Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. (4729 Views)

Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event / D'banj Performs On Stage With Beautiful Lady. Causes A Stir Online / Curvy Tanzanian Model Causes Serious Storm On Social Media With These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. by Itootalkgist: 11:38am On Feb 19, 2021
Nigerian lady causes serious stir after finishing plate of abacha with 1 bottle of zobo and 4 apples.

A Nigerian lady known with twitter handle @dinma_x has caused massive stir online after joining ‘how it started and how it ended’ challenge....

Read Full Details Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://itootalk.com/nigerian-lady-causes-serious-stir-after-finishing-plate-of-abacha-with-1-bottle-of-zobo-and-4-apples/

Re: Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. by Freestainworld(m): 11:41am On Feb 19, 2021
Nothing spectacular about it
Re: Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. by Fahdiga(m): 11:41am On Feb 19, 2021
Glutton

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. by GOFRONT(m): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2021
Na dem....
Re: Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. by TANID(m): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2021
Freestainworld:
Nothing spectacular about it
Re: Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. by 4reala(m): 11:53am On Feb 19, 2021
She is simply a glutton

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. by cassidy1996(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
apples wey dem pump with chemicals
Re: Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
It's a beautiful thing to watch some people eat.
Some of us can't finish half that plate sef undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. by pretydiva(f): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
Is this suppose to be an achievement undecided. Mcteww
Re: Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. by StennyB(f): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Na so I de like chop.

But only once in a while.
Re: Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. by mistajaph(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
[b][/b]ah�
Re: Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. by Jayboi(m): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
I really miss this Abacha o. Nysc days..........comes to mind
Re: Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. by player007(m): 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Itootalkgist:
Nigerian lady causes serious stir after finishing plate of abacha with 1 bottle of zobo and 4 apples.

A Nigerian lady known with twitter handle @dinma_x has caused massive stir online after joining ‘how it started and how it ended’ challenge....

https://itootalk.com/nigerian-lady-causes-serious-stir-after-finishing-plate-of-abacha-with-1-bottle-of-zobo-and-4-apples/

And her teeth is still this White?
d there make them de Bobo you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. by afribabe: 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
player007:

And her teeth is still this White?
d there make them de Bobo you.
maybe she rinsed her mouth with the zobo grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. by flokii: 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Glutton a.k.a jeunkioku
Re: Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
So?? Is it not her money?

What's the stir for actually? That the combo is not good or what? Maybe the Apple is too much because an apple a day will give you the daily required amount of calorie needed by the body. Still it's her body.

Nigerians can react.
Re: Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. by DAramis: 3:03am On Feb 20, 2021
cassidy1996:
apples wey dem pump with chemicals
Hmmmm, first time I am hearing it. Do you mind giving more information on your statement? It would help us to choose wisely what we eat. Healthy food and living should be a lifestyle.
Re: Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. by pointblank247(m): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2021
The husband of this one is in trouble. This woman can eat up his destiny
Re: Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. by BigYash: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2021
She even wan chop the spoon join.. shocked And I no see the food for her body,except her face when fresh small. See bone for neck ..
Re: Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. by BareFacedLies(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chii59:
It's a beautiful thing to watch some people eat.
Some of us can't finish half that plate sef undecided

How are you doing sugar?

You're one of the few Nairaland ladies I would like to fúck grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
BareFacedLies:

How are you doing sugar?

You're one of the few Nairaland ladies I would like to fúck grin
Get thee behind me undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. by victoryhouse: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Itootalkgist:

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/13167007_mycard20210219212009_jpeg2d144edbe40d90a3f094f3b45e1dba5d
Re: Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. by BareFacedLies(m): 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chii59:

Get thee behind me undecided

I prefer to get on top of you grin

(1) (Reply)

“my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals / Mariah Carrey Weds Nick Cannon (pic Attached) / Photos: Actress Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.