Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Naijahost.com.ng Aircrew/Airhost An Organized Crime - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naijahost.com.ng Aircrew/Airhost An Organized Crime (11807 Views)

Missing Body Parts: Money Ritual Or Organized Crime Of Organ Harvesting. / Organized Crime / Organized Crime General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijahost.com.ng Aircrew/Airhost An Organized Crime by Mraphel: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
Naijahost aircrew and airhost an organized crime. They will ask you to apply for a job in their Vacancies and you will be shortlisted only to ask you for N10000, 15000, 20000, 25000 for registration. After registration nothing will be heard from them.

Naija people take note of this UBA account operated by this group of young yahoo boy scammer in the screenshot.

Don't fall a victim.

1 Like

Re: Naijahost.com.ng Aircrew/Airhost An Organized Crime by Oracle16(m): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
If you are very sure of what you are saying, also send it to Jobs/Vacancies section.
Re: Naijahost.com.ng Aircrew/Airhost An Organized Crime by Torie8(f): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
They sent me the same message

Re: Naijahost.com.ng Aircrew/Airhost An Organized Crime by bmdmix3: 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
seriously n people fall for this
Re: Naijahost.com.ng Aircrew/Airhost An Organized Crime by HenrySoma: 12:26pm On May 04, 2021
It was sent for me too today, please don't fall for it

Re: Naijahost.com.ng Aircrew/Airhost An Organized Crime by Dawhitecodeboi: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Oracle16:
If you are very sure of what you are saying, also send it to Jobs/Vacancies section.
I got the same message now telling me to register through my mail after the registrations I was asked to pay certain amount, that's when I sense it that is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Naijahost.com.ng Aircrew/Airhost An Organized Crime by SeunDobo(m): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
They send me messages too they are really scammers
Re: Naijahost.com.ng Aircrew/Airhost An Organized Crime by Alatish7: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
That is the account details sent to me.... these people must be crazy if they are really scammers

Re: Naijahost.com.ng Aircrew/Airhost An Organized Crime by Glovist(m): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
My friend also just received this same exact message but with different account details...

UBA
NetoVest Global

That's why I love Nairaland, you read comment based on events before you can continue to make your decision!!! Thanks guys
Re: Naijahost.com.ng Aircrew/Airhost An Organized Crime by martinmiller: 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
Guys, would you believe I got just the same mgs?

This would not have fallen for it until it got to that point of asking to pay a certain amount of money. These scammers can be sometimes ingenious you know with the way they draft their crime portfolios.

But thanks to naira land anyway and however, a detailed CAC and address was incited on the information sent to me. These guys can be awful.
Re: Naijahost.com.ng Aircrew/Airhost An Organized Crime by oriyomzy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
I got the same message too.
Thank you Nairaland
Re: Naijahost.com.ng Aircrew/Airhost An Organized Crime by nnennah(f): 5:41am On Jul 07, 2023
It get to that point of paying 10k for regular, 15k and so that my senses came back and quickly search the website. Thanks to nairaland
Re: Naijahost.com.ng Aircrew/Airhost An Organized Crime by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2023
Alatish7:
That is the account details sent to me.... these people must be crazy if they are really scammers
I really pity u because u seem to still be in doubt until they clean u up ur mind go come down grin

(1) (Reply)

Parents Sell Children For N4,000 In Makurdi! / Nigerian Arrested In India Over Scam Advert / Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.