Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,294 members, 7,853,373 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? (1279 Views)

What's The Funniest Nickname Given To A Teacher In Your High School Days? / Share The Funniest Moment Of Your Life. / Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by illicit(m): 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
There's a woman selling drinks and provision around FUTA South gate, she is large and somehow without definite shape.... FUTARIANS call her SHREK behind her, ofcourse tongue

very funny, I wonder what her reaction will be if she ever finds out cheesy
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by Fahdiga(m): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lifeless
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by Anigreat: 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2021

shocked

Failure

Useless

Clueless

Illiterate

Lifeless

Ajala the traveler

Terrorist apologist

All these nicknames mentioned above is giving to one man, and that's Jubril Alsundanigrin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by ThreeEyedRaven: 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
I once read about a certain guy who traded blames with his wife. He has a very funny name *La Scatter* and I'm like why won't your marriage scatter when your name is la scatter. I'm not saying he's the reason for his marital woes but I think people should really be careful what they call themselves.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by Freestainworld(m): 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
when I was in school, we had guys with funny nicknames, interestingly, when you call them by the nickname, they answer you politely without any quarrel, some of the names are professor prokoto d jompotompo, Satan, I don suffer for Aba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by illicit(m): 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lifeless

I think I know who
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by illicit(m): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
Anigreat:

shocked

Failure

Useless

Clueless

Illiterate

Lifeless

Ajala the traveler

Terrorist apologist

All these nicknames mentioned above is giving to one man, and that's Jubril Alsundanigrin

I know who....
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by illicit(m): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:
I once read about a certain guy who traded blames with his wife. He has a very funny name *La Scatter* and I'm like why won't your marriage scatter when your name is la scatter. I'm not saying he's the reason for his marital woes but I think people should really be careful what they call themselves.

lol Area scatter be that

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by illicit(m): 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
Freestainworld:
when I was in school, we had guys with funny nicknames, interestingly, when you call them by the nickname, they answer you politely without any quarrel, some of the names are professor prokoto d jompotompo, Satan, I don suffer for Aba.

There was a time my white fowl followed me to my secondary school and they started calling me Aladiye....

cheesy
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by ThreeEyedRaven: 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
illicit:

lol Area scatter be that
Lol as in ehn grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by adesoro80595: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
.FailureUselessCluelessIlliterateLifelessAjala the travelerTerrorist apologistAll these nicknames mentioned above is giving to one man, and that's Jubril Alsundani

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
In ss1 one of my classmates unknowingly got moi moi stains on his white shirt from that day we started calling him"moi-moi"later on in ss2 he complained about it and told us to call him "immortal"instead we ignored him and called him "immortal moi-moi"THE MOI-MOI WEY NO DEY DIE! He was so pissed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by evancopeland: 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ultrav:
In ss1 one of my classmates unknowingly got moi moi stains on his vlone swarovski white shirt from that day we started calling him"moi-moi"later on in ss2 he complained about it and told us to call him "immortal"instead we ignored him and called him "immortal moi-moi"THE MOI-MOI WEY NO DEY DIE! He was so pissed
I guess I know who you are talking about. I know a person which was called so.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by illicit(m): 6:02am On Feb 19, 2021
Ultrav:
In ss1 one of my classmates unknowingly got moi moi stains on his white shirt from that day we started calling him"moi-moi"later on in ss2 he complained about it and told us to call him "immortal"instead we ignored him and called him "immortal moi-moi"THE MOI-MOI WEY NO DEY DIE! He was so pissed

Savage!
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by Inkopere: 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
My microbiology lecturer was secretly called SPIRIT d guy really b spirit, just gossip him and he will appear, and again he is too slim looking like a ghost

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
evancopeland:

I guess I know who you are talking about. I know a person which was called so.
Which state u dey make i confirm

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by Gbest90(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
There was this member of our Church nicknamed "bush"

And in referring to the wife, people were like "who see bush wife" cheesy grin

And the funny thing is that the couple do not find the name offensive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by illicit(m): 11:39am On Feb 20, 2021
Gbest90:

lol maybe they are bush people

So their baby will be bush baby

I also know one guy in a village, he was mentally challenged/slowpoke and people call him Gomina (Governor) very sad and ironic

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by osamz007: 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
Gbest90:

JUST LIKE GEORGE BUSH WIFE NA

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by LifeOfTrigga(m): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
Jedi ( that smokers do mix with weed) grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by illicit(m): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
Jedi ( that smokers do mix with weed) grin

tongue
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by lilvicky68(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
The funny thing is that the more you fight the name the more they will continue calling you..

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by illicit(m): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
The funny thing is that the more you fight the name the more they will continue calling you..

cheesy
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by illicit(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Datboredberry

How did u get ur moniker
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by light140: 12:08am On Jan 06, 2022
cheesy
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 06, 2022
illicit:
Datboredberry

How did u get ur moniker
Berries are juicy, round and most often, sweet...

I'm always bored!

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? by illicit(m): 10:16am On Jan 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
Berries are juicy, round and most often, sweet...

I'm always bored!

Oh yeah

I like berries

Oh maybe I can help

I think I know u, do I?

(1) (Reply)

Whales / Satan Begs God / A 'female' Dancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.