked about his father not supporting them now he's proud of Clarence like he had a hand in his upbringing.

Mide Martins, if you can help him cos both of you are from the same womb.

But she solicited for funds for this boy when their mother died, did she establish herself with the funds realized?

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by femi4: 5:52am On Feb 19, 2021
LadySarah:
Shinamania na what 2face is to this generation

In his prime, there was no lady he couldn't bed except the first lady
Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by pocohantas(f): 7:44am On Feb 19, 2021
Mindlog:
Who has been responsible for him all these years since their mother died? He should call out his father, who is still very much alive.

His late mother’s brother. smiley
Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by Mindlog: 7:47am On Feb 19, 2021
pocohantas:

His late mother’s brother. smiley

Men tend to be softer towards their sister's children but opposite with their brother's.
Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by pocohantas(f): 8:21am On Feb 19, 2021
Mindlog:

Men tend to be softer towards their sister's children but opposite with their brother's.

I think generally the mother’s side are softer. It is funny because they are the same people that make up the father’s side too. cheesy
Re: Mide Martins’ Younger Brother Cries Out For Financial Help by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mide isn't one to remain quiet. I'm sure she will be out with a statement of some sort soon to share her own side.

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Rocked And Slapped Actress Mimi Bumbum As She Give Him A Hot Lap Dance / Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) / Bbnaija Mercy Nip Slip Front On Mike (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.