Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Advice, My Sister Leg To Be Amputated - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice, My Sister Leg To Be Amputated (860 Views)

Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later / Can A Diabetic Foot Be Treated Or Best Amputated? / Help My knee Is About To Be Amputated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice, My Sister Leg To Be Amputated by mine85(m): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
She is 44 already but had a sore in her leg, ankle front side that has laster over 20 years.

Did some xray recently and test, the orthopedic doc says the bones are affected that's why the sore is not healing. But other test shows that her body is normal.

No sugar, no diabetes, the kidney are fine, no cancerous cell, the wbc test shows normal %.

If a leg is cut, won't it start getting rotten? What can be done to treat such long lasting sore. The sore is up to 6inchs and 3 inches wide.
Re: Advice, My Sister Leg To Be Amputated by SUPERPACK: 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
Have you seeked herbal/local treatment? If she has none of those diseases I wonder why the doctor feels it will go after amputation.
Re: Advice, My Sister Leg To Be Amputated by Tunde1985: 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Be heating it with clean cloth. But use lanter or iron. Then get awopa from all people that are selling herb leaf. Am talking from experience. And let her be using her drugs.

1 Like

Re: Advice, My Sister Leg To Be Amputated by oxypressPlus: 4:30am On Feb 20, 2021
mine85:
She is 44 already but had a sore in her leg, ankle front side that has laster over 20 years.

Did some xray recently and test, the orthopedic doc says the bones are affected that's why the sore is not healing. But other test shows that her body is normal.

No sugar, no diabetes, the kidney are fine, no cancerous cell, the wbc test shows normal %.

If a leg is cut, won't it start getting rotten? What can be done to treat such long lasting sore. The sore is up to 6inchs and 3 inches wide.

Send pictures of the wound about 6 shots, different angles to our WhatsApp.
Treating the wound for 20 years means they have not been doing the right thing.
Let us see the present state of the wound before the advice.
Re: Advice, My Sister Leg To Be Amputated by mine85(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
oxypressPlus:

Send pictures of the wound about 6 shots, different angles to our WhatsApp.
Treating the wound for 20 years means they have not been doing the right thing.
Let us see the present state of the wound before the advice.

Give me the whatsapp number. I will send it. Thanks
Re: Advice, My Sister Leg To Be Amputated by mine85(m): 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Have you seeked herbal/local treatment? If she has none of those diseases I wonder why the doctor feels it will go after amputation.

We have done different herbal remedies from different people. Nothing
Re: Advice, My Sister Leg To Be Amputated by mariahAngel(f): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
mine85:

Do you remember how it started?

Does she have sickle cell?
Re: Advice, My Sister Leg To Be Amputated by Ruthiegal: 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
What about hiv test?
Re: Advice, My Sister Leg To Be Amputated by mine85(m): 6:25am On Feb 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

No sickle cell, all her body function from the tests run,are Good and functional.

It strated as a small wound, dot. Gradually, it expanded and has refused to heal.
Re: Advice, My Sister Leg To Be Amputated by mine85(m): 6:27am On Feb 24, 2021
Ruthiegal:
What about hiv test?

She has not been taking HIV drugs, meaning by now,she should have died,over 20 yrs. But her body is fresh and healthy.i don't think she has HIV, though I can't remember if we have done the test
Re: Advice, My Sister Leg To Be Amputated by mariahAngel(f): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
mine85:

No sickle cell, all her body function from the tests run,are Good and functional.

It strated as a small wound, dot. Gradually, it expanded and has refused to heal.

I have some questions to ask and a few suggestions to make, but you take long to respond.....

Drop your number if you can.
Re: Advice, My Sister Leg To Be Amputated by mine85(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Re: Advice, My Sister Leg To Be Amputated by mine85(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

I have some questions to ask and a few suggestions to make, but you take long to respond.....

Drop your number if you can.

Sorry about that.i have sent a mail, reply me so I can mail u properly. Thanks
Re: Advice, My Sister Leg To Be Amputated by mariahAngel(f): 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
mine85:

Sorry about that.i have sent a mail, reply me so I can mail u properly. Thanks

I can't access the emails sent to this account.
Re: Advice, My Sister Leg To Be Amputated by mine85(m): 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

I can't access the emails sent to this account.

(1) (Reply)

Want to improve your heart system & maintain a healthy cholesterol level? / Hair Loss In Women / Burst Size Reduction Therapy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.