Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Pls Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help (314 Views)

Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue / PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! / Pls Help Me Get To This Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help by AYO95: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2021
Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2021
So what will u be doing abroad? Dog wey want loss no dey hear hunter whistle.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help by BusinessCity: 10:07am On Feb 19, 2021
AYO95:
I am about to take a risk and possible lose my integrity to my Dad....

He kept #1m to my account since Jan nd am already thinking of using it to travel out, i already told him i would love to travel out all he has been saying is may God help me. I would be 26 this year.....

Please i need ur advise

Don't do it. With 1 Million you can do business and make 3 Million and then grow from there...

1 Million is inadequate even for South Africa,don't let anyone deceive you,many went like you and spent years and years to find their feet. Do it here where you have the support

Rent an open space begin to order truck of bottle carbonated drinks and sell in lacks after a year you would have made 3 Million
Re: Pls Help by Perfectsouth(m): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2021
Bro, if you eventually loose that money and end up not traveling out, think of the consequences...
And besides, which country you wan enter with 1 million? I no talk say 1m no fit carry you go abroad o, but which country?
No just try am for your dad's sanity..
Seek his consent first

1 Like

Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
AYO95:
I am about to take a risk and possible lose my integrity to my Dad....

He kept #1m to my account since Jan nd am already thinking of using it to travel out, i already told him i would love to travel out all he has been saying is may God help me. I would be 26 this year.....

Please i need ur advise

Please dont break the trust ur dad has on you, he may even have more to support if you engage him respectfully like a son to his father...
Dont abscond like u re planning, u will end like the prodigal son in the bible
Re: Pls Help by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Perfectsouth:
Bro, if you eventually loose that money and end up not traveling out, think of the consequences...
And besides, which country you wan enter with 1 million? I no talk say 1m no fit carry you go abroad o, but which country?
No just try am for your dad's sanity..
Seek his consent first
I love this
Re: Pls Help by ec0malchemist(m): 6:33am On Feb 20, 2021
1. from your write up, it's evident you don't have a talent or skill.

2. when you go "abroad" what do you intend to do ?

3. what qualifications do you possess ?

You need to do some soul searching bro. The grass ain't always greener at the other side.

with 1m, you can split that money into 2 for online and offline business.

Online business - buy crypto (binance, remitano, localbitcoins, paxful), trade crypto, invest in US stocks using bamboo or trove, mini Importation (learn how to run profitable Facebook and Instagram ads), invest in agrotech startups (farmvest, farmcrowdy)...

offline business - POS, buying and selling of grains, okrika wears, restaurant, bar / lounge, car wash..

stay blessed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lion Airline Boeing 747-400 Flight: Loading, Taxing And Take Off / Caribbeans Are More Angry About Convid19 Than Everyone Else / U.S.A Visa Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.