Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? (2201 Views)

Must I Fall In Love Before I Marry? / Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me / "I Had 19 Kids With 10 Women But Didn’t Marry Them" Kenyan Man Tells Court (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by YhurNiggah: 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
This moniker is for this purpose alone.

I am 28 years while my girlfriend is 24, we've been through a lot together, she's okay in her field of work though not that comfortable but she do not request much,she's supportive and caring,she's all I want in a wife.

Few years ago I started running business for this lady of 36 years (now),She was married when we started, opened lot of business for her husband,built house for him but he and his family was ungrateful because she couldn't conceive, the husband and his family were treating her like trash to the extent that he connived with his family and got another lady pregnant.

Her attention was called to it by friends,the husband and the pregnant lady apologised and she forgave them and accepted her as co-wife, everything was done and she was married into the family.

After she put to bed the first wife catered for everything right from hospital bill down to baby's diapers,but this people including the second wife do not appreciate her, after some months the husband went and got another girl pregnant and they became three wives,all being taken care of by the first wife.

She receives insults on daily basis from everyone in the family and it got to an extent that accusations begin go round that she wants to poison the guy,the misunderstanding became worst that they no longer cooks and eats together,she later left the main building with nothing except her clothes and other items and started living in dilapidated boys quarter, sleeping on the math,all this she accepted believing that one day,they will all make peace, she's very peaceful and too religious.

She was deceived by the husband to pack out and rent out a flat,that he will be visiting till he settles the differences in the family, then she will come back,she agreed and did as he said taking nothing with her.

After some months he was not coming as planned and it turned out that she was played,she filed for divorce and left everything for him.

I knew about all this but I never interfered or get involved with the dilemma,now after some months people are coming forward to marry her,and most have their eyes on her money.

Since we met,I've been handling her business like it's mine, we do have our ups and downs in the business but we always bounce back stronger, her family knows and loves(like) me.

Everyone knows that I controls her wealth and started calling me her husband,and now the Truth is that she has developed a deep emotional feelings for me and will do anything I ask her to do,she loves and care for me,she's supportive even towards my girlfriend and now there's a conspiracy going around for me to marry her, if possible marry her along with my girlfriend...

Please if you're in this kinda dilemma,how and what will you do?

NOTE:MY GIRLFRIEND IS NOT HARD TYPE,WITH EXPLANATION SHE WILL ACCEPT THE ARRANGEMENTS,MY FAMILY WON'T HAVE A SAY CUS THEY CONTRIBUTE ALMOST NOTHING TO MY GROWTH THAN BOTH OF THEM HAS DONE FOR ME THIS YEARS...

AND I'M AFRAID SHE MIGHT FALL INTO WRONG HANDS IF I DECLINE THE IDEA OR TO LOOSE MY GIRLFRIEND OR POSSIBLY LOOSING BOTH OF THEM AND END UP WITH A BLOOD SUCKER! I'm confused and I need help.

Please I need exposure on this, probably FP pls.

#YhurBruhDownDaStreet
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by lilvicky68(m): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
I only have 2 things to say to you
1.. things
2..things.

7 Likes

Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by Pious101: 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
Is this a true life story or nollywood script

1 Like

Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by HopeVictor(m): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sometimes I dey wonder how una dey form all these stories self..if na true marry your gf leave that woman..no go carry another person problem marry

3 Likes

Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by YhurNiggah: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
Pious101:
Is this a true life story or nollywood script

I swear with everything sacred to me, it is true life story...
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by YhurNiggah: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
HopeVictor:
Sometimes I dey wonder how una dey form all these stories self..if na true marry your gf leave that woman..no go carry another person problem marry

Ok, but indirectly it's still my problem
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by lilvicky68(m): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
YhurNiggah:

Ok, but indirectly it's still my problem
How?
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by YhurNiggah: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lemme explain this, I am purely against accusations or maltreatment of any kind towards a man or a woman cus of infertility, because I believe we have no control over it as humans, and probably no one's fault...
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by lilvicky68(m): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
I've always told people to stop mixing business with pleasure
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by pascalbenz: 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
I've always told people to stop mixing business with pleasure
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by YhurNiggah: 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
lilvicky68:

How?

We are partners in biz already, separating from her will affect both of us financial and as the biz might fail, our togetherness is one of the major factor of it's growth, so quitting to start afresh might be hard and exhausting, and if a man comes in between, he might be a gold digger or probably set his eyes on the money and brings distraction, I'm really confused, cus I can't imagine letting someone destroyed my/our sweat of many years, or stand a chance of leaving girlfriend, this women both are the reasons why I'm alive... As in, they saved me when I was dying slowly and had nobody, no family member helped let alone relatives or friends... They arere the angels of light in my life
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by lilvicky68(m): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
YhurNiggah:

We are partners in biz already, separating from her will affect both of us financial and as the biz might fail, our togetherness is one of the major factor of it's growth, so quitting to start afresh might be hard and exhausting, and if a man comes in between, he might be a gold digger or probably set his eyes on the money and brings distraction, I'm really confused, cus I can't imagine letting someone destroyed my/our sweat of many years, or stand a chance of leaving girlfriend, this women both are the reasons why I'm alive... As in, they saved me when I was dying slowly and had nobody, no family member helped let alone relatives or friends... They arere the angels of light in my life
You can't marry both of them in peace oh.. Instead of marrying two wives I always advice people to make it three..so look for one more girl and add..

2 Likes

Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by RedPanthar: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
You are a big lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by YhurNiggah: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
lilvicky68:

You can't marry both of them in peace oh.. Instead of marrying two wifes I always advice people to make it three..so look for one more girl and add..

Your theory of 3 are more peaceful than 2 Believe me I'm really scared and confused on this, I pray I survive this

1 Like

Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by YhurNiggah: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
RedPanthar:
You are a big lipsrsealed undecided

Big what? Fool?
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by DaddyRochie1642: 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
Op na greed and Selfishness dey worry you.

Why are you thinking of marrying them both, it is because you want to have absolute control and power over that woman's wealth because from here, I can Smell it on you...you Feel Entitled to that Woman's Wealth.

10 Likes

Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
WILL YOUR GIRLFRIEND AGREE
WILL SHE NOT FEEL YOU PEOPLE HAD SOMETHING GOING BEFORE,FORGET YOUR GIRLFRIEND WHAT WILL PPL SAY LET ME GIVE YOU A HINT 'ITS HER INFIDELITY THAT MADE HER STERILE'.ANYWAY IF YOU CAN HANDLE ALL THIS AND YOU HAVE THE MONEY WHAT CAN I SAY GO AHEAD
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by RedPanthar: 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
YhurNiggah:

Big what? Fool?

. You can not see. You will learn the hard way
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by RedPanthar: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Why are you thinking of marrying them both, it is because you want to have absolute control and power over that woman's wealth because from here, I can Smell it on you...you Feel Entitled to that Woman's Wealth.

Why you dey waste data na. We wait to see some people tears thread on front page. Not every one needs a good word
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by lilvicky68(m): 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Covetousness is very bad and that's what he's doing
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by YhurNiggah: 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

then your smelling ability is in need upgrade... If I'm evil as you think I am now, all I will do siphon all her wealth away and all she Will do is to leave me for God to judge, so my dear you are wrong!
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by YhurNiggah: 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
lilvicky68:

Covetousness is very bad and that's what he's doing

I've never been selfish,greed or covetous in my entire, people's property don't move or control me...I've worked for that wealth in question,I can forfeit it all and start afresh,just that it won't be easy,but I won't be able to forgive myself if what happened to her happens again...

She could marry the wrong person again...
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by lilvicky68(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
YhurNiggah:

I've never been selfish,greed or covetous in my entire, people's property don't move or control me...I've worked for that wealth in question,I can forfeit it all and start afresh,just that it won't be easy,but I won't be able to forgive myself if what happened to her happens again...

She could marry the wrong person again...

I rest my case
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by YhurNiggah: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Thanks everyone, after tomorrow, I'll take this to my girl, she will have the final say on this...

For me, I might let both of them go not because I hate them both but for the love, but they might see this as a betrayal and the world also.
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by YhurNiggah: 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
RedPanthar:

. You can not see. You will learn the hard way

I know, the bad and the good, the pros and cons are all into consideration, but last Las, either hard or easy, I'm here for more lights to add on what's on ground and offline in other for the Right thing to be done... I know any mistake done will follow me to my grave and probably might affect my unborn kids too... Wisdom and courage is what I'm lacking now... I pray God for both
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by mission08: 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
Are you all Muslims?....
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by RedPanthar: 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
YhurNiggah:

I know, the bad and the good, the pros and cons are all into consideration, but last Las, either hard or easy, I'm here for more lights to add on what's on ground and offline in other for the Right thing to be done... I know any mistake done will follow me to my grave and probably might affect my unborn kids too... Wisdom and courage is what I'm lacking now... I pray God for both

O ti da
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by YhurNiggah: 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Valkan:
WILL YOUR GIRLFRIEND AGREE
WILL SHE NOT FEEL YOU PEOPLE HAD SOMETHING GOING BEFORE,FORGET YOUR GIRLFRIEND WHAT WILL PPL SAY LET ME GIVE YOU A HINT 'ITS HER INFIDELITY THAT MADE HER STERILE'.ANYWAY IF YOU CAN HANDLE ALL THIS AND YOU HAVE THE MONEY WHAT CAN I SAY GO AHEAD

I've not accepted it yet myself, she may or may not, and bout what people will say? What have they not say already? The fact is that I don't care about what people says or do not say,... Just that I never dreamt of two wives, never!
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by YhurNiggah: 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
mission08:
Are you all Muslims?....

No
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by phorget(m): 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
If your girlfriend is the understanding type then go ahead and marry that aunty.
It's a win-win situation for everyone.
Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by Draslo(m): 12:26am On Feb 20, 2021
If your girlfriend accepts it, what makes you believe your OGA will accept to go back into a polygamous marriage.

Use your head!

1 Like

Re: Do I Marry Them Both Or Choose One? by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 20, 2021
Marry one: your girlfriend.

You're only interested in the other woman because of money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Ass, Big Breast, Or Curvy Girls Are Overrated On The Media. / Igbo Man Humiliated, As His 'Will Be India Wife' Ran Out On Him During Wedding / I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.