Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Kc Presh ::: Is Music This Lucrative ::: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kc Presh ::: Is Music This Lucrative ::: (1918 Views)

Kc Presh Break Up ,kc Releases New Single / Precious John Of Kc Presh Marries Amaka! / Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kc Presh ::: Is Music This Lucrative ::: by tosinaded(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2011
[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/vNEegQ3w13c?fs=1[/flash]

i watched this video and thought to my self, is Music his lucrative?
cos really if artistes such as Kc Presh who sing crap and dnt sell albums, make this much. . . . . .
then music must be lucrative or there is sumthing else to this their money
Re: Kc Presh ::: Is Music This Lucrative ::: by k4kenny(f): 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2011
i've always known there's more to their flashy appearance than their 'music', which nobody ever really listens to. They hardly perform in live concerts, yet they keep coming up with excessively flashy videos of below average songs. i really smell a rat here.
Re: Kc Presh ::: Is Music This Lucrative ::: by dominique(f): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2011
i just can't stand those two. i don't know one single person that's a fan of the rubbish they call music, i hardly see their albums on the stands and i rarely see them featured on advertised gigs- i heard they're one of the richest Nigerian artistes. i wonder exactly how are they raking in all the cash. either they're living pretentious lifestyles or there's more to the wealth that meets the eye.
Re: Kc Presh ::: Is Music This Lucrative ::: by MeGaStReEt: 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2011
c bif
Re: Kc Presh ::: Is Music This Lucrative ::: by meine: 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2011
^^^
Its no beef cos this is the celebrity section

I have been wondering same myself, Because i live beside them. I have been seeing them with different flashy cars with the SENGE plate number. some pple talk say Na coke them dey carry, no be me talk am sha, i just dey do amebo for here but truth is that they need to explain how they make their money grin grin grin
Re: Kc Presh ::: Is Music This Lucrative ::: by McCoy91(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2011
Lol. Dude they don't have to explain s.hit.
Re: Kc Presh ::: Is Music This Lucrative ::: by amarula(f): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2011
its drug money.pls dont say i told u
Re: Kc Presh ::: Is Music This Lucrative ::: by Kunbee: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2011
I heard as well o
Re: Kc Presh ::: Is Music This Lucrative ::: by damola1: 2:53am On Apr 11, 2011
I think one thing that eludes this particular discussion is that, different artist have different markets.

from my perception, it's either you sell your music to the public, or perform in private/business functions, or the best of all, tag along with Government, These guys have been supported in recent times by their state goverment, all this calabar tourism stuff, end of the year carnivals, etc, and there's nothing as sweet as govt. cash, if Dbanj got 80M 3years ago from Glo,, can you imagine how much govt. will doll out, just to support their own?,
Re: Kc Presh ::: Is Music This Lucrative ::: by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2011
Ask Kingsley's older brother - the so-called Emeka 'Too Mush Money'. He knows a lot about their very lucrative powder and yahoo plus music business.
Re: Kc Presh ::: Is Music This Lucrative ::: by tope3x(m): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2011
Haters, u don start again, those guys are really trying, abeg, appreciate what they've done, a ba !!!
Re: Kc Presh ::: Is Music This Lucrative ::: by MeGaStReEt: 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2011
@Kc Fresh . . . I join una ThankGod jorrr

e no izy
Re: Kc Presh ::: Is Music This Lucrative ::: by johnjoel(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2011
money na money hater. grin cool you can't see me
Re: Kc Presh ::: Is Music This Lucrative ::: by westexx: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2011
It beats my imagination if some people do not appreciate excellence.
This guys have proven that they are above average when it comes to producing their videos.
As per their flamboyant lifestyle , they need to sell themselves and they may not have savings but using money gotten from their state goverment sponsorship to do that.
All in alll, they are to be respected cos they produce above excellent video qualities
Re: Kc Presh ::: Is Music This Lucrative ::: by dominique(f): 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2011
westexx:

It beats my imagination if some people do not appreciate excellence.
This guys have proven that they are above average when it comes to producing their videos.
As per their flamboyant lifestyle , they need to sell themselves and they may not have savings but using money gotten from their state goverment sponsorship to do that.
All in alll, they are to be respected cos they produce above excellent video qualities

all you've talked about is videos. what about the quality of music they produce?

is it something you'll pay for to go watch in a gig?

is it something you can buy form a store and sit down and listen?

do you know you can produce an excellent video without being unnecessary flashy?

all in all, they don't deserve anybody's respect for making flashy videos.
Re: Kc Presh ::: Is Music This Lucrative ::: by shotster50(m): 12:52am On Apr 17, 2011
One of these dudes claimed he bought his wife a $20k ring, I mean, come on!!!!!
Re: Kc Presh ::: Is Music This Lucrative ::: by Suntemi(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Kc Presh ::: Is Music This Lucrative ::: by alarm4: 5:13am On Nov 26, 2013
now that the guyman is making wave alone...with up to 4 to 5 single hit track
i will conclude that it is not ordnary it is connected to source of spiritual inclined smting like:
vuju tin...must of this musician go extra length to Dark world just to make sure there music make wave...but pple will not understand the beneath truth abt y is it music selling.

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Sofa 2012 , Hosted By Sofa Leather Lounge Abuja / Wedding Ceremony Of Njideka Kenechukwu Odili And Uzoma Chika / Loving Halle Berry’s Wedding Ring And After-the-wedding Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.