Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

What Do You Do For A Living? Photos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Do For A Living? Photos (310 Views)

Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living / Lady Fixes PVC Ceiling And Windows For A Living (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do For A Living? Photos by PGON(m): 11:08am On Feb 18, 2021
In Nigeria today, almost every young and successful male citizen is considered a Yahoo boy. The media and law enforcement agencies are not helping matters as they kept promoting contents that related to fraud/Yahoo.
The fact remains that Nigeria has an estimated population of about two hundred million (200,000,000) people. The likely number of citizens involved in fraud or other illegal businesses may be less than 4% (excluding politician, they are thieves by default). If you compare this statistics with the statistics obtained from China or United States of America, you will know that fraud in Nigeria is overhyped.

Overhyping of fraud does not reduce fraud instead it encourages it. The young generation thinks Quick wealth/Money Ritual /Fraud/Yahoo is something special and craves to join the clique…

It is important to let the media know that we do variety of things to make wealth… not just fraud…
Spread positive message: What do you do for a living?
I’m a freelance Web Developer

Re: What Do You Do For A Living? Photos by chatinent: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2021
Well, I hawk some things in traffic.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do For A Living? Photos by MarveworldG: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2021
I am civil engineer, interior designer, web developer, musical instrumentalist, Electrician (Domestic and industrial services), Computer repairer. I'm actually so talented (if not 'over'), I can blend/work in any company.

#cheers! We are Nigerians, we have skills, we are not scammers.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do For A Living? Photos by illicit(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
I teach....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Npower Missing Info / Equest Tech / 6 Places Money Hide - Read To Discover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.