Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,342 members, 7,853,522 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager (19255 Views)

NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources / Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss / Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by wink2015(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager

Arsenal legend Thierry Henry could reportedly be confirmed as the new Bournemouth boss as early as next week.

The Cherries sacked Jason Tindall two weeks ago with Jonathan Woodgate having been in charge on a caretaker basis.

Woodgate has impressed at the helm, winning three of his four matches and helping Bournemouth to sixth in the Championship.

Woodgate will remain in the dug out for Saturday’s clash with QPR though The Mirror claim that Bournemouth hope to appoint Henry as early as next week.

It’s reported that an official approach has been made to Henry’s current club CF Montreal for talks.

The Mirror add that Bournemouth will task the Gunners hero with building on Woodgate’s work and securing a return to the Premier League.

Having been successful as a player in England, Henry is yet to manage in the country.

His first job was at Monaco where he was sacked after just three months before heading to Canada and taking charge of Montreal.

https://www.completesports.com/thierry-henry-set-to-become-new-bournemouth-manager/

Well ! being a successful player under Arsenal under Arsene Wenger does not translate to being a successful coach.

We can see that as in the case of Frank Lampard who was a successful player in Chelsea but when he was appointed by Abromovich the russian owner of Chelsea football club, Lampard flop.

It is a combination of luck, great talent, and experience all put together.

I still wish him the best of luck !

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Jajejin447: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nice friday
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by BigYash: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
No be this guy wen finish Monaco life that year.. Every week I go just dey carry Bournemouth to loose.. grin See tip

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by lugo99(m): 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
I remember he's time in Monaco..

and wen he dey sky sports studio wey dey run mouth like tap water... Olivier giroud is not is fat either..

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Olaoye1988: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
I wish him all the best!
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Dchampion65: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see him making waves in Bournemouth, I see Arsenal eyeing him to save their battered destiny, I see him accepting to coach Arsenal, I see him performing terribly poor in Arsenal, I see his contract terminated. This I have seen.

Truly these are coming from false prophet

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
dimexy247:
Ok, good for him. Anyhow anyhow, na sack dem go still sack am after like 4 gbasgbos from premier league leading teams.

Anything web related, I'm your guy. I design develop and maintain websites.

Can I know more
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by robosky02(m): 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see him making waves in Bournemouth, I see Arsenal eyeing him to save their battered destiny, I see him accepting to coach Arsenal, I see him performing terribly poor in Arsenal, I see his contract terminated. This I have seen.

Indeed as your name is .... So you are

I salute you ngozically

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by guychidile: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Soldier go soldier come Dodan Barrack still remain.
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Great100000: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Igweeeeeeeee
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
Come give them the Monaco spirit, bro.

Igwe.... grin

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Bigredmachine: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Good development... Please learn well o, you are going to manage arsenal someday

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
He deserves it. He deserves so much
LEGEND!!
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by feedthenation(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
---Thierry Henry should have remain at his day's job as a pundit---club management is not is calling---
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by dimexy247(m): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
Know more about what?

angelusbrut:

Can I know more
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by anonym0us: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
sadYour time dey come
FalseProphet1:
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Obynopositive: 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
lexy336:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4

like say u de inside field with them.... oga fara ba le jare..
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Living05: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
FalseProphet1:
This I have seen.

This reminds me of 'I have spoken' from the mandalorian
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Monjerk: 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ok good for him, I wish him good luck.

Wait ooo, what type of d***** is that?

Hope that will not draw him back.

Anyway it is well.
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by habsydiamond(m): 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sorry to say this....the appointment of this man will end in tears.... Na be every first class student get the attributes to become a good lecturer ooo.. If u know u know

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by tiswell(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
FalseProphet1:
you are such a clown cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by oluwasegun007(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lampard 5.0
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Ike217(m): 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lol
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
BigYash:
No be this guy wen finish Monaco life that year.. Every week I go just dey carry Bournemouth to loose.. grin See tip
Foooool grin
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by SirMichael1: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
bluefilm:
Chai.

Another relegation to League One loading for Bournemouth.

Thierry Henry is a disaster of a coach.

Ask Monaco why they wasted no time in sacking him and even reappointing the guy they sacked before him.
I swear! Henry is a disaster on a grand scale! It would have been better if this woodgate continues his short term there. Bournemouth battle from relegation just began!
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by SirMichael1: 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
lugo99:
I remember he's time in Monaco..

and wen he dey sky sports studio wey dey run mouth like tap water... Olivier giroud is not is fat either..
The guy can run mouth like anything! This dude made mockery of giroud during the world cup, see what came out!

During his time at monaco, boys were cashing out via sport betting since they always betted against monaco.

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by teeboy100(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
wink :Dthis one no sabi shingbain :Dthis one no sabi shingbain
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
abeg Henry no Sabi coaching job; he should go and grind pepper for Mama dumebi
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by lugo99(m): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
SirMichael1:
The guy can run mouth like anything! This dude made mockery of giroud during the world cup, see what came out!

During his time at monaco, boys were cashing out via sport betting since they always betted against monaco.
I'm telling u... most players who had good playing career no con get there coaching career well a except zidane...
the likes of Ferguson, pep, klopp, Wenger, mou know get beta playing career..

u see lampard, scholes,Keane, Tony adams, now Henry
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by bluefilm: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
SirMichael1:
I swear! Henry is a disaster on a grand scale! It would have been better if this woodgate continues his short term there. Bournemouth battle from relegation just began!

Well, I hope it turns out good for him this time around.

But if what happened to him in Monaco should repeat itself again in Bournemouth, then relegation to league one is assured for Bournemouth.
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Cousin9999: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
Congrats. He's kicking doors down even in retirement.
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Topenzee(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
[quote author=FalseProphet1 post=99226186]I see him making waves in Bournemouth, I see Arsenal eyeing him to save their battered destiny, I see him accepting to coach Arsenal, I see him performing terribly poor in Arsenal, I see his contract terminated. This I have seen.
You can't see good thing nite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WWE Smackdown Results: Winners, Losers, Grades & Highlights (Thread) / Chelsea Propose Lukaku Plus Cash Deal For Osimhen Transfer / List Of Highest Goal Scorers & MVPs Of Every African Cup Of Nations Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.