Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

If Jesus Came Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Came Now (577 Views)

If Jesus Came To Your House / If Jesus Came Back And Looked Like This, How Many Would-- / "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jesus Came Now by aigboeben(m): 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2011
If just were to come now will you make heaven?What about the unconfessed and hidden sins?
Re: If Jesus Came Now by Jenwitemi(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2011
I won't worry about heaven and sins and stuff. I'll probably ask him if he is going to repeat the same stu.pid stuff he put himself through the last time? Like publicly getting himself beating up to a pulp again before getting himself executed for the sins of mankind. He'd probably say no because once beaten , twice shy.  wink grin
Re: If Jesus Came Now by Kay17: 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2011
How about Joseph Smith?
Re: If Jesus Came Now by aigboeben(m): 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2011
JENWITEMI what do you mean? His love is everlasting.What if you do not enjoy the privilege of seeing the next hour where do you think you will be? Hebrews 9 vs 27
Re: If Jesus Came Now by devayid(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2011
aigboeben:

JENWITEMI what do you mean? His love is everlasting.What if you do not enjoy the privilege of seeing the next hour where do you think you will be? Hebrews 9 vs 27

LOL!
Re: If Jesus Came Now by jpworld(m): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2011
aigboeben:

Why you Christians like to threaten people with Jesus Bite? Is Jesus a Dog?
Re: If Jesus Came Now by Thirst4Lif: 3:29am On Apr 10, 2011
If Jesus came now I certainly hope he'd be grading on the 'curve' cause I've got some stuff that needs fixing still!
Re: If Jesus Came Now by Jenwitemi(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2011
LOL!@ jesus bite.
jpworld:

Why you Christians like to threaten people with Jesus Bite? Is Jesus a Dog?
Re: If Jesus Came Now by Jenwitemi(m): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2011
Fortunately, the next hour never comes, just like tomorrow never arrives. grin wink
aigboeben:

(1) (Reply)

Revelation With Incredibly Big Message (ibm) / The Second Book Of Adam And Eve / He Needs Your Permission - Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.