Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,093 members, 7,863,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Quick Cash (what's Your Opinion?) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Quick Cash (what's Your Opinion?) (511 Views)

Get A Quick Cash Loan Within 24 Hours / Your Opinion On Online Grocery Shopping In Nigeria:survey / How To Get Quick Cash When You Are Going Through Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Cash (what's Your Opinion?) by hsadiq(m): 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2011
Hello readers,
Am sharing a personal experience with you, so you just have to believe.
the question am about to throw to you is quite logical but if you reason along,
you will believe what am saying.

IS THERE QUICK CASH ANYWHERE?

As a Naija guy, Its not easy to hit anything big all at once, you need to inject
time, money and effort for you to lay your hands on any sort of cash; either online or offline.

Every day hustling requires good thinking and commitment, so to say there is quick cash some where, it must require something in return, besides, i dont believe it.

For example, to make substantial amount of money online, you need a lot of basics like, Website or Blog, Email,
Marketing Skills, Computer Knowledge, Market Understanding an others.

Some people say you don't need anything to start, well I'll say, You Definitely need something or the other.
take for instance, You are promoting a product, you sure do need marketing strategies to do that and i bet you can't learn that overnight, or you are paid per download on sites, you still need to get the download links to the targeted users.

Let me pause for now,

The questions,

IS THERE A QUICK CASH SYSTEM OUT THERE

(1) (Reply)

Boutique Biz? / Solid Minerals Available For Immediate Purchase / Handy Product Come Rain Come Sunshine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.